A Night with Tricia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally I stopped coming, and collapsed onto the bed, pulling Trish sideways into a spoon position, with my cock still inside her arse, although somewhat deflated now.

"Thank you gorgeous, that was fantastic" I breathed into her ear."You are a wonderful lover, beautiful, sexy, selfless. That was unreal. Thank you for letting me fuck your arse. Are you OK?" I asked.

"It's a bit tender," Trish said, "but I am glad I could do something special for you. The whole night was so special for me, I had a wonderful time."

I pulled up the blanket and threw an arm over her, cupping her breast, and we fell asleep. Sometime in the night my cock slipped out of her arse, thoroughly deflated but not defeated, and when morning came I woke up with Trish snuggling up to me, pushing her butt onto my hard cock, so that it ran between her cheeks. She clenched her but cheeks until I became rock hard, then we got up and enjoyed a shower together. We continued dating and had hot sex for a couple of years with the occasional butt fucking session but she never really enjoyed it, enduring it for my pleasure. Eventually we moved on but stayed excellent friends and still are, but I have never told her that was also the night I fucked a woman in the arse for the first time.