A Nude Day Carol

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, quite the view. So, these people experience pleasure being exposed like this?"

"Not as much as you would think. Some get pleasure from the feel of the air and sun on their skin, and don't care that everyone can see them. For some it is the initial thrill of doing something that they were taught was 'naughty', but that usually wears off fairly quickly. Let's go downstairs to see what's going on inside the club."

As they reached the bottom of the stairs, two girls walked toward them, one dressed in impossibly tight short-shorts and halter top along with another girl with a leopard print swimsuit. As they passed by, Elizabeth gasped as she realized that their outfits were painted on them and they were actually walking around naked.

"Nice artwork" commented the spirit.

They were on a balcony overlooking a large dance floor. Booths and tables were along the far wall, but the dance floor was empty and quiet. Most of the activity was taking place further along the balcony where several people were gathered around watching body painters working. One woman looked like she had a long flower arrangement running from her thigh across her chest. A man had a bright yellow Minion painted on his chest with his penis painted to look like the character's hands were covering him. A dark-skinned woman Elizabeth's age was sitting on a stool as the artist was painting what looked like a pair of men's hands covering her breasts from behind.

"I guess those girls can get away with walking around like that in here since they are having the nude-day celebration." Elizabeth commented.

"True, but considering how convincing the job was, I would bet they could get away with walking down the street and nobody would stop them. See for yourself."

As they looked over the edge of the railing they could see that the girls had reached the front door and were talking to the bouncer on his stool. He chuckled and nodded as the girls walked out the front door.

"Like I said, the thrill of doing something naughty. They'll be back once the thrill, or some critical bit of paint, wears off" he smiled at her. "This place is quiet now, but something tells me things will get wild tonight."

They walked along the balcony and Elizabeth could see that a few of the booths below were occupied by naked couples. From her vantage point, Elizabeth could see that one woman had her hand wrapped around a guy's dick and was nibbling on his earlobe. As the server approached with a tray of food, the woman stopped and folded her hands on the table at which the guy gave her an exaggerated frown, but then smiled and winked at her and said "later."

As Elizabeth and the ghost reached the first floor near the entrance, a young couple walked in and looked around nervously.

"Hi, welcome to Beach Bums." Said the bouncer, "My name's Hank. This looks like your first time here."

"Y-yeah. We heard about this place and have been daring each other to come down today." The man said looking at Hank nervously.

Hank's large muscular frame was softened by the Hawaiian shirt and board shorts, and he gave the man a big smile. "No problem. Everybody is a virgin at one time" He grinned. "Hey Tina! Got a couple of first timers here, wanna show them around?"

Tina came over, black hair pulled back into a ponytail and wearing a black, white and red kimono. "HI! I'm Tina and you are?"

"I'm Tom and this is Sara."

She stepped between them and put an arm around each ones' waist and guided them into the club. "I'm sure you have a bunch of questions, but let me give you the tour and most of them may be answered along the way. First off, this is National Nude Day, so we are allowing people to enjoy the club without clothes, but you don't have to be naked if you don't want to. The coat check is expanded to keep your clothes for you if you do get naked. The one thing we ask is that you sit on a towel when nude, and when you pay your cover today you will get a commemorative towel like this."

She held up a bright yellow hand towel that had a red target in the middle of it and black lettering that read "Put your Beach Bum Here" across the top and "Nude Day 2018" across the bottom.

"Down here is the dance floor and dining area. We have a full menu available from now until 11 tonight. The DJ starts down here around 7. On the balcony we have some artists doing body painting that will be here until about 8 or so, and up on the roof we have another bar and dance floor area that is set up with lounge chairs for people to enjoy the sun during the day. During the day it stays pretty low-key, but being naked does allow some people to get a little frisky and since it is all adults we don't stop it. At 10, Hank locks the door and only lets in the regulars that he knows and their guests. Oh, and nudity is required, so if you are here before then and don't mind a naked and wild party, you are welcome."

