A Not So Prim & Proper Wife Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
satinlvr_mwf
satinlvr_mwf
1,417 Followers

-----------

"Fuckin' finally!" Tessa heard a new voice exclaim. "This bitch took forever to come home." Her eyes flashed about her wildly as she was being pulled backwards into the family room, her arms flailing as she tried to step backwards fast enough to keep from falling, not that Andre` would let her.

"I get her first!" Andre exclaimed. It was then Tessa realized that she could feel him against her, the thin cotton hospital scrubs only protecting her from visual assault. He continued to drag her backwards, and into her bedroom. As he did so, Tessa could see that there were a few others in the house with him. By the looks, they looked like the crew Andre hung with. She had some disciplinary issues with two of them, finally getting one transferred, and the other expelled. She hadn't seen either of them since then, but they had to both be young adults, now. Then there was an older man, his body still in shadows, but his voice was deeper, and more reasoned.

"Don't hurt her." The older voice intoned. "We got all the time in the world. Just get some rope so we can tie her ass down. It'll be easier that way."

Despite her struggles, Tessa was doomed. Other hands grabbed at her, and before she hit her bedroom, she was naked below the waist, her scrubs pulls from her legs as she was pulled backwards, while her hands finally had the presence of mind to grab Andre's arm, using her nails to dig into his coal-black flesh. She also tried to bite his hand, by opening her mouth and chomping down, only to have a clear miss, when he cupped his hand.

Andre did howl when he felt her long nails digging into his arm, leaving very deep scratches. He yanked his arm from around her waist, but on the fore-stroke swung at her head as he changed his grip to her hair, his open hand slapping her hard. The first blow was enough to get her attention, as her long blonde hair flew out with the swivel of her head, but a vicious backhand did her in. Tessa went from fighting, to stunned, to heavily dazed.

As she was loopy, Andre`s friend, Charles, gripped at her top, roughly pulling up and off her last shred of clothing from her, until she was nude before the men, each man's eyes feasting on her voluptuous, yet trim body.

She was in her full, natural glory, as her full round breasts, firm and high on her chest, with her grape-sized nipples standing proudly from the teasing the scrubs top had been giving them, down to her trimmed vulva, a narrow line of fully blonde hair curled to her pearl, a directional arrow as to where a man should direct himself were all on display for their lecherous feast. Her long, silky hair was held in Andre's grip, and as the last man, a cousin of Andre's, came into the bedroom, holding a number of different bungee cords in his hands. "Couldn't find no rope." Duane explained.

The satin sheets were pulled back, once the men realized what they had here. They hadn't had some of the finer things in life, perhaps, but they knew how to enjoy them. All hands went to work on Tessa, and it took mere seconds for her ankles to be tied to the brass bedposts of her bed, and her wrists bound together over her head. She was a sexy woman, who was about to get the fucking of her life, and a sexy bed to do it on. None of them had ever had such refinement, or even thought about it much. To a man, a woman on her back was what they all dreamed of.

Tessa was coming around, her hands bound together above her head, and her legs splayed lewdly apart, knees high. She struggled, as she cried out. "Get out of my house! Andre! You will not get away with this! Leave me alone! Release me!"

"Bitch, I owe you..." Andre grumbled as he stripped nude, revealing his young body, and his sizeable cock. His fingers began to stroke his man-meat to life, while the other men began to do the same, until all four were naked, watching with erotic intent as Andre climbed between her legs. "Besides, I'll be quick. Gonna' skip the foreplay!" He laughed as his buddies all joined in, a few hoots and cackled laughs accompanying the threat. He then lowered himself onto her body, and let her take his weight, as he began to dry hump her, just for the sheer torture of it, making sure the underside of his dark meat was sliding along her slit, making her feel him as her body began to prepare itself, despite Tessa's anguish.

Tessa could see next to nothing, being the early morning hours, and no electricity in the house. The neighbors would be asleep and no open windows or doors between them, and the main source of natural light, her sliding glass door had been boarded shut. With lips trembling open, Tessa felt the thick rod hardening against her petals as Andre dry-humped her, getting a good camel-toe slide as she began to lubricate. "Please... Andre, I'm begging you. Please don't. Go away, and I'll never speak of this!" She pleaded desperately.

