All Comments on 'A Nip in the Christmas Air'

by milfleglover

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 8 years ago

Loved it. There needs to be a followup chapter with what happens after the party.

MaddogpugMaddogpugover 8 years ago
sucking ganmas tits

you need a follow up with what happened christmas eve i would love to chat with you and grandma sometime on email my cock got so hard reading your story hope to see more . my email is joelholt123@gmail.com

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 8 years ago
Very hot scene

Would've liked it to be an aunt or maybe his mother.

Just preference I guess.

Overall very good.

live4thebjlive4thebjover 8 years ago
Eh

A bit wordy I skimmed to get to the point of reading this. Once I got there there it was good but just a titty fuck? Fuck titty fucks stay in the mouth till you blow. ***

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very good story!

I'd love to see a follow-up chapter with what happens after everybody else leaves, and further follow-up chapters about a developing relationship between them. To me, there is nothing sexier than an older woman who keeps up her appearance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
helpfull critique

I'm sure you can come up with a better description of breasts other than meat or meaty. This really detracts from the erotic feelings that you are trying to convey. Other than that, good story.

LatchonmeLatchonmeover 8 years ago
Granny's Mega titties

Nice simple horny story,I was 38 when I saw my grans tits for the first time, she was 75, huge fat milky globes that hung to her belly, and a glorious fat arse to boot, I nearly shot my load in my briefs, I might even attempt to write how this came about, it would be my first attempt at writing

doug_noughtdoug_noughtover 8 years ago
Not into granny stories that much but...

...this was AWESOME!

JohnnyRottencrotchJohnnyRottencrotchover 8 years ago
Absolutely Perfect!!!

This is the kind of grandmother every grandson should have! I'd love to see a second and a third and a fourth chapter to this! As always, absolutely perfect!

TLMorganTLMorganover 8 years ago

You should consider a sequel and possibly add Maria! I doubt he'll be able to survivor that 3some from the sounds of it! Great story!

rbridge28570rbridge28570over 8 years ago
Need More!!!

I would like to see this story go to what happens after the party was over!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Gorgeous story

There is something about large breasts on old ladies. Doesn't matter they don't stand out like a young persons on a Granny they are fabulous they can swing low and wobble and look correct.

My Mother always said I preferred my Nan's cuddles to hers.

Nan must have known about my attraction to her breasts because I was the only grandchild she would bath with. She bathed us all but I had the privilege of the bath times with her. I was the youngest.

Often I stayed with Nan for holidays and always enjoyed the bath times. As I became older Nan wouldn't bath with me and Granddad had commented about me being to old bath together. Well Nan always used to bath me using the excuse to wash my back. In my formative years Nan asked me to wash her back but made me promise not to tell anyone as it might be frowned upon by others. I must have been in my early teens. By now I was having erections and playing with my self.

I was always fascinated with Nans breasts so the opportunity to see them for real was a treat.

The day came one Easter holiday when we were alone, Nan said she was going to have a bath and wanted her back washing. She said she would call when in the bath. With in trepidation I waited, seeing Nans breasts for the first time.

When Nan called I entered the bathroom and was amazed by the size of them. She handed me the flannel and soap to wash her back. While soaping the flannel I had a good opportunity to study her body and really loved what I saw. As she leaned forward I applied the flannel to her back and rotated it for quite a while. Nan let out a low moan and groaned how nice it was. She said Granddad wouldn't do it any more and was cross with him. Of course I could also see her bottom.

Nan sat back and took the flannel from me, she said sit down while I since my back and then slid down into the bath raising her knees.

Nan carefully placed the flannel over her pussy but not well, the ripples moved it a bit. I noticed just how large her breasts were and intrigued by the redness of how the hotness of the bath water had heated them when leaning forward. Nan said with a smile 'it's rude to stare, especially at an old lady naked in a bath'. I said 'sorry Nan but just can't help myself, you look so gorgeous'.

