A Nip in the Christmas Air

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Brendan, you naughty boy!" she laughed, wrapping her arms around his head and holding him tight to her bared, creamy bosom.

He pulled away, licking up her cleavage, through the cum streaking her sexy old neck and kissed her, long, deep and wet, a remarkable moment of sharing between grandmother and grandson. She broke the kiss, giggling, walking to the bathroom and cleaning herself. She came back into the room, slowly pulling her bra and dress top back up as he slipped his pants back on. Standing before him, she kissed him as she reached between them to tuck his wilting cock back into his pants and zip him up.

"Now that takes the boring out of this shindig, doesn't it?" she laughed, hugging him close.

"Oh, yeah....." he sighed, relaxed in her arms.

"You still up for visiting your special friend later?" she asked, walking him hand in hand to the door.

"Actually, no," he smiled, kissing her, pressing against her as she leaned on the door. "I was thinking of, I dunno, spending the night. Here. With you. You took care of me. I think I should take care of you. What do you think, Grandma?"

She smiled, unlocking the door and walked backward down the hall, saying "I think that's a great idea, Brendan. Once we get rid of all these people, I think this will be the best Christmas Eve either of us has ever had!"

"It is already, Grandma," he laughed, eyeing those delicious nipples before she turned with a laugh to walk back into the boring thrum of the holiday party. "It is already..."

12