"Hey Hank!" The older lady with the hands being painted on the balcony yelled to the bouncer. "What do you think? Looks like your hands holding up my boobs." She laughed as she threw her arms over her head and wiggled her chest at the room."

"Looks good Helen!" Hank yelled back.

"Well I never!" Elizabeth was shocked at such a brazen display and turned away only to find the couple from earlier, and from this vantage point she could see that the man was rubbing his girl's pussy, and she had her head thrown back while he nibbled on her neck. Her breathing getting heavier and faster.

She turned away from this view and found the ghost standing before her, looking like Brad Pitt in a tuxedo, holding out a wine glass to her. "Here, I think you may need another."

Elizabeth grabbed the glass with a scowl and said, "I was taught that the only people who should see you naked are your doctor and your husband, and sex was just a way to create babies. This is all just so, so wrong." She raised the glass to her lips and once again she felt the all-over tingles and the warm throb in her pussy.

"Now, how about we go see what your nephew is getting up to today." And with that, Elizabeth felt the familiar tug and suddenly found herself standing on his back porch overlooking a large swimming pool surrounded by a concrete deck. A canopy was set up along one side next to an outdoor kitchen area with a smoking grill. Along the other side was a large hot tub big enough for a dozen people to soak if they didn't mind getting friendly, and it looked like this group certainly didn't mind.

In the pool, two naked women were fighting to stay atop a float shaped like a giant penis while an older man drank his beer and laughed at them from his perch in another float shaped like a vagina. Others were standing in the shallow end enjoying drinks and conversation. People were starting to stir from their lounge chairs around the pool as the sun was starting to go behind the trees. One guy had a bright pink ass and thighs that had started the day as the white tan-line from his swim trunks. Elizabeth chuckled as she saw him gingerly stand and put his hands on his butt.

"Aw, crap. Hey Eddie, you got any aloe?"

A girl sauntered by with a gentle pat and said, "I'll get you some Don. I warned you to make sure you added extra sunscreen to your ass."

"I know, but I didn't plan on falling asleep." He moaned as walked over and got into the pool, and then sighed as the cool water hit the red areas.

At the grill, Elizabeth saw her nephew Eddie wearing an apron that said, "For the tastiest meat, blow the chef." He yelled to the guy in the pool, "Looks like someone roasted some ham Don. Don't worry, Alice will take good care of you."

Alice returned as Don settled back onto his stomach on the lounge chair. She squirted a generous stream of lotion onto his back and legs and started rubbing it in. Don gave a low moan as Alice's hands worked the lotion into his inner thighs and worked her hands over his ass, pulling the cheeks apart and exposing his rosebud. She trailed her fingers lower and lower and was rubbing directly across his asshole until finally on one pass she pushed it in up to the first knuckle while her other hand played with his balls. Don gave another moan and started grinding his hips into his beach towel.

"God that feels so good Alice".

She continued for a few more seconds, then pulled her finger out and gave him a swat on his right cheek

that made him yelp. "There you go. All better now, Hot Cheeks."

"Dammit Alice! I'll get you for that." But by the time he stood up, Alice was well out of range so he headed off to the cooler for another beer.

With a flourish, Eddie flipped over the last steak and yelled, "Dinner's almost ready folks, come and get it while it's hot."

The thing that struck Elizabeth the most was how normal it all seemed for everyone to be lining up at a buffet completely naked. There was an occasional pat on the butt or squeeze of a boob or dick that showed that everyone was comfortable around each other, but it wasn't the crazed sex-fest she would have expected with everyone running around all-day in the nude. She turned to the ghost.

"I don't get it. Mother always told me that whenever people were naked together it was sinful because it would lead to an out-of-control sex orgy that would permanently condemn everyone's soul beyond redemption. While this isn't exactly a church social, this group doesn't look like the bunch of sex-crazed lunatics I would have expected."