I moved to the bath, lifted the flannel from her pussy and stared washing her breasts. Her nipples started to erect and stuck out like thimbles. Nan said in a subdued voice 'that's not happened for a long time. Do you enjoy what you are doing'. Needles to say I nodded don't think I could have spoken.

While flannelling I took notice of her pussy below the water level, this was the first time I seen a naked woman and what a delight it was. I rubbed the flannel over her fleshy tummy down to the grey pubic hairs. Nan opened her legs so they were against the bath sides. Nan took the flannel from me allowing me to explore her pussy with my hand. Only knowing the theory of a woman's body I knew about the clitoris but Nan had to move my finger to the button. Nan said softly 'gentle rotate your finger until my clit becomes hard'. With this instruction and what theory I had read about I coaxed her clit to hardness. Nans eyes closed, her breathing became slower and deeper and I knew her orgasm was approaching as mine has been when playing with myself. Nan started caressing her breasts and then she shuddered and I knew she had climaxed. I was so proud of myself having pleased Nan, a lady I loved.

When Nans climax subsided her eyes opened and a big smile beamed over her face, she mouthed a 'thank you'. I said 'it's a pleasure, any time'.

Nan sat up in the bath recovered and said 'my turn to pleasure you, you deserve it'. She asked 'are you hard', just nodded yes. Nan unzipped me, undone the button on my trousers, pulled them and my pants down. My willy sprung up to 45 degrees and Nan looked amazed. She pulled on my buttocks till my willy was near her face. She opened her mouth and licked my purple head, the pre-cum was leaking onto her tongue. I imagined in a moment it would be in her mouth. Nan looked up at me, winked and swallowed my purple head. Gradually all my willy went into Nans mouth. Nan cupped my balls and sucked and licked my willy. I began to say 'Nan, Nan, please I'm going cum, shell I....' Nan just nodded' yes' with her mouth full. Holding on to her head I filled her mouth with my cum and shuddered, my knees buckled but stayed upright. As my climax subsided and went limp he came out of Nans mouth but Nan cleaned me up then said 'its the best I've tasted for years', then 'well the only cum I've tasted in years'.

Nan stood up in the bath and we cuddled, kissed and hugged. It was a special moment, I'd grown up and Nan had tears in her eyes. She whispered 'my man'.

Nan looked me in the eye and said 'not a word', 'cross my heart and hope to die' I said.

Nan said 'pass me the towel, I'm getting cold'. She stepped out of the bath and I gave her a playful slap on her bum. She wiggled her bum so I smacked her again. Nan said 'is that a reprisal for all the smacked bums I gave you', we both laughed. 'Maybe I should put you across my knee for old times sake'.

I watched Nan dry off and put her dressing gown on, to exercise my new found authority I opened her dressing gown and getting down on my knees sucked on her nipples alternatively. Nan put the dressing gown around us. After a short while Nan made me stand up, by now I had another stiffy. Nan said in a ticking off sort of way 'what are we going to do with this' holding it her hand. Cheekily I said 'it needs emptying, properly', Nan replied 'is that pretty please' and lead me by my willy to her bedroom. Now she said 'it's time this bed was used for what it was designed for'.

That's another story and my education went on for years.

As I said a gorgeous story, thank you carry on the good writing.

milfleglovermilflegloverover 8 years agoAuthor
Anon

Hey, that was great story in itself right there about your granny.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hot, hot story

Nothing sexier than a woman with full, heavy breasts sucking hard on one of her own nipples.

Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69almost 8 years ago
Very Hot Story

I've enjoyed reading this one also the comments by Anon. He was so blessed to have a Grandmother let him give her a bath and much more. Thanks for telling your story, you should write some more. It got me hard very quickly!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Big tits

I prefer B cup and nothing above a C cup, but I don't give a rats ass about tits if there is a pussy in the room.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonderful story - I loved every word of it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermilfleglover@milfleglover
Boston area middle-aged man who loves the sexy, firm legs of women my age, or even older. Love being scissored by legs like in this picture, a 72-year-old woman with stunning, muscular legs

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES