A Not So Self Spanking Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alfamann
Alfamann
797 Followers

I just stared at him nervously.

My brother tilted his head as he weighed up what I was saying. I might be his sister, but I was also a female who had just turned 19 and was only a year younger than him. I could tell he was getting turned on.

"If you are going to be spanked on your bare bum then you are going to have to take off your jeans and panties."

I hadn't really intended to take them off totally. I was just thinking I would lower them a little when I was over his knee. I didn't relish the idea of being naked from the waist down in front of my brother. But then my latent exhibitionist streak kicked in. I knew it would be totally embarrassing beyond believe, but I wanted to experience that unbearable humiliation.

Slowly I began to unbutton my jeans. My brother's eyes just about popped out of his head at the realisation that I was actually going to do it. With all the courage I could muster I lowered my jeans to my ankles and stepped out of them. I stood up, exposing my red cotton panties to my brother's stare. He seemed to enjoy the sight.

At that point my resolve to continue undressing dissipated. It was a step too far.

"Perhaps I will leave my panties on."

Reluctantly my brother agreed that was probably wise. "And no more of that weird shit about getting spanked."

And that ended my most reckless attempt to get someone else to spank me. Instead I focused on seeking out opportunities to self spank. I had started spending some time online and although I had no interest in porn I did find that there were websites that hosted videos of ladies who were also into self spanking. This helped me feel like I was not such a deviant person after all.

I started dating my husband, Rick, when I was twenty and we were married when I was 24 and he was 26. We now have two wonderful girls and we are very happy after 12 years of marriage. Rick is a Clinical Psychologist and is a great husband and father. He an attentive lover but my big regret has been that he never took up any of the gentle hints I dropped him around spanking. He always just laughed them off and I was too afraid to just blurt out how I actually felt.

Through all of the ensuing years I have continued to be a self spanking devotee. But as any mother of children will tell you it is not often one gets quality time alone. With Rick's job as a Clinical Psychologist he would sometimes be away attending Court trials in another city. On these occasions I would ensure the kids were tucked up in bed and sound asleep, then would go into my bedroom and change into my knee length nightie and knickers.

On my dresser was my hairbrush, the very same hairbrush that once belonged to my mother and I used for my very first self spanking. The bristles were falling out and my mother was going to throw it away but I asked if I could have it. My mother was bemused as to why I would want her old, worn hairbrush but happily gave it to me. Taking the hairbrush, I would then go into my bathroom and lock the door. I figured that if either of the girls did happen to wake up and come looking for me they would not be too surprised if I was in the bathroom with the door locked.

Once in the bathroom I would pull my nightie right up to my shoulders so that my body was exposed. I was naked except for my panties. Fortunately my body had filled out from the skinny 18 year I once was. I was still thin but at least I had curvy hips and nice firm buttocks. I had kept myself in good shape, despite giving birth to two children. My breasts had never really got much bigger than a B cup, except when I was breast feeding, but I had come to accept my body and Rick seemed more than satisfied with my small breasts.

In the bathroom I would stare at my reflexion in the mirror. My reflection would become my imaginary punisher.

''Have you been a naughty little slut again, Becky?"

'Yes Ma'am' I pout.

'Tut, tut, little slut. Will you never learn?'

'I am sorry, Ma'am.'

'And so you will be. Lift that nightie right up high, you naughty little girl.'

I quickly raise my nightie higher up around my neck

'Are those nipples of yours erect?'

'Yes, Ma'am, I believe they are.'

'You really are a little slut. I want you to give those little titties of yours five spanks each to teach them a lesson.'

Although my favourite spanking was on my buttocks, I sometimes teased myself by spanking my breasts gently. I never spanked them hard like my buttocks as I was afraid of bruising myself and then have to answer some very awkward questions from my husband. Whereas with my bottom I knew I could spank it until it was red all over but within hours the redness would be gone, even if the tenderness remained.

I held my breath as I spanked my left breast. It was really sensitive, especially when I landed squarely on my erect nipple. I winced but continued on, then repeated the dose on my right breast.

'Ohhh, I did as you asked, Ma'am.'

'Well I'm not very impressed young lady. I want you to pinch your nipple and pull it out tight. Then repeat the dose on the underside of those little titties.'