The ghost was pouring some of the contents of his goblet into the hot tub and turned to her. "Like I said, pleasure comes in many forms, and the buildup can be just as much fun as the blow off. Part of my job is to help push people into pleasure. Speaking of which, you might need another shot yourself because the festivities are about to get started."

With that, a full wineglass appeared in Elizabeth's hand and she nervously took a big drink wondering what the spirit meant by his statement. As she lowered her glass, she saw that the sun was setting, the tiki torches around the patio were lit, and someone had pushed the tables together and covered them with padding and sheets and in front of them there were four pairs of chairs set up. Several people were back in the pool or in the hot tub. Eddie, was now wearing a Chippendale's collar with cuffs and top hat in place of his apron.

"Okay, okay, okay. Everybody gather around. The first game is 'How Well Do You Know Your Partner'. This is like The Newlywed Game, so we need couples who want to play to come on up."

Three couples came forward, varying in age from twenties to fifties and a pair of women in their thirties stepped up holding hands. Applause for the volunteers came from all around the yard.

"Okay, Alice is going to take the men into the house and I'll let you ladies decide which one is going to go with them. As they do, I will let our volunteers know that there are prizes for each of you for participating and the winner gets a $500 gift certificate toward a travel package from Bare Buns Travel. Okay, now that their significant other is gone, we are ready to ask our questions."

Elizabeth watched the game progress, but soon found herself distracted by a couple that was still in the pool. The man was backed into the corner of the deep end with his arms along the two sides supporting him. They were kissing now, but what distracted Elizabeth was a gasp from the woman as she surfaced in front of him. As she watched, the girl took a deep breath and ducked under water, and even with the distortion from the waves on the surface, Elizabeth could see that the girl was sucking on the guy's cock under the water.

The guy's head fell back as his breathing picked up speed when suddenly with a gasp the girl surfaced and he whispered, "almost there". She kissed him and nuzzled against his neck for a bit, then took a deep breath and once again dove below the surface. After about thirty seconds, the guy's head lay back once more and with a quiet grunt and sigh, Elizabeth can tell he has just come. The girl surfaced and immediately started deep kissing the guy. He pushed off the side of the pool and they continued to kiss as he guided them to shallower water where he can stand.

Once solidly on his feet and away from the wall, the girl wrapped her legs around his body and Elizabeth could tell they are fucking right there in the middle of the pool. "Oh my God" Elizabeth whispered to herself, but she couldn't look away. Several people at the back of the group watching the game turned around, either at the girl's gasps or at the rhythmic splashing as the waves reached the edge of the pool. As the girl reached her climax, the crowd erupted in a loud cheer, but it was for the game in front of them rather than the activity in the pool.

"Excellent answers, well done. Now gentlemen and lady, for the last question. When was the last time your partner had an orgasm?" Eddie was playing Bob Eubanks to the hilt, and the crowd erupted in laughter when one guy answered, "this morning" but his wife had said, "last Christmas". A couple had the right answer with "Three hours ago", and Elizabeth recognized the couple from the hot tub earlier.

"Okay, the score is still close. So to complete round one, we will ask the ladies to stand and put the blindfold on their partners. Once that is done, Alice will check the blindfolds while we scramble you ladies and have you assume the position on the table." Eddie went around and tapped each lady on the shoulder in turn and she climbed on the table with her legs spread toward the audience. "Okay, the last challenge is for you to identify your partner's pussy using only your mouth. After 30 seconds everyone will move to the next lady to their right and Alice will guide the person on the end back to the start. When you think you have the right one, take off your blindfold. Oh, and to keep the ladies from signaling their partner, they won't be able to see who is eating them."

With that, he raised a bar that sat about 3 feet above the women's chest and had a sheet that came down and draped over their breasts to effectively block the view of their lower half. "If everyone is in position, then the timer starts...NOW." And with that, five mouths dove in and tongues started probing the vaginas of the women in front of them. "Aaand stop, now switch."