Andre was resting on his elbows as his hips rocked his body up and down, his grin evil and lascivious. Tessa, for her part, was pulling at the thick bungee cords, the elastic allowing her just a hint of stretch, before her strength gave out, and pulled her limbs apart again. She wriggled her hips to try and deny him, shifting and twisting in a vain effort to deny Andre his lust. She was doing everything she could think of to dismount him from her body, but her efforts only teased the man more, like a captured prey that was defiant to the last, but was still about to be defeated.

"Fuck that, Bitch, and fuck you while yer at it." He snarled. "Yer old man got this comin' to him. He shows his ass up, an' he goan' get a beatdown." Andre punctuated his words by pulling back his hips, and then reaching between the two of them. Sliding the head of his cock along her folds, he let his glans do the work of opening her, until he could engage his shaft with her hole, and then he settled down onto her, back on his elbows, while Tessa arched her back, subconsciously jutting her chest towards her illicit lover. Andre's manhood slid into the woman, slowly, a drawn out torture to Tessa's body, as she felt him invade her, until he was fully inside, and his pubic bone was meshed with her pubis. Buried in her, for the second time, he groaned as her silky hole conformed to his resting cock, but he rest was only a moment. He had some serious fucking to do.

Tessa, for her part, gasped loudly. Andre wasn't a giant among men, but he did her husband shame in the size department, and only Ofi had been larger. Actually, Ofi was longer, and by a long way, but the man on top of her did quite right by himself, and now, Tessa's channel. Once seated inside her, he began to thrust, without a delay. No time to stretch to his size, or even get comfortable. This was all for his pleasure, and he didn't give a care whether she got off or not.

Andre started to glare into Tessa's eyes, as she found her own blue eyes looking back, lips softly parted as he mated with her. Soon her lubrication was liberally soothing his thrusts, and she couldn't deny the soft mews that occasionally escaped her lips. Andre's hands shifted to her hair, and he pulled her head back, diving his head to her neck, and finding nearly the exact same spot he had marked her with before. Biting her tender skin, he sucked hard as he thrust vigorously, the action at once painful and yet pleasing. Tessa felt like a kitten being devoured by a lion. That consummation, the utter defeat of her resistance was also having an effect on her psyche.

As a prim and proper wife, Tessa had known to be demure, even coy when necessary, and subservient to her husband in her domestic capacities. In truth, she loved the 1950's lifestyle she saw on television, and wanted to emulate that as best she could for her husband. Be his wife, be his woman, be his lover, keep his house clean, and raise his children. It was a submissiveness she was attracted to, as it fit her personality. Men were men, and women were not, nor should they try to be. That was how Tessa thought. That feminists thought otherwise was their concern, not hers. Tessa wanted to enjoy that domestic lifestyle life with her Daniel. But as she was being so sexually consumed, it started to bring out the submissive side of her. In a way, it fed her way of thinking. Had her lover been Daniel, had he been more attentive, and more dynamic with her, things would have been perfect. But now? She was on her marital bed, being raped by a black thug who was one of her soon-to-be ex-students, and she was beginning to relish it. Not that she was with a student, for she vastly would have preferred her husband, but that she was being dominated sexually by a stronger man.

Her voice began to utter soft moans, and her body was now ripe for the picking. The others around her were gazing intently, and getting themselves ready for the ultimate fuck-fest, the hot teacher who was above everybody's reach. Dark fingers began to reach for dark cocks as they watched, their dark-adapted eyes better able to see what they needed to, and their ears hearing what they wanted to.

For his part, Andre was thrusting at an ever-faster pace, going from smooth to jarring, to a frenzied pace, until he grunted loudly, and slammed his shaft as deep as he could, his sperm shooting from his body, and against her slick cervix. She had felt pleasure, yes, but not joy, though she was well and truly ready for the next man to take her.

"Hurry up, bitch! My turn!" Charles demanded.

Charles took the ring-leader's place, and began to slide his own cock inside her. He didn't relish sloppy seconds as much, but hey, it was a teacher, and he was being suspended on Monday for fighting. He had been fighting with Duane, oddly enough. But none of that mattered now, for he didn't care if he went back, not after this night. Not after getting to stick his wick in the slickness of the best-looking teacher on campus. Not after shooting his load in her. He hoped she climaxed on his cock, as that would make it all perfect, but that was in the future. Like Andre, Charles lay atop the bound and distraught woman, her lips trembling as she was fighting a physical, psychological and emotional battle.

