A Not So Self Spanking Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alfamann
Alfamann
796 Followers

'You can do better than that, girl. Spank harder!'

And I did. I spanked myself several times on my right buttock until I felt I could not take anymore. I could feel my eyes watering.

'Oh, don't be a little baby. You deserve your spanking so take it proper. Now put the hairbrush in your other hand and repeat the process on the other side. Otherwise I will get Rosalie's Mum in here to give you a real spanking'

With determination to prove to myself I could take my punishment, I switched the hairbrush to my left hand. It was more awkward to spank myself with this hand and the first few swings were ineffective.

'Oh, come on, you can do better than that.'

I gritted my teeth and focused on getting my rhythm right. To my satisfaction I began to connect squarely on my buttock with the desired force. I whimpered out loud at the irony of me being so motivated to inflict maximum pain to my poor tender bottom.

I repeated the dose, spanking myself again on both buttocks before finally putting the hairbrush down beside me on the bed. I was sweating profusely. I reached behind me and put the palms of my hands on my bottom. Both buttocks were warm and tender to touch. Tentatively I stood up and walked over to the mirror. I turned around so I could see my buttocks. I gasped at how red they were. I stood there running my palms over them again, enjoying the sensation of rubbing them. It felt soothing. I bent over at the waist to get a better view of redness. I reached through my legs to again run my palms over my bottom. I liked it and knew then that I had done the right thing.

Yes, it had hurt. But it felt good and now that it was over I felt a different kind of warmth. As I was withdrawing my hand from between my legs I let it brush over my labia. I purred at my own touch. Slowly I repeated the process. I was still bent over like a staple and could see my reflexion in the mirror from between my legs. I could see how swollen my labia were and realised to my shock that I was aroused. The spanking was making me aroused! It made me blush even more.

'You really are a dirty little slut, aren't you? You get the spanking you deserve but end up making yourself horny. You are unbelievable. If you are such a little slut I want to see you cum, bent naked in your parents' bedroom. I hope someone walks in and sees you in all your naked glory playing with that little cunt of yours'.

Slowly I continued to stroke my labia, forcing myself to watch me in the mirror. Then I began to flick my clit. It felt great and I knew I was more aroused than I had ever been. I desperately needed to cum. I thrust two fingers deep into my well lubricated pussy and began to finger-fuck myself. In no time I was gasping out loud and moaning with pleasure. If someone had come home I would never have heard them.

My orgasm hit me with such force that I struggled to keep my balance. Even after the first orgasm subsided I kept thrusting my fingers into my pussy and was surprised when I second orgasm washed over me. It was not as powerful as the first but still felt damn good. Gasping, I finally stood up.

'You really are a little slut. Now put that hairbrush back on the dresser. Go and put some clothes on and behave like a respectable young lady.'

"Yes, Ma'am," I smiled to myself at my own reprimand. "I promise I will be good."

My buttocks were tender as I pulled on my panties. I was going to put my jeans on but decided they would be too tight on my delicate rear. So I pulled on a short skirt and threw on a tee shirt. I deliberately didn't wear a bra, which was abnormal for me. I had small boobs for an 18 year old and if I wore a padded bra they at least looked a cup size bigger, which made me less self-conscious.

But today was a special day. I look back on it as my awakening. My spanking had left me feeling revitalised and motivated. It was as if it had somehow washed away my sins and frustration. I know that sounds silly, but that was how I felt.

...

That was my very first self spanking, but certainly far from my last. In fact by the Saturday evening of the very same day I had the overwhelming urge to spank myself again. But I knew my bottom couldn't take 2 spankings in one day. I had lifted up my skirt and lowered my panties several times during the day. I was surprised that the redness had disappeared quite quickly but the buttocks still felt tender, especially when I sat down.

When I had finished making my dinner that evening I lowered my knickers to my knees before I sat down at the table. I liked the feeling of the cool hardness of the chair against my naked, sensitive bottom. I could not believe how much I had changed in this one day. I was emerging from the shell of a shy, awkward and frustrated 18 year old.

