A Nightmare on Birch Street Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me Glen," she whispered, trying out the dirty, forbidden words, feeling a fresh surge of lust as she uttered them.

How would it feel to be fucked by him, she wondered as she lightly stroked her throbbing clit, to feel his lips kissing her breasts? To feel his warm body settling between her spread thighs?

"God, I've wanted to do this for so long," he'd gasp as he slid up over her body, his hot breath on her neck, the swollen head of his cock pressing eagerly against the tight, virginal entrance of her pussy.

She groaned loudly, feeling herself becoming even wetter at the thought of her soft pussy lips yielding to his hardness as he slipped inside her, filling her, satisfying her.

"Yes, fuck me, please," she moaned happily as she slipped a slender finger between her tight lips, her hips undulating against the damp sheets as she stroked herself, feeling herself grow hotter and hotter as she imagined feeling him moving deep inside her, as she wrapped her legs around him.

He'd start slowly, letting her get used to his length, his ample girth but soon they'd begin to move faster, unable to hold back, their bodies demanding satisfaction. Soon her lusty cries would be urging him to fuck her harder, his taut buttocks bobbing up and down between her thighs as their damp bodies slapped together.

"Oh Glen, fuck me!" she gasped feverishly, two slender fingers frigging her pussy wildly now, faster and faster, all her muscles tensing, her eyes squeezed shut as she got closer and closer.

She imagined him moving faster and faster, his hot breath against her ear as he thrust harder and harder, pushing her over the edge, forcing her to cum.

"Yes!" she cried happily as she suddenly she was there, her body soaring on a cloud of pure pleasure as her young body thrashed against the mattress.

As her body cooled, and she slowly came down from her ecstatic high, her mind kept returning to something her nightmarish molester had said. What had he meant when he said she was just like her mother? Was he just trying to hurt her or was there something more? Something terrible?