A Nightmare on Birch Street Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God, how awful!" Tina exclaimed.

"Yeah, anyways, they find him the next morning and he's all melted and burnt, just like the time I put my sister's Barbie doll in the oven. Of course, I usually stretch it out a bit when I tell Will."

"Gee, so did this really happen?"

"I guess might be some truth in it, but I think it's just one of those dumb ghost stories that kids tell each other at Hallowe'en. You know, they tell each other that his ghost still walks the halls of the school late at night. And whenever something goes missing, they say he stole it. Some people say he haunts their dreams too," he said, as they turned right, through the school gates.

"Yeah, Tina and I were just saying we were having some weird dreams recently."

"Well," he said, as he headed right towards the science building, "if you're having a bad dream, you've just got to tell yourself, it's a bad dream right when you're having it. That works for me."

"Hey, does that mean you're having dreams about him too?" Nancy shouted, but he'd already disappeared around the corner of the old building.

--

"Come on, concentrate! You're supposed to be studying for the test tomorrow," Nancy complained, swatting his hand.

It was the evening and they were sitting on her bed, side-by-side supposedly revising for a geography test, but Glen seemed a lot more interested in what was beneath her skirt than the textbooks. She was still wearing the same white blouse and avocado green skirt that she'd worn to school earlier, and it was becoming increasingly hard to concentrate on the list of state capitals they were supposed to be memorising as Glen's hand slid up and down her leg.

"Come on Glen, you haven't studied at all!"

"I don't need to; I already revised for the test."

"No way! You're a liar, Glen Lantz!"

"Go on then test me," he challenged her. "I'll want a reward if I get it right though."

"Idaho?"

"Boise," he said, grinning smugly.

"Kentucky?"

"Frankfort. Come on, Nancy, how about a little kiss?" he suggested, brushing her dark hair from her neck, and feeling her shiver as his lips brushing the exposed skin.

"Glen! We can't, my mother's just downstairs!" Nancy murmured, her skin tingling hotly wherever his warm lips touched her.

He ignored her protests, one hand sliding around her shoulders as the other continued to slide up and down her thigh, over her skirt.

"Glen," she started to say, but was silenced as he pressed his lips against hers. She opened her eyes in surprise as she felt his tongue slide between her lips. Gosh, it felt so good to have his firm hands roaming over her body! So real and comforting to be held after all the awful nightmares.

Although they'd been going steady for a while, they'd never actually 'done it'. In fact, they'd never even seen each other naked. Partly, that was because they both still lived at home with their parents and it was difficult to get the house to themselves. And partly, it was just the way Nancy had been raised. They'd always been quite a religious family, and since her father died her mother had insisted on church every Sunday.

All the reverend's speeches about heaven and hell, sin and damnation were a long way from her mind now, as Glen's hands squeezed and caressed and stroked her young body.

"Oh Glen," she moaned as he slid his hand up between her thighs, his strong fingers massaging her mound. "How could it be a sin, when it feels so good?" she wondered as his other hand squeezed one of her pert C-cup boobs through her blouse and he gently nibbled at her earlobe. A lovely warm feeling was spreading out from her thighs now, and Nancy felt herself surrendering to the pleasure as Glen began to slide her skirt up, exposing the smooth, pale skin of her thighs.

They both jumped at the sudden knocking on her door.

"I've got warm milk and cookies!" they heard her mother's voice shout.

Nancy sat up straight, guiltily tugging her skirt down over her knees as her mother bustled in with a tray laden with two glasses of milk, and a small plate of chocolate cookies.

"How are you two getting on? Hard at it, I hope!" she said, smiling cheerily as she placed the tray on the bedside table.

"I wish we were hard at it," Glen mumbled, as he placed his books over the obvious bulge pressing against his jeans.

"Yes, studying hard, Mom, thanks for the cookies," Nancy said, unable to meet her mother's eyes, and hoping her cheeks weren't glowing quite as red as they felt.

"Well, I'll leave you to it then," her mother said as she left and closed the door behind her.

As soon as the door closed, Glen was all over her again, his eager hands tugging at her blouse and skirt, his hungry lips seeking hers.

"Wait, please!" she said, moving away. "We just can't."

"Come on Nancy, you're driving me crazy. You know all our friends are doing it, right?"

"I know, but it's just not safe here. It's not right."