As the people shuffled, Elizabeth realized she had been panting along with the women on the table, and was feeling a tingling sensation in her groin that she had never felt before.

"Now you are starting to experience some of the things you have been missing out on your whole life. What you are feeling is but a small taste of the vast array of human pleasures available to you." The ghost, now looked like Richard Gere laying on the vagina pool float. He now had gray hair on his head and chest but Elizabeth thought he still looked sexy as hell, but now in a more mature, debonair way.

"Are you getting older?"

"Like I said, I am only on this planet for one day to witness and help spread human pleasure amongst you. My time grows short now. Let's go back to the club to see just how crazy the party is getting."

And with that, Elizabeth felt the now-familiar tug in her middle and suddenly was blasted with loud music and flashing lights.

A large group of naked people were on the dancefloor, and Elizabeth's mind couldn't wrap around the mass of bodies enough to pick out any individuals. She turned away from the dancefloor to collect her thoughts, and her eyes spotted Hank at a booth in the corner. The table had been removed, and a woman was on her knees sucking on Hank's cock for all she was worth. Several people were lined up to one side of the booth with anxious expressions while on the other side a small group was urging on the girl. Suddenly a bell rang and with a groan from the group the girl on the floor stopped and stood up.

"Next. Remember folks, whoever gets Little Hank to pop tonight gets a free drink every day for the next year. One minute per try." Hank smiled at the next guy in line and started the timer as the man grabbed Hank's cock with one hand, slid his other hand under his balls and wrapped his mouth around the head.

Elizabeth looked closer and realized that the man sucking this giant cock was her assistant, Roberto. Elizabeth's curiosity drew her to her own knees as she observed Roberto's technique. His left hand was wrapped around the base of Hank's dick, with the tips of his fingers lined up along the front. As she watched, each finger moved in turn in an upward ripple. His thumb, positioned above the fingers continued the wave along the front of the cock where it ran into Roberto's lips. His right hand was under Hank's balls rubbing the area behind them while the balls rocked back and forth on his palm. She noticed the movements were coordinated to create a wave from behind the balls and up the front of the cock, and as she followed a wave, she noticed Roberto's cheeks pulling in as he sucked at the top of each wave.

It wasn't a fast motion like the girl had used, and each wave took a couple seconds to complete, but as Elizabeth looked up at Hank's face, she could see that the technique was definitely having an effect on him. His eyes were closed and his head was back and he looked like he was getting close.

DING!

A groan arose from the group, and there was even a small groan from Hank. Elizabeth watched as Roberto lifted his mouth off of the cock, and with a final wave of his hand, she saw a drop of clear liquid appear at the top of Hank's penis. Roberto stuck out his tongue to lick up the drop as he released Hank and stood up.

"Close but no cigar my friend."

"Maybe next year. My luck has to change eventually."

Roberto walked over to Carl and wrapped his arms around him in a big hug, then said, "Let's go upstairs for a while."

Elizabeth followed behind as the couple worked through the crowds to the stairs. As they walked, Elizabeth noticed that in most of the booths, naked people were kissing and rubbing each other, one guy was sucking on a girl's nipple, in the next booth two girls were busy fingering each other while locked in a passionate kiss.

Near the bottom of the steps, Elizabeth stopped for a moment to watch a girl doing a lap dance for a guy on a chair. The girl turned around and squeezed his hard cock between her ass cheeks and rode him up and down several times in tempo with the music that was playing. Then as the song changed over, she turned around again and placed a leg on each side of the guy and lowered herself onto him. As Elizabeth watched, their pace got faster and faster along with their breathing. Elizabeth was mesmerized by the sight of the guy's cock disappearing into the girl, the lips of her vagina stretching along the shaft as she rose up. Suddenly the guy's ass lifted off the chair and the girl gave a loud moan as Elizabeth saw the guy's cock pulsing as he dumped his load into the girl's pussy.

While the aftershocks of their mutual orgasm were still going on, a cheer erupted from Hