A Not So Prim & Proper Wife Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
satinlvr_mwf
satinlvr_mwf
1,416 Followers

The taste was almost enough to make her wretch, and his spittle was heavy as his mouth had the run of hers. His tongue snaked along the insides of her lips, and along her gums, while his thick lips mashed to hers softly. She tried to complain, but her words were muffled, and when he was done licking the inside of her lips, he started deeper into her mouth, his long tongue snaking under hers, and lifting it, and then writhing around it, making every taste bud sample him, as he sampled her. His saliva had drifted into her mouth so heavily that she was forced to swallow, a mix of her own as well, but it was mostly his.

Nostrils flaring, she was struggling to breathe and not smell him, while his thin fingers groped her breasts, pinching the nipples and twisting them as he pulled. It hurt her, and she squealed into his mouth, but the cry only spurred him on more. She started to cry again, as her mind was reeling. Her expectations were not what she was experiencing, and for the first time since Andre actually raped her in the park, she felt a real danger. Carlos had been a known for her. He was lecherous and lewd, but known. Andre had been rough, brutal, and insistent, but like Carlos, she knew him. Charles and Duane were connected to Andre, so they were a known entity, of sorts. But this man who set upon her now? She had no idea.

The man had been humping at her, his dark prick targeting her gateway, lacking any sort of skill or patience. His paunch had actually made things difficult, and her hips were rolled down to try and stop him, until she was so tired she couldn't fight anymore. His hand guided himself below and he shoved his throbbing, curved cock inside her. His lips never left hers, and she groaned loudly, the curve of his head massaging her sweet spot with every jerking thrust. The joyful sensations were beyond her ability to control, and as he pumped into her, the tired muscles in her legs found new energy, kicking out as her body was teased again, mercilessly.

She squealed into his mouth with every thrust, her tongue wrestled into submission, and she just took him now, her nose now inhaling his stench, the taste now having overwhelmed her tongue. Her eyes fluttered closed, and as the homeless old man fucked her, the others began to chant lewd and humiliating things.

"Cumbucket's a slut for dirty cock!" Charles sneered.

Andre simply laughed at her. "Yeah, Mrs. Cumbucket, time you got what 's comin' to ya'!"

Duane, of them all, actually showed some reserve, mainly because for the moment, he was sated. "She gonna' have to clean up after this. I ain't doing no sloppy fourths!" and they all laughed.

Tessa was humiliated, but at the same time, she couldn't deny the feelings the old man was giving her, and she was soon squirming, her looser, silky wet channel making the homeless man feel the best sex he had enjoyed in years. So much so that while he was tonguing her lips again, he started to jerk, and then spasmodically thrust inside her, while Tessa was still rising the crescent of her growing need. His cock erupted, thick, heavy spurts that sort of dribbled more than shot inside her. The hot, white baby-batter still virile as it slid down her valley, to help seed her probably fertile garden. It was just more competition for her egg to be penetrated by.

The man laid his body against her now, loose and limp, while his cock softened, until it slipped from her, his smile nearly invisible to her, yet she was glad to have her mouth back. She could feel his eyes boring into hers, and she looked back, the two of them having an invisible, wordless conversation. The meaning, to Tessa, was clear. Her night was far from over, and their relationship had just begun. The realization of it was the final straw, and Tessa finally went limp, lost and now utterly defeated. Her ankles hurt, her shoulders and wrists were sore, and though the mattress was certainly comfortable, the tension of being spread so tightly was taking a toll.

"Alright, get off the bitch... My turn again!" Andre demanded, and the old man dismounted her, letting the sinister and energetic youth have another turn at her. In fact, they all did, twice more. But by now, Tessa's reactions were different. She was getting more sex than she had in a year, if not a decade, all compressed into one long night, and as it would happen, far into the next day. She was no longer fighting it, or trying to deny the men or the sensations they gave her. She would begin to respond in fashion, her hips rocking up and down to meet the varied thrusts, mewing as the cocks were sliding in and out of her. She had more orgasms now, as well. She only squealed and fought when the men wanted to kiss her, and she tried to shake that off, not that she succeeded. Every one of them had sampled her mouth, some more lewdly than others.