"You know Tina and Rod have been doing it for ages, right?"

Nancy nodded; Tina never seemed to tire of telling her all the different ways she and Rod had been having sex. They seemed to be trying to work their way through all of the combinations of positions in all of the different rooms of her house.

"I know, but it's different for her, you know her parents work late shifts at the hospital so she has the house to herself most nights. And you know what my mother's like, she's always finding a reason to come up here and check up on us. You know, she's visiting my auntie in a couple of months..."

"A couple of months! Are you kidding? Man, you're driving me crazy!" he said, getting to his feet.

"Please Glen, I'm sorry, I really am..." Nancy said, but he'd already gone, and she felt the first hot tears trickling down her cheeks as she listened to his boots thud on the stairs and the front door slamming.

"Everything okay, dear?" she heard her mother call up the stairs.

--

Later, Nancy lay in the darkness unable to get to sleep, still upset at what had happened earlier. She'd always been taught to be the kind of 'good girl' who went to church on Sundays, respected her elders and didn't fool around with boys. But with each passing year, she seemed less like the virtuous 'good girl' and more like a prudish cock-tease, forever condemned to lead Glen on, then slam on the brakes when he got too excited. She was beginning to feel like an outsider, excluded from the club long since joined by all her friends, a little girl surrounded by women.

She kept wondering if that's what was causing all these strange dreams of crazed men pursuing her for sex; maybe it was simply a result of the guilt she felt about denying Glen.

Perhaps Glen was right after all, she thought as she felt herself slowly drifting off to sleep. They were eighteen, after all, and he was right: all their friends were doing it. Did anyone still wait until marriage? It seemed so old-fashioned.

Only yesterday, Tina had told her in an excited whisper, how Rod had 'gone down' on her. Nancy hadn't even known what that meant until Tina had delightedly explained, and in graphic detail. She'd been shocked of course, but when she closed her eyes she found it difficult to get the image of Tina lying back on her bed, legs bent and spread wide apart, a blissful smile on her face as Rod lapped hungrily at her hot thighs. She pictured Tina running her hands through his thick, curly black hair as he spread her pussy lips and explored the moist, swollen folds of her most secret place. How disgusting, she thought, although she couldn't resist sliding a comforting hand between her thighs, gently massaging herself as she wondered how it would feel to have Glen kissing her down there as the night's darkness slowly swallowed her.

A little while later, she awoke suddenly, sitting upright and pulling her duvet up to her chin as she realised there was someone else in her room, a dark shape. She was just about to scream, when it spoke.

"Nancy, don't worry, it's only me, Glen," she heard her boyfriend's reassuring voice say as she felt his weight on the edge of the mattress.

"Glen! What are you doing? You frightened the life out of me," she whispered angrily, slapping his arm.

"Ow! Sorry, I climbed that old birch tree and came in through your window, you left it open. I just wanted to say sorry for earlier, I shouldn't have stormed out like that," he said, reaching over and rubbing her arm tenderly.

"Oh Glen, I know you're frustrated, but I promise I'll make it up to you one day, huh?" she said, shivering a little. It had been colder tonight and she thought she'd closed the window.

"Yeah, I know. Listen, I bought you a present to make up for it," he said, handing her something. Her eyes were slowly adjusting to the darkness and she could just about make out that it was a small box, wrapped in metallic red paper that shone when it caught the moonlight.

"Ooh, I love presents. What is it?" she said, listening to it rattle as she shook it.

"Open it and find out," he said. His voice sounded a little different, a little hoarse. She thought she could detect a faint smell of smoke too. Perhaps he'd been experimenting with cigarettes again.

Nancy quickly tore away the wrapping paper to expose a plain brown cardboard box. Opening the box, she pulled out what looked like two beautiful silver bracelets, the metal studded with small emeralds and engraved with fine writing that looked like Latin. As she pulled them out, she noticed they were linked by a slender chain.

"What are they?" she asked.

"Let me show you. Give me your wrist," he said, reaching out in the semi-darkness. His skin felt rougher than usual, and he seemed to be bigger too.

"They're beautiful, Glen, but why are they linked? They kind of look like handcuffs," she said, feeling the cold metal close around her slim wrist.

"That's because they are handcuffs, sweetie," he said as he stood up and leaned over her, stretching her hands up above her head.