That night I masturbated myself again before falling into a deep sleep. I had never been a good sleeper but that night I slept well. The next day I lazed around outside in the summer sun trying to get a tan. Our backyard is well protected from the neighbours by high hedging. Initially I was sunbathing in my bikini but my mind began to wander.

'Come on you little slut. You know you want to show off those itsy, bitsy boobies of yours. You know you are going to be showing them off tonight when you get your spanking so you might as well remove that top now.'

I looked around apprehensively. There was hedging all around the back yard, but there were also gaps. If someone stood in one of those gaps I could be seen. I quickly removed the bikini top and lay down on my stomach. I felt a delicious tingle of nerves. After 15 minutes I nonchalantly rolled over on to my back. My first reaction was to place my hands over my boobs.

'Tut, tut, little slut. Remove those hands.'

With a deep breath I removed my hands and put them down beside me. I felt totally exposed, even though I was only topless in my own back yard. It really was no big deal, but for a young introverted 18 year old it was a major step into the wild. However once I relaxed I began to enjoy the sensation of being exposed, even if I only had small boobs. I even fell asleep for almost an hour and only woke up with the late afternoon sun disappearing behind the clouds.

I went to put my bikini top back on, but instead brazenly walked back inside topless. Even though I was trying to be brave my heart was beating way faster than it should have been. I was so far out of my comfort zone. It felt like the eyes of all my neighbours were peering at me through the hedge. But as I finally walked inside the house I felt a glow that excited me. I liked how I was pushing my boundaries. I knew I was going to spank myself again tonight and could hardly bear the anticipation. I also knew it was going to be my last opportunity as my parents, brother and sister were all due home the next day. So I wanted to make it special.

I forced myself to wait until after I had cooked my dinner. I couldn't believe how much I was looking forward to inflicting pain on my poor bottom. It was crazy and I couldn't even begin to rationalise the sensations my young body was feeling. Finally it was time. I had already decided that I was going to re-enact one of my favourite fantasies of being spanked by my college lecturer in front of my fellow students.

Quickly I went up to my bedroom as I had decided I wanted to get changed into clothing that I actually wear to college. I looked through my wardrobe a couple of time before settling on the shortest skirt that I owned and a pale silk top that was semi see-through. I also selected the prettiest lace knickers that I owned. Excited, I lay the clothing on my bed and quickly undressed. When I was totally naked I looked at myself in the mirror. I knew I was skinny and under-developed for an 18 year old but at least I was now getting a weird sort of pleasure from seeing my naked reflexion. It was like some form of self-humiliation, if there was even such a thing.

As I stared at myself in the mirror I couldn't help but notice how flushed I was around the neck and on my chest. My nipples were also unmistakably erect. I slid my finger down to my pussy and gently stroked my labia. Removing my hand, I rubbed my thumb and forefinger together and could feel my own lubrication. I wanted to touch myself again but told myself that pleasure would come after my spanking, not before.

I slipped on my skirt, which I was pleasantly surprised was a little tighter over my hips. Surely this couldn't mean I was actually, finally, starting to develop some womanly curves. I had already decided to not wear a bra under my silk top. Normally I would always wear a bra and also usually a slip when I wore this top, but tonight I wanted to feel the embarrassment of seeing my nipples through the silk. Lastly I stepped into my lace panties. They pulled tight across my buttocks. I turned to admire myself in the mirror. I liked the result. I looked suitably slutty with my transparent top and short skirt. On the spur of the moment I decided to put my feet in the tallest high heels I owed. They only had 4 inch heels but emphasised my legs and made my skirt seem even shorter

In a haze of excitement I made my way down to the lounge, grabbing my mother's hairbrush on my way down. I had already decided that the lounge would be my lecture room for my fantasy. I pulled the curtains that faced on to the roadway but left the side curtain open. The window faced the hedge so was hidden, providing none of those voyeuristic neighbours were peering through!

I sat down on one of the sofa chairs and began to imagine I was in the lecture room with forty, or even fifty, other students. Many of whom I knew. I fidgeted my fingers, pretending to be nervous. I had not handed in my assignment despite several warnings from my lecturer. I was really concerned as he had warned there would be serious consequences if the assignment was not completed yesterday at the latest.