Tessa continued to stretch at the cords, but had the same result, only she was beginning to tire. She shifted and swayed, and rotated her hips, only to have Charles take a swipe at her cheek with his hand. Only partially able to connect, he was still able to get her attention, and he lay atop her, much as Andre had, though his lowered his face to hers, and his hands to her bouncing breasts. His fingers began to squeeze the ripe, full melons, sampling them as if buying a fruit, then squeezing harder, once he had her measure. He used a hard pressure, which made her grunt, right into Charles's mouth.

He took the liberty of kissing Tessa's parted lips, shoving his tongue into her mouth, and spinning his tongue around hers, as he slid his shaft inside her, her voice moaning into his mouth, while she did, eventually, kiss him back. He began to mate with her, as she was succumbing, her physical exhaustion becoming evident, yet as he was fresh, so were his thrusts. Long, heavy strokes fed his cock into her, the girth wider than any man in her life, yet he was shorter. He fell out once, and then twice, to which the others jeered.

"You gotta' new name, nigga! We callin' you Stubby!" There was general cackling in the room, from everyone else save Charles and Tessa. They only made the sounds of pleasure, and Tessa's voice began to moan more frequently. Andre had flopped down on a chair, his limp shaft dribbling some post-emission cum onto the carpet and the chair between his thighs, and he laughed along with the others.

"Like that, Mrs. Lang? Fucking Stubby from now on? Shit, we gonna' have to give you a new name, too!" Various names started being thrown, from all of the males save Charles, who was too busy getting his cock milked from Tessa. Names like Slut, Cunt, Whore were flown about, all with the 'Missus' designation before it. The room actually grew more silent as the various names were thrown out, some more creative than others, all the while Charles was screwing Tessa for all her body was worth.

Tessa was mortified. She was feeling it, the cock inside her, and she was loath to admit the fact she was experiencing sexual joy. She tried to fight it, imagining other things, like her husband, her time in the hospital, even the torment Ofi had been putting her through. The damage to her marriage, her career, but every so often, a particular thrust would hit her mark, and she would mew, or moan. It was crushing her, but she couldn't deny the way of nature, and the rising tide of raw sexual tension these cocks were building inside her. She was struggling her best to deny them something they wanted. Her orgasm.

Her voice started to grow higher, and tighter, with every thrust of Charles' black mamba in her, as his own pace picked up, until he couldn't hold back anymore. Despite Tessa's not having a sexual release, Charles certainly did, and he ejaculated much like Andre, deep, hard, and fully. Laying atop her, he simply caressed her face as he looked into her eyes, which were half-lidded.

Tessa was falling apart, internally. Her mind was abuzz with the myriad sensations of raw sexual tension building inside her, and the fact that her orgasm hadn't occurred yet was relieving. All she could do was endure their cocks, and hope that they wouldn't give her a climax. Not having one so far, and yet being dominated in this harsh manner was driving her emotionally crazy. It had never been done to her before.

Duane took his turn, and Tessa tried a last-ditch effort to deny him. She flexed her abdomen, and lifted her hips off the bedding, so that he couldn't lay upon her. But Duane had more worldly experience, and knew what to do. He simply flexed his own abs as he was between her legs, and cradled her hips with his thighs. This kept her knees wider apart, and her folds at his crotch, in essence making it easier to have her body. She lifted her head, to try and see, but there was nothing to be had in the darkness. A black man, in the shadows of a dark room was pretty much invisible. If she could have seen, however, she would have been fearful to notice the end of Duane's turgid cock. He was not only already dribbling pre-cum, but also displaying an enormous set of testicles.

Duane was also patient, and when Tessa's strength gave out, his was just beginning. Her hips fell to his thighs, and he began to insert himself into her, making her feel his length and girth. He, too, was respectable, but what did her damage was he had much more experience. Duane was the ladies' man of the bunch, and dashingly handsome. So much so that he had been with almost every cheerleader in school, and a couple from the cross-town rival. He had been on the football team as a cornerback, and was strong, smart, and long-lasting. Tessa would be and terrified at the things he was about to do to her, if she knew.