"Wait! What are you doing? Glen!" she pleaded as she heard the metal chain rattling against the bed frame and a bracelet snap over her other wrist. She tried to sit up, but her hands were firmly secured now.

"Glen, what is this, a game? Let me go this instant!" she squealed.

She watched as he reached forward and switched on her bedside lamp, his horribly scarred and burnt face looming over her, lit by its warm yellow glow.

"Surprise!" he exclaimed in his chillingly raspy voice.

"Bastard! Let me go!" Nancy screamed, trying to twist away off the bed, but feeling the chain tighten against the brass frame as she tried to pull her hands free.

He just laughed, a hoarse mirthless cackle, as he yanked the duvet off her bed, and pulled her hips so that she was stretched out, her arms above her head. She shrieked as he sat astride her legs, his weight pinning her to the mattress. Nancy was wearing a long white t-shirt decorated with small pink hearts, and she held her breath as he slowly ran his razor-sharp fingers over the thin cotton, the blades catching the light as he ran the tips over the soft swell of her boobs.

"No, please," she gasped as he slid one of the scalpel-like blades beneath the neck, the hard steel easily slicing through the taut material. He laughed as he ripped the t-shirt open with an erotic tearing sound, the cotton shearing down the centre exposing her pert young breasts.

"Nice tits," he grunted crudely as he eagerly tore at the material until it was completely split open, her young body naked apart from a pair of pink cotton panties, spread out before him.

"No!" she shrieked as he eagerly began to caress her pale skin. Instinctively, she tried to cover her nakedness but she felt her wrists straining helplessly, as the handcuffs rattled against the bedframe.

Even in the dim light, he was hideous, the flesh of his hands and face twisted and scarred. Up this close, he smelt of burning, the distinct smell of fire and smoke clinging to his red and green jumper. Nancy squeezed her eyes shut as she twisted and squirmed, feeling his hot, smoky breath on her bare skin, helplessly trying to escape the attention of his rough fingers, which were sliding up over her ribcage to cup her modest but perky breasts.

She watched, horrified, as a monstrously long, glistening tongue emerged from the dark chasm of his mouth, like a thick, pale pink snake, dripping with saliva. She squirmed as she felt him lapping at her stomach, her armpits and neck like an overly excited dog.

"No!" she gasped, as he licked her face, his thick tongue trying to force its way between her lips. He tried to grab her chin in his scaly hands and force her mouth open, but she clamped it shut and twisted away.

"Bitch!" he said, then laughed. "No matter, I'll soon be licking the inside of your other lips."

"Please! Stop!" she yelled as he squeezed one of her soft, pale boobs into a tight cone and she watched his squirming tongue lap hungrily at her milky skin. Despite herself, Nancy could feel her body beginning to respond to him and she couldn't suppress a soft moan as he flicked the tip of his tongue over one of her nipples, feeling it tingle and stiffen.

She heard his dry mocking laugh as the rough stimulation caused first one, then the other, of her stubby pink nipples to stand to attention.

"No!" she mewed as his grotesquely long tongue wrapped itself around one of her stiff peaks and squeezed it like a boa constrictor until she shivered with the intense pleasure.

"Enjoying yourself, princess?" he chuckled, as he cruelly squeezed one of the stiff little peaks between a wet thumb and forefinger till she squealed.

Nancy tried to squeeze her thighs tightly together as he slid a hand down over her trim stomach.

"Such a hot little prick-tease, you're just like your mother," he chuckled as he forced a hand between her thighs and stroked her through her cotton panties.

"My mother? What are you talking about, you sick pervert?" Nancy gasped, trying to deny him by squeezing her legs together.

"All sweetness and innocence on the surface, but get you alone and you're gagging for it, you horny little slut. I can feel how wet you are," he chuckled as his gnarly fingers massaged her mound through her thin panties.

"No! No! Let me go!" she gasped, refusing to accept the truth. All the lewd thoughts of Glen going down on her had left her feeling aroused and now this rough stimulation was making things worse. She shook her head as she felt her warm honey flowing from her swollen lips.

"Quiet! Be a good girl," he hissed as he held the blade extending from his index finger against the smooth skin of her throat, pressing it until she whimpered.

Nancy held her breath as she watched him slowly run the blade down over the smooth curve of her breasts and stomach, the blade cold and hard against her soft, warm skin.