But one man kissed her with impunity. The old man. Whether it was his technique, or his heart, or something else, she didn't know, but when he kissed her, she eagerly kissed him back. His scent and taste were no longer revolting, as his sweat and hers, along with the others had all been mixed together into one over-powering smell of sex.

The sun came and partially lit the room, allowing each of them to full see the other, with the dark eyes laying a feast on Tessa's bruised and marked body. She had red marks and bruises on her breasts, dark oval hickeys on her neck, and smaller ones on each breast in multiple places. The old man had even placed one high on her inner thigh, right after he came inside her. She found him to be the best lover, with Duane a close second in the skills of passionate love. Andre and Charles were just fucking machines. They gave no thought to her pleasure at all. In, out... in, out... in, out. A rush of thrusts until they spilled their genetic material inside her.

By now, Tessa was able to positively identify three of her tormentors. The old man was still a mystery to her, yet she did not ask his name. When they tired, they rested, and when they thirsted they drank water from the kitchen. They even raided the pantry for food. Not much could be found, without having to be cooked, of course, as there was no electricity. The refrigerator was also invaded, and what could be eaten was, as well as drunk. Then they found the liquor cabinet.

By now it was well after noon, and they had all enjoyed Tessa within an inch of her life, it seemed. The old man saw to her needs for food and drink, feeding her as she was still left trussed on the bed. During a break in the action, the men started talking. Some of it about Tesa, and some about other girls. Charles even hinted at bringing more friends over. It was the old man who saved her from that, with some common sense. People blabbed, and for now, they had all the pussy they wanted. Who wanted to throw that away?

That thought had made Tessa start to grow nervous. She, too, had been thinking about her situation. Her husband had to be coming home tonight, she was sure. and she was beginning to have to use the restroom.

"Please. Let me up, I need to go to the bathroom." She said between the heavy breaths as she started to come down from the adrenaline coursing through her bloodstream. It wasn't a request so much as a demand. "I'm already a mess, and it is going to get worse for all of us, if you don't let me. Please?"

Her tone wasn't her teacher-voice, but more of a statement of simple facts that she knew, and no one could deny. It said she was at once serious, and authoritative, and yet not commanding. It was also an admission. She knew that they weren't through with her. The fact that the dirty man was still laying on top of her, his face resting on her shoulder as she spoke told her that. Plus the others were still naked, and lunging, and enjoying her sexual torment.

The room was silent for several long, awkward seconds, and then Andre spoke up, asserting himself again as the leader of their little party. "Alright. But no tryin' anything. We can catch you befo' you get to the door."

With that, Charles started to release her, taking the opportunity to grope her more, as the homeless man rolled off of her, choosing to recover on a part of the bed, while Tessa was released from the cords. Whimpering as she was finally able to move, she sat up painfully, and slid across the bed to the side, leaving a smear of leaking semen along the satin sheets. Every step she took let more of the combined male-mixture leak from her petals, smearing against her thighs, and trailing down her legs. Starting to close the door, Charles reached in and shoved it back open, exposing Tessa as she went to relieve herself.

"You can't hide nuttin' from us. We seen you all, and no tricks." His voice spoke in a hard tone.

Tessa sat down on the toilet, her ears greeted with the sound of some small dollops of ejaculate plopping into the water, followed by her own trickle of fluid. She flexed her core muscles and tried to squeeze out more ejaculate, her ears rewarded with the sound of a few more splashes. Reaching out of muscle-memory, she drew the necessary products to clean herself. After flushing, she then rose stiffly, and went to the sink, to wash her hands, and then use one of her decorative hand towels to clean away as much semen as she could from on and inside her.