My lecturer looked at the stack of assignments in front of him before looking up and staring right at me.

'I seem to be missing one assignment. Just one. Becky Thompson, will you stand up please.'

Nervously I stood up. I knew that all eyes were riveted on me. I felt really bad for not having done my assignment. I had really meant to but kept getting sidetracked. I felt bad that I had disappointed my lecturer, Mr Black, as he was young and good looking and I had so wanted to please him.

'Have you, or have you not, done your assignment Miss Thompson?'

'I haven't quite finished it, Sir. I promise I will get it done tomorrow.'

'Yesterday was the deadline and did you not hear me tell everyone there would be consequences if the assignments were not handed in on time.'

'Yes Sir', I whispered nervously.

'Speak up girl!'

'Yes, Sir,' I repeated louder to my imaginary lecturer.

'Well you had better come out here in front of the class and take your consequences.'

'Consequences!' I gulped. 'What consequences?'

'You, my disobedient lass are going to get a damn good spanking as a lesson to you and everyone else in this room that when I give a deadline it must be met no matter what the excuse.'

'A spanking!' I respond, mortified.

'Get up here in front of the class right now!'

Nervously I stand up and begin to walk across the lounge towards the 'lecturer'. Then I remember I have left the hairbrush behind so quickly retrieve it. I stand nervously on the other side of our lounge. I cannot believe how excited I feel. I glance over at the open curtain. I am right beside it now.

'Are you not wearing a bra in class?' my lecturer chastises me.

Gulp. 'No Sir, sorry Sir. I forgot to put it on.'

'How does a girl forget to put on a bra before coming to a lecture. Are you sure you are not being a little sluttish in front of the other students? Especially as you are wearing high heels and a short skirt.'

'No Sir, I am really a good girl.'

My lecturer, Mr Black (who is actually one of my college lecturers in real life), looks at me sceptically. The girl before him sure looks sluttish.

'Turn around and face the class.'

I obey

'What do you see, class?'

'I see her nipples!' one boy yells out and the class sniggers.

I blush with embarrassment.

'She is dressed like a slut,' a girl replies with contempt.

'Since we can already see your little boobies through your blouse I suggest you might as well remove it'

'Remove it!' I gulp.

With all eyes on me I remove my silk top and let it fall to the floor. I want to cover my breasts but clasp my hands behind me instead, still clasping the hairbrush. I experience the exquisite humiliation of being topless in front of the class. Everyone can see my little buds have yet to develop.

'Now it is time for that spanking. I want you to take off that ridiculously short skirt and bend over my desk.'

I step out of the skirt and am now only clothed in my lace panties. I walk over to our dining room table which is going to be Mr Black's desk in my fantasy. Nervously I bend over the desk, ensuring my buttocks are pointing towards the students. I know the lacey material of my panties are stretched taunt across my bottom.

'Stick that bottom out'

I do as demanded. The class is silent, riveted by the scene unfolding in front of them. I hear a few boys snickering.

Grasping my mother's hairbrush firmly in my right hand, I swing it back and connect on my backside. I might have been wearing panties but they afforded very little protection. I yelped at the sting.

'That was just a warm up. The next ones will be harder.'

A spank myself again, but harder. I wince at the pain. I spank myself ten times before switching to my other hand and spank my other buttock the same amount of times. I am sweating at the excursion and grunt out aloud as every spank connects with my tender backside.

'Stand up!'

I do as ordered. I am shaking.

'Take off those knickers!' demands Mr Black.

'Please, no,' I plead. I will be so embarrassed if I was standing naked in front of the young and gorgeous Mr Black, as well as all my classmates.

'Now' he demands with authority.

Reluctantly I lower my panties to my ankles and kick them off my feet. I am totally naked and exposed to everyone.

'Pick up your panties.'

I obey.

'Now stick them in your mouth. We are sick of hearing your pathetic moaning at every spank.'

I ball up my panties and place them in my mouth. I can smell my own arousal on the fabric.

'Now over my desk again. You are going to get 20 damn hard spanks on each buttock because that is what you deserve.'