"Please," she sobbed as she watched the blade slide beneath the waistband of her knickers, the cotton resisting briefly to its razor-sharpness before surrendering. His dark eyes glittered as he easily cut through the material, then yanked it free, exposing her pussy, a narrow triangle of dark, tight curls pointing to her prominent, dark pink pussy lips.

"Such a sweet little pussy," he chuckled as her roughly pushed her knees apart and settled between her thighs.

Lifting her head, Nancy could only watch helplessly as his monstrously long tongue unfurled and lapped at the sensitive skin of her inner thighs, unable to stop a long, low sigh of pleasure escaping her lips as he began to lick her puffy outer lips.

"Mmm, your little virgin pussy tastes so sweet," he muttered as she felt his wicked fingers easing her labia apart, exposing the moist, bubblegum-pink inner folds. Then she was arching her back, unable to deny the forbidden, dark pleasure as he lapped hungrily at her juices.

"Yeah, you're loving that, aren't you, slut? You're gonna be begging me to make you cum soon," he insisted, as she felt him forcing her thighs further apart, her hips gyrating as his tongue explored her glistening, pink folds.

"No, please," Nancy mewed her young body writhing as she tugged helplessly at her handcuffs.

"And then we're gonna have some real fun," he said, laughing cruelly as he stroked the large bulge in his dark, grubby trousers.

"No, no," she panted, unable to deny the intensity of the illicit feelings as she felt her orgasm approach, his long animal-like tongue making wet, slurping noises as he hungrily lapped at her silky slit. The steamy pressure in her young body building and building until...

The sudden noise of the alarm clock made her

jump, her eyes shooting open as she looked around feeling disorientated. She released a long sigh of relief as she found herself alone in the familiar surroundings of her bedroom. She sat upright, stretching drowsily, her arm shielding her face as she was temporarily blinded by the pale morning light streaming through a gap in the curtains. She quickly checked her wrists: no marks from handcuffs, then slid the duvet down, feeling another cool flush of relief as she realised she was still wearing her nightie. She wriggled it up over her warm thighs, and found her panties intact too. Intact, but shamefully moist.

It had seemed so real just a few minutes ago, but it was all just another dream! Or rather nightmare, she mentally corrected herself.

It had certainly felt very real though and had left her feeling quite hot. She couldn't resist sliding a hand between her legs and gently caressing herself. The reverend at her local church said that touching yourself 'down there' was a sin, but she just couldn't help it sometimes. Sometimes it just felt too good to resist.

Gosh, her panties were so wet! Soaked and clinging tightly to her moist, inflamed labia. Her young body was yearning for a little stimulation and she quickly gave into temptation, promising herself she'd just touch herself a little, just for a minute, just enough to scratch that yearning itch deep between her legs.

As she slowly stroked herself, she closed her eyes and wondered what Glen was doing now. He seemed pretty angry last night and she could understand his sexual frustration. Perhaps he was touching himself just like her; lying back on his bed, one arm cushioning his head, as he slowly slid a hand own over his lean, hard contours of his chest. She closed her eyes, conjuring up an image of his athletic body, the firm muscles highlighted by a chink of morning sunlight. He'd be growing hotter as he began to stroke himself, impatiently kicking his thin duvet away to reveal his muscular thighs and his stubby, semi-erect cock.

Nancy had never seen an erection before, not in real life anyway. Although she'd felt Glen's pressing through the taut denim of his jeans often enough, all hot and urgent. And a few weeks ago, Tina had shown her some magazines she'd found in her parent's room and had laughed when she'd been shocked at how big the men's dicks had seemed.

She gently massaged herself through her panties as she pictured Glen caressing himself, writhing hotly as his cock thickened. He'd soon be really hard, like the men in the magazines, his lovely swollen cock pointing at the ceiling, thick drops of pre-cum seeping from the thick purple head and rolling over the hot flesh. He'd be groaning, his eyes tightly shut as he stroked himself, spreading the natural lubricant along his throbbing shaft till it was slick, glistening in the golden sunlight.

She lifted her hips from the mattress, easing the little damp tangle of cotton down over her thighs and kicking them off her legs. Spreading her knees wide, she groaned as her fingers described tight little circles around the centre of her wetness.

Perhaps he'd be thinking about her as he began to stroke himself faster, thinking about all the things they could have done last night if her mother hadn't interrupted. Perhaps he was thinking about how it would feel to fuck her.