The men broke into the idle banter and talk of well-sated lovers, who were sitting or lying about her bedroom, one of whom was actually laying in the same spot her husband would. That was Andre.

As she moved to her task, there was a certain resignation in her motion. She was naked, alone, and in captivity with four men, all of whom had been intensely sexual with her, against her will. Her wrists hurt, and her ankles were sore, not to mention her skin, her breasts, and her vagina was starting to send messages of soreness as well. Her emotions were just a mess as well. She had come to loathe most of them, save the older man, and the possibility of Duane. The last not because of any attachment, other than he had some serious sexual skills.

"Bitch you done in there?" Andre called out.

"Not yet..." Tessa replied. "I need to take a shower. Believe me, you want me to." She replied as she reached into the shower to open the flow of hot water and get clean.

"Hurry the fuck up, Cumbucket! My dick's getting' hard again!" The rest fo the room broke into laughter as Andre degraded her in front of them, and his implied threat made Tessa groan. Her ordeal was far from over.

A hot shower did do wonders for her, easing the aches and strains just a bit, not to mention give her a clean feeling again. Andre even allowed her to towel-dry her hair. As he felt she had dried herself enough, he simply grabbed her back up by the waist and heaved her to the bed, where she was tied down again, helpless as the men continued to fuck her, and fill her body with their ejaculations.

------------

"Where is Mrs. Lang?" Ofi asked his secretary.

The secretary blanched. "Oh, I'm sorry, Ofi. Had you not heard? She called in this morning on the call-off line. She was just leaving the hospital, but she would be fine in a couple of days."

Ofi paused as he heard the words. His mind started ruminating, as his lean, wiry frame was attentive to the woman's words. It was perhaps an ancestral gift, but he could listen, and look around, without having any outward appearance of movement. Even though well-dressed in a grey suit, white shirt, and red tie, he looked almost predatory as he listened, his dark skin seemingly able to hide his features, save his flat face, wide nose and thin cheeks. His tribal markings, given to him at the age of maturity, were nearly perfectly aligned, that in certain dark lighting, would give his oily skin an eerie, almost evil countenance.

"Very well..." His deep, accented voice rumbled, if she does not contact us by end of today, I shall try and reach her, keep me informed, please." He then strode to his office. He had a suspicion, and he needed to check the high school's attendance records.

"Yes, Ofi, right away." His secretary called to his retreating back. She shook her head. The man had an irritating way about him when he left like that.

-----------

By now it was well-past midday, and Tessa could make out everyone, but she still had no idea who the older man was, other than in the most intimate sense, of course. That part she knew exquisitely. She was in the middle of her third shower and cleansing when she felt him enter, though she did not realize it was him, until she felt her hand being dragged to his cock. It had an odd curve. Most men were either up, down, or straight. But this man had a hook to him that made the bulbous end tip almost straight up. She had no way of knowing about how he went about his daily living with it, but when he first stuck his cock in her, the way his head massaged her sweetness with every thrust had made her climax within the first minute or two, and then she began to orgasm regularly with him. So much so that when he took his turn with her, she no longer tried to resist him, but tried to part her legs a little more. She was submitting to his cock. So much so that when he joined her in the shower, she willingly shared space with him, and then took his kiss fully into her mouth. She had stopped noticing his stench, and his rude taste, after the second time he had her, and he was the only one to use his tongue to dominate her in the way he had.

Her fingers began to gently stroke him to hardness, and then she lifted a leg to help him inside her, using her free hand to splay her petals, as hot water sprayed them both. It reminded her of having sex in a Summer rain, which Daniel and she had done early in their marriage. It had been natural, even primal, and she found herself filled with passion and love for the man she had married. That it had been unplanned, and therefore un-protected, gave her some nervous times afterwards, until her period had begun, but the actual carnal moment had stayed with her forever. Just as this moment would when the black man started to thrust, pushing his hooked cock ever deeper inside her, until they were fully unioned.