I plead. 'Not 20. Please!'

But Mr Black is adamant so I bend over the table again, standing on tip toes and arching my back. I know that my most private parts are revealed to all. I then dish out to myself 20 of my hardest spanks before repeating the dose on the other side. I have reduced myself to genuine tears.

'Do you want to touch yourself now?' Mr Black enquires mischievously.

I don't respond

'Well'

'Yes,' I reluctantly admit to everyone.

'Well get on with it, you little slut. And be sure to open your legs so we can all see you pleasuring that cute little cunt of yours.'

Without hesitation I open my legs, keeping my back arched. My hand slides to my pussy and I start to stroke my labia. But I am so damn excited that I am on the verge on cumming. Quickly I thrust my fingers into my vulva and begin stroking furiously. In record time the first orgasm hit me like a freight train. I keep pumping my fingers and a second orgasm almost brings me to my knees. I lie breathless on our dining table, my fantasy self spanking complete. It had been wonderful.

My parents and brother and sister all arrived home the following day. I think they had expected to find me sullen and resentful at having been grounded for the long weekend. But instead they found me polite and happy. That evening I knocked on my parents' bedroom and went in and apologised for the way I had been behaving recently. My parents gratefully accepted my apology. As I was departing my mother picked up her hairbrush and began brushing her long blonde hair. I couldn't help grinning to myself. If only she knew what that hairbrush had been up to over the weekend.

...

My very first self spanking experience when I was 18 was oh, so memorable. Even though I am now 36 years of age, happily married for 12 years and the proud Mum of 2 children, I still vividly remember that first time. I would hesitate to call it life changing, but in some respects it probably was. It impacted on me sexually and emotionally

After my first experience I looked for every opportunity I could to spank myself. Sometimes there would be frustrating weeks on end when I would not get time alone in the house. A couple of time I tried spanking myself in the privacy of my bedroom while my family were home. But with my siblings' bedrooms so close to mine there was no way I could spank myself with the vigour I needed to make it truly satisfying.

So whenever the opportunity presented itself I would seize the opportunity to spank myself. Mostly nude, but if time was short I would simply drop my panties and find one of my favourite implements to spank my bottom bright red. As time went on I developed a range of implements I would use for spanking. There was the wooden spatula and wooden spoon from the kitchen, a thick plastic ruler and a wide leather belt. But the hairbrush remained my nostalgic favourite.

Sometimes I would enact one of my fantasies, but more and more I just wanted the sensation of spanking myself. I came to realise they were an emotional release valve for me. If I was especially tense, either sexually or emotionally, I found that spanking myself gave me immense relief. I always masturbated myself to at least one orgasm when I finished punishing myself. I also masturbated myself in my bed on other occasions but these orgasms were never as intense.

I did develop a hankering for a proper spanking delivered by another person rather than my own hand. I did drop some subtle hints with the occasional boyfriend I had but none of them showed any interest or understanding of what I wanted. I eventually hatched this plan to lure my older brother into giving me a spanking.

We were alone together watching a football match when I offered to get my brother a beer. He always liked to drink his beer out of his favourite mug. But instead of pouring him a beer I deliberately dropped the mug onto the tiled kitchen floor and it smashed into pieces. My brother was steaming mad.

I apologised profusely, before looking him in the eye and saying, "Perhaps you need to give me a spanking for being so clumsy."

My brother was taken aback. 'WWWWhat! Are you crazy. You are way too old for a spanking."

"No I am not," I quickly retorted.

My brother frowned at me for a long while, waiting for me to say I was only joking."

"Are you serious?" he finally muttered.

I nodded my head. I didn't trust myself to speak.

"And just how are you suggesting I spank you?" His curiosity was piqued by my outlandish statement.

I took a deep breath. "You can put me over your knee if you like and spank my bum." I smiled nervously.

"On your bum? You are joking, right?"

The football game had been temporarily forgotten.

I nodded. "On my bum. On my bare bum," I managed to add.

Now he laughed. "You are seriously suggesting I spank my sister on her bare bum. Girl, whatever you are smoking it has turned your head."

Alfamann
Alfamann
796 Followers