A Noble Cause Pt. 01 - Initial Foray

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sure we can," added Christy.

Both girls kneeled over my cock, Darlene on one side and Chrissy on the other. Their tongues slurped their way up each side of my dick and their lips met at the top for a delightful kiss between them with my cock head in the middle. Chrissy then swallowed my dick, bobbing up and down for several minutes then Darlene took over and sucked. They repeated the cycle until my aching prick ballooned back to its original swollen state. I'm only about seven inches long but the way those girls made me feel, I was 20 inches long and as round as a Coke can plus my nuts felt as swollen as bowling balls.

"Holy shit," I muttered aloud, savoring every slurp their tongues made. "You girls are soooo good!"

Chrissy then grabbed my cock and began stroking it very fast and very hard, bringing me within seconds of climaxing then almost on cue, she stopped.

She looked at me and asked, "Are you ready, John?"

"I sure am. I'm going blow buckets into your pussy!"

"Good! Let's go to the bedroom then," she replied as she grabbed my dick and led me to the room.

She sat down on the edge of the bed, cock still in hand, and I settled down beside her.

I looked at her in all earnestness and asked her, "Chrissy, are you sure you want to do this? If you have any doubts at all...any...say something now. I'll understand."

"None whatsoever, John. I want this more than anything I've ever wanted before. Go ahead! Make me pregnant."

I nodded and she positioned herself on her back on the bed, those sexy legs, still in black nylons, spread wide apart with her outstretched arms beckoning me.

"Come take me."

I rolled around and lay on top of her. I used my hand to start guiding my stiff cock into her love hole when I felt Darlene's fingers. She took over and guided my prick into Chrissy. As the tip started to enter, I could feel that Chrissy's cunt was saturated. Chrissy gave a low guttural moan as I eased it in. As the head continued to push through her pussy lips, I felt her warm mushiness slowly enveloping my dick. I continued sliding in and made it about half way when Chrissy started yelling and her body shaking violently.

"Fuck! Fuck! FUCK!" she cried out. "Mother fucking HELL!"

Her head was rolling back and forth viciously as her body continued vibrating.

Finally, she stopped, opened her eyes, looked at me and said, "Mo-ther FUCKER! You aren't even all the way in and I came! Y'all got me so horny!"

She reached around with both arms, grabbed my ass, spread my cheeks and dug her fingernails in. She then yanked me deep inside of her, moaning and groaning all the way as her tight hole swallowed my cock completely.

"Oh, god, baby. We are one!"

Enjoying the feel of her warm, moist pussy wrapped around my dick, I just laid there for a minute while passionately kissing her. I then slowly began fucking her. With each thrust, I went faster and harder and soon heard the familiar 'slap, slap, slap' of my pelvis hitting her ass. Her head and boobs were shaking up and down as I leaned down to tongue that beautiful mouth. My lips over hers muffled the groans she was making, which turned me on even more.

Finally, we broke the kiss connection and I heard her urging me on.

"Fuck me, baby. That's it! Faster, harder, deeper, baby! Fuck me!! Make me pregnant, baby! Please make me pregnant! Cum inside me!"

Chrissy learned during this first time that encouraging me to make her pregnant heightened my arousal and I fucked her with more passion. During our trysts, she would use similar language almost every time I was close to cumming.

As I was ramming her, I could feel a tingling deep within my balls as they slapped against her butt checks. The feeling became overwhelming as I continued to slam her. Then a blaring white light flashed and blinded me and I almost lost consciousness yet I continued hammering away her pussy.

"I'm cumming! I am SO cumming!" I yelled.

Chrissy shrieked, "Deeper! DEEPER!"

My balls erupted sending what felt like gallons of cum into her pussy.

"I feel you—oh-oh, shit! Mother fucker!! I'm cumming! Ahhhhh!! That's so fucking good!! More, baby, more!"

Her body rose up to meet mine and we fucked each other silly as I continued spewing cum. I swear it her vagina muscles were contracting so hard it felt like her pussy was forcibly sucking every ounce of jizz out of my cock.

Finally, my balls drained and I had nothing left to give. I stopped pumping her and my once tense body collapsed onto Chrissy, totally spent. My now limp dick slowly squirmed out her snatch but I just lay there on top of her, my head on her shoulder. She wiped the sweat from my forehead then wrapped her arms around me.

She whispered into my ear, "Was that fucking good or what?"

Darlene joined us on the bed and announced that the show made her cum. She then got up to leave, telling us, "I think y'all have some things to talk about. John, I'll see you in bed...but don't stay too long!"

She sauntered out of the room and I watched as that incredibly sexy, swaying ass of hers sashayed out the door. She walked just like a sexy woman should with her ass slowly swishing back and forth. I wanted to get hard again and bang her but I was so used I just couldn't. I rolled back to the edge of the bed, still spent but regaining my senses.

"Yes, we do have things to talk about, John," said Chrissy, laying there in all her gorgeous nakedness, her tan skin still glistening with sweat from our workout.

"Like what?"

"Like some of your favorite fantasies."

"Really? You serious? I thought we'd just screw ourselves silly."

"Oh, I sure am! We still have several days left and I want to fulfill as many as I can as a kind of 'thank you' to you. "

I sat there for a bit, collecting my thoughts.

"Well, they aren't very kinky or bizarre or..."

"Doesn't matter, John. Just tell me."

Slowly, I began to describe them, unsure she'd be interested. She immediately grabbed some paper and took notes. All throughout she smiled, laughed, giggled and got wide-eyed. In all, I discussed three.

When I finished, she gave me a deep kiss and said, "These sound like fun! I think I can handle them. Now-off to bed with you. Get a good night's sleep and," she gently cupped my sperm makers, kissed them and smiled, "take good care of these! You're going to need them!"

12