His touches were now softer, warmer caresses, while the others were harsh, unrefined, and even rude. They fucked her savagely, while she began to simply make love with this man. She had started to call him Hook in her mind, for lack of a better name. Her voice started to echo softly off the shower tiles, each breath deeper and harder than the last, as their tempo built. Her hands touched him, feeling his sunken chest, his ribs easily defined, the dark skin seemingly thin, and allowing her to feel nearly every muscle in him as he moved. Her fingers groped his butt, to spur him harder into her, as her chin tucked over his shoulder, the water blast spritzing all over her, making her eyes close as he pushed her harder against the wall, her back cold against the tile.

Firm breasts smashed between them, her milky pillows being felt by his hands, as he leaned into her, the rapid thrusts growing harder, before they became erratic. His voice growled, and his teeth bit into her shoulder, as he spasmed in his final thrusts, not bothering to tell the woman he was mating that he was cumming, just giving her more of his essence.

Tessa, for her part, had a minor convulsion, not faked, but not the mind-blasting pulverizing of her reproductive system. Her voice squealed, and ended with a cry, to the applause of the others in her bedroom. Her hearing didn't register the catcalls, or the demands for Cumbucket to get her ass in gear. She was lost in the moment, matching his gaze, her fingers gently caressing his cheek. After the sixth time he was inside her, she found she not only had stopped resisting him, she began to enjoy him, willingly. She began to fall infatuated with a homeless man.

"What's your name?" She softly asked, as he had finished inside her again. She needed pillow-talk of some sort, and the others weren't the ones to speak with.

"Folks call me Benny, mostly." He replied in kind. He had started to caress her body as well, sharing a body language, while his cock softened, still leaking out his jism. "I seen you before."

Tessa, for her part, was almost nonplussed. She was still so mentally dislodged from the events of the week that she had not really processed anything. Daniel, whom she hadn't really thought about at all since Andre grabbed her, or Carlos, her most recent tormentor, whose body now rested in state at the morgue. Ofi, too, had not been on her mind.

"What do you mean, when you say you have seen me?" She asked. Ever proper, she would speak in the best manners she could muster, even with a strange man's dick deep inside her.

"I live in the park, under the creek bridge." He replied, looking at her to test her reaction.

"I saw you with the young boy, an' watched his ass-whoopin'." He smiled at that. "Most excitin' thing I seen in ages, I tell you."

Tessa gasped, and her hand went to her lips, like a prim and proper wife's shocked reaction would be like. "Then you know Andre raped me!" She almost cried out.

"Yeah, I did, Bitch, an' I ain't done yet!" Andre yelled back from the bedroom.

"Yah, I do. He's the one who paid me to show him here." Benny added. "I seen you for years, and couldn't pass up the deal. Money and a crack at your pussy. So far, I've gotten the better end of the deal. You one fine woman."

Before Tessa could respond, he drove his lips to hers, and attacked her mouth again, his tongue starting in on her gums, muting the beginnings of a cry in protest. As before, he licked inside her cheeks, around her gums, wide circles that pulled her lips widely apart, making her muffled voice a worthless series of meaningless mewing and moaning sounds. Her tongue flopped around lazily inside her teeth, until confronted by him, his tongue now again digging under hers, and encircling hers, until he had wrestled her mouth into submission. With that, he had also dominated her, her body demonstrating her yielding by letting her arms fall above her head, and keeping her legs apart, as his shaft still staying softly within her.

While Andre had subdued her with might, Charles had controlled her with his lust, and Duane had consumed her with passion, Benny dominated her with his will. She would do as he asked, and that included having sex with the rest of them. It was in that moment she fully stopped resisting any of them, and became the lover to all of them.

Then there was a noise in the kitchen. "Tessa? Are you here?"

satinlvr_mwf
satinlvr_mwf
1,416 Followers