All Comments on 'A Nip in the Christmas Air Ch. 02'

by milfleglover

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
wow

Need more of this great story. Sexy Granny makes mommy fuck son

menziesmenziesover 7 years ago
Very good

Nothing better than huge boobs on a mature woman

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hmmm

You broke the rhythm of the story and made it distracting when you went over so much of what was in the first chapter. It was unnecessary and took away from the story. If anyone didn't remember the first chapter they could go back and read all or part of the first chapter to refresh their memory.

The old fart.

JhMcKnJhMcKnabout 7 years ago
Sexy Graanny

Granny knows what he needs and finally lets him suck her wet heaving cunt. She needs to have her cunt eaten, then fucked good and filled with his warm creamy sperm fill semen. Then he takes a little control and doesn't let her wipe her cunt, but makes her slip on a pair of black or navy blue briefs and let his semen dribble down into the gusset, getting it all wet and slippery. No wiping when she pees either.

Next storry please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
GET HELP TO ACHIEVE YOUR INCEST DESIRE

HELLO EVERY ONE, MY NAME IS ZUBBY KELVIN, AM FROM NEW YORK CITY. AM HERE TO GIVE A TESTIMONY OF A MAN WHO HELPED ME TO ACHIEVE MY INCEST DESIRE.I WAS INTRODUCE TO HIM BY A FRIEND OF MINE,BEFORE NOW I WAS HAVING THIS GREAT DESIRE TO FUCK MY MUM BUT DID`NT KNOW HOW TO GO ABOUT IT, SO WHEN I CAME INCONTACT WITH THIS GREAT MAN I EXPLAINED EVERYTHING TO HIM HIS NAME IS DR. EDOKPA HE TOLD ME JUST 3 SIMPLE THINGS TO AND I DID AND ASURES ME THAT AFTER 3 DAY I WILL GET TO FUCK MY MUM. AND LO AND BEHOLD I FUCK HER AND SHE LIKES IT...DR. EDOKPA IS ALSO A SPARE CASTER AND CAN HELP YOU GET YOUR LOVER BACK, HE CAN FIX YOUR FINANCIAL ISSUES AS WELL AND OTHER ISSUES CONCERNING LIFE CHALLENGES.I NEVER NEW SUCH PEOPLE STILL EXIST UNTILL NOW. CONTACT HIM ON THIS; carlosmorganbriel@gmail.com thanks and SHARE TO OTHERS...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Cant wait till he gets his mom !!! p.s. great storytelling

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermilfleglover@milfleglover
Boston area middle-aged man who loves the sexy, firm legs of women my age, or even older. Love being scissored by legs like in this picture, a 72-year-old woman with stunning, muscular legs