Like the two before her, Duane was able to slide in relatively easily, given her bound stance, and passion-induced slickness. But while Andre and Charles had simple thrust in and out, a simple, hard-core fuck as it were, Duane slid in, a longer, slower stroke, and his touch was not as brutal. Poised on his haunches, almost, he could use his hands more freely, and rove Tessa's fine curves. He spent time on her breasts, using his thumb and forefinger on her nipples, rotating and then pulling on them, stretching her soft skin, until she winced, her voice letting out a whine every time he pulled. There was a side-effect, to go with the whine. Her vagina began to bear down involuntarily. Duane had discovered an involuntary pleasure-pain response in Tessa's body. When she got a little pain, she gave a lot of pleasure!

Duane also was sliding his pelvis against that swollen nub at her vulva, making her clit shoot bolts of pleasure at her brain, her voice growing to a mixture of moaning, mewing, whining cries of pleasure, pain, and even joy. She was nearly lost now, to her rapists, the gang not even all inside her yet, and her pussy tingled, screaming at the rising tide of sexual want inside her. The dam was near the brim, and it would not take much more. Tessa began to try and fight him, by flexing her Kegel muscles; the pelvic muscles bearing down on Duane's thrusting manhood in an effort to somehow stop his release, and prevent her getting his black seed. It was nature at work, and but Tessa lost control. At Duane's sexual touch, she went from being a victim of gang-rape to a screaming-orgasmic female.

"Please... Please... Fuck me. Fuck me harder." Tessa was chanting at him, while his cock worked in her. "Give me your cum!"

That made the rest of the males hoot, and the name was thus borne. She would forever be known as Mrs. Cumbucket! They teased her with it, and started out calling her a whore, a slut and asking her questions about school using her new name.

"We have a test on Monday, Mrs. Cumbucket?" they jeered.

"Oh, I have to grade your homework, Mrs. Cumbucket!"

I'm gonna give you detention, Mrs. Cumbucket! Fuck you on your desk, Mrs. Cumbucket!" They taunted and jeered her.

For Tessa, it was the end of her resistance. She had no will, no strength and no passion to fight it. Duane's lovemaking, there could be no other word for it, her own body's senses, and now the auditory stimulation. It was too much for her to bear, and the prim and proper wife became the reluctant lover to the black men with her.

She stopped fighting it, and gave in, and as Duane finally reached his crescendo, she had hers, and she flexed her legs, and her arms, gaining just a hint of stretch of her limps, before the powerful cords pulled her back, as Duane's heavy, laden sac emptied into her. He came in her so much that the seal between his cock and her labia leaked just a little, his cum, and the mix of the other two men's starting to dribble from her cavity, and to her butthole.

As Duane pulled out of her, he rested on his heels, and took his hand to his cock, and then stroked it, squeezing the last remnants of his ejaculate and letting it drip into her softly gaping vagina. "One more for the road..." he grinned, and then did a high-five to one of the men that smacked a loud echo off the walls.

Duane dismounted her, leaving her chest heaving and her body sweaty from the passion and exertion. Her long lashed eyelids fluttered closed, as she purred softly in the post-orgasmic plateau, her ears ringing softly as a red flushness rose to her chest. Her limbs were held fast, but she no longer cared. She had finally been tamed, after what seemed like an eternity of fucking, but had been closer to forty-five minutes of constant male insertion into her body. Yet there was still one man to go.

He said little, his deep voice rumbling, and he was obviously more senior to the rest of the young men. He took his time, slowly climbing onto the bed, while his dark skin made him similarly invisible. His movements were a bit jerky, and lacked the fine-motor skilled finesse of the others, too. He had been spending the time watching the others, and as he started to slide his way up her finger-bruised and sweaty body, Tessa began to feel his weight. There wasn't as much of it. Then her nose wrinkled.

His scent was heavy in body-odor and stink, while his breath was disgusting. Almost making her wretch, Tessa tried to shake her head and body. She was trying to deny this man who smelled like refuse, and very poor hygiene, yet he simply let the heavy cords do his work for him. Her soft voice cried out again, her resistance refueled, but while Duane, Charles and Andre had used their hands all over her to grope, maul, and squeeze her into place, and even submission, this man was more patient. He let her begin to tire herself out. It took her a few minutes, during which he was content to just let his tired, wrinkled skin lay on top of her, enjoying the feel and writhing of a softer, pretty-smelling, nubile white wife. When she was nearly done and gasping for air, exhausted arms no longer trying to pull down, when her ankles had given up their resistance to the bungees, he laid his face to hers, and shoved his tongue into her gaping mouth, deeply.

satinlvr_mwf
satinlvr_mwf
1,417 Followers