Groaning to myself, I take hold of my nipple and pull it out as far as my small boobs will stretch. I have actually never done this to myself before so I am excited but a little nervous at the possible pain. Recently I had begun to invent subtle little ways of varying my punishment and forcing myself to do things I have not tried before. I knew it was a sign that I pined to take my spanking to a different level, although I wasn't sure what that meant

The undersides of my breasts are soft and sensitive but I spank each breast half a dozen times with my trusty hairbrush.

'That's better. Now tonight I want you totally naked as we are going to give that bottom of yours a good working over with your mother's hairbrush. So remove both you nightie and knickers.'

'Not naked, please Ma'am. My children are close by in the bedrooms.' Normally I remove my panties but keep my nightie on when my children are in the house just in case they wake up and I have to exit the bedroom quickly.

'Well you should have thought of that before you misbehaved.'

'But I will be really embarrassed being totally naked in front of you,' I appeal to my imaginary punisher.

'Good. You should be embarrassed. A grown woman with a lovely husband and two delightful children having to be punished like a naughty little slut. Now get that clothing off quickly or I will double your punishment.'

Hastily I remove my nightie and throw it over the side of the bath. I then step out of my knickers and place them on top of the nightie. I am surprised how vulnerable I feel standing totally naked in my bathroom. This is my first naked spanking with the children at home. Even though the bathroom door is locked I feel vulnerable.

'Right, for tonight's punishment I want you to kneel down on the floor and bend over the edge of the bath.'

I obey, placing the hairbrush on the floor beside me.

'Bottom in the air. Come on girl you know the drill.'

I arch my back and push my buttocks out.

'How many spanks tonight for a naughty girl?'

I hestitate. 'Twenty on each side, Ma'am.'

'What! That is nowhere near enough. I want 50 spanks on each cheek. And no holding back!'

'50! No, please. That is far too many.'

I am pushing myself beyond my limits. I have never spanked myself so many times in one session. I wonder if I can take it.

'Stop snivelling and get on with it, girl. Or you will get 100 on each cheek.'

I pick up the hairbrush, and take a deep breath. I have decided I will do the spanking in lots of ten, alternating between buttocks. I then commence and do not hold back. By the time I get to 30 on each buttock I am flushed, sweaty, and groaning at the tenderness of my reddened bottom.

'Please, Ma'am. Can I have rest? It really hurts.'

'No you can't girl. Now stop being a baby and get on with it.'

I want to feel what the pain will be like for 50 spanks, even though I really needed a break to allow my tender buttocks a chance to settle down.

With a deep sigh, I continue. Somehow I manage to take the full 50 spanks on each side of my bottom. But I am hurting and have real tears welled up in my eyes. Gingerly I stand and look at my bottom in the mirror. I am shocked by how red I am. I run my hands over my bottom and it is surprisingly hot. I am breathing deeply, my chest is blushing and I am sweating.

I allow my hand to pass down over my tummy and rest on my pussy. I desperately want to touch myself, but force myself to wait an agonising few minutes. I listen to the quietness of the house, making sure that none of the children are stirring.

Finally I let my middle finger run over my labia. It is absolutely no surprise to me that I am swollen and aroused. I continue to tantalise myself by just touching my labia softly, even though I desperately want to masturbate.

'Are you touching yourself, you naughty little slut?'

'Yes, Ma'am.'

'Do you have no shame?'

I look down demurely at the tiled floor.

'I suppose you want to masturbate in front of me?'

'Yes. Please can I show you how I can cum. I was after all a good girl and took all my spanks.'

'Very well. But hurry up and get it over with. I don't want to watch you disgusting behaviour any longer than I have to.'

Desperately I open my legs and thrust 2 fingers deep into my vulva. I begin stroking myself in and out and it feels so good.

'Hurry up girl! If you can't cum in the next 60 seconds then you can go to bed and are forbidden to touch yourself.'

I thrust deeper and faster. I don't need the 60 seconds as I begin coming in no time and want to scream out loud with pleasure but am afraid of waking the children. So I bite down on my free hand as the orgasm washes over me. I struggle to remain standing.

Afterwards I always have such mixed feelings. Yes, I love the whole fantasy even though the spanking is painful and leaves my bottom tender for a couple of days. But I also have some feelings of guilt that I am hiding my behaviour away from my husband. I knew I needed to find the right time to tell him, even though I greatly feared what his reaction would be.

Part 2 to follow

Alfamann
Alfamann
797 Followers