All Comments on 'A Noble Cause Pt. 01 - Initial Foray'

by AgingRocknRoller

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Rape Plain and Simple

Wrong category. Straight up forced rape. Sick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Rape isn't erotic and as such should be posted ELSEWHERE.

nancyharpman17nancyharpman17over 7 years ago
Good Start On Your First Story

But one question? Why do I get the feeling this activity is being done totally without Max's knowledge or approval? Does Chrissy want to be pregnant? Well, of course. But does Chrissy have Max's approval. I don't think so. Is Chrissy going to try to pass the child off as Max's.? I think so. But, in the meantime, I am going to eagerly await Chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Okay then

It seems like something Swingerjoe would write. He likes stories about rape.

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
This story began with a statement...

This story began with a statement: "this is a fantasy in the writer's mind"! And fantasies are just that! Then we thought he was having a fantasy about "rape", but soon found out that it was a plot between his wife and their friend...So no rape here! Finally the fantasy was also about him to fuck his best friend's wife and make her pregnant! Another point that shows this is a fantasy is: describing his wife, he says she is extremely jealous...so she would never accept this in real life! Being a fantasy, 3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
ugh

Repulsive garbage. Rape isn't entertaining. Writer should see the movie "Deliverance"

gordo12gordo12over 7 years ago
So it starts with a virtual rape....

....that you try to morph into a voluntary pregnancy.

I wonder how many women would want someone who's prepared to be a rapist to be the father of their child.

Poor plot choice 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Only idiotic!! MINUS 5*!!!!

Laughable!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Quit.

Or put this in fetish or group sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I appreciate the effort to be original and novel, but this came off really weird and disturbing.

Like, how can he even be sure Max wants him to fuck his wife? It could all be a setup between two crazy bitches. And how will they handle paternity issues, and inheritance. What if Max and wife divorce, where does that leave bio-dad?

And if she just wants to get pregnant, what's with all the monkey sex, adding insult to injury against Max. Just too contrived and bizarre to enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

absurd shit.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

A story about the lowest kind of whore there is.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous