All Comments on 'A Not So Self Spanking Pt. 02'

by Alfamann

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What the hell

Fantasy, schmantasy, this train went straight off the tracks. You should have tagged for incest. Who would have secretly set that up? Who would have participated to that level? Another example of the mis-use of a person's fantasy to the point of being completely not erotic at all. This was fine, until you took it beyond the husband and wife. He did her no favor here.

Oh, and you have the wife calling him a 'closet domme.' Domme is the female version.

KnutGKnutGover 6 years ago
Surprise!

You took us all by surprise. That´s what we all look for. No stupid stories where you know exactly how it would end. This one is different. It was a gread read again. I am sure this one will not be forgotten. Keep going strong!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Tour de Force

Incredibly hot story. The humiliation and spanking were spectacular. I know many submissive women whose most secret, most powerful fantasy is to be spanked by their spouse, in-laws, family, and friends. And to be forced to be naked whilst it is happening.

Please give us more in this incredible series! Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ha Ha Ha I Love The Naysayers

...but she's right. Domme= female.

Very hot story. I hope you write more.

L O R

pjhale121pjhale121over 6 years ago
Excellent

This hits many of my fantasy buttons. It is a well told story with a believable progression of understanding of her own kinks. I like how husband found out about her obsession with spanking and how he helps her realize her fully sexuality while listening to her wants and needs without jumping to his own desire. The focus stays on her and her fantasies, which is good.

I do wish you had spent a little more time wrapping up the loose ends -- like how mother came to be involved and why. While I understand it is part of the humiliation fantasy and, for me, it added to the sexiness of the story, I would have appreciated more of an explanation. Maybe tied it back to how the weekend alone had "miraculously" taken the brattiness out of the young Becky and Rick had helped mom see that after all these years.

Also, I generally like to see a smoother transition and/or more consent from Becky on taking a fantasy and making it a reality; these things take time and more communication than was given here.

However, those quibbles aside, this is a very good story, well-written, with more character development than is often given such stories (5 stars from me). I appreciate the fact that you didn't simply jump to a place where he secretly is a Dom and all the other characters are full members of a secret spanking society.

An epilogue that wraps up the story for us would be a much appreciated addition: Do Rosalie and Mrs. Howard get to come back and spank her again? Does Rosalie's partner get to come and play, too? Does Mom get the chance to spank her daughter for sneaking around and self-spank with mom's hairbrush all those years? And maybe use the handle of the old thing as Rick used it on her?

Bottom_upBottom_upalmost 6 years ago
Five stars

Favorited.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Welcome back!

It’s so great to see you back writing new stories again! You’re one of my all-time favorite writers on this site.

I hope you’ll consider picking up the thread of some of your older works, particularly the Life of Angela series. That series is my all-time favorite, and I would love to see you continue with it!

kaele24kaele24over 4 years ago
please let it be not the end

Wow so good, please let it be not the end, I lined it so much, the humiliating in front of an old Colleague and her mother and so ..... its a good story for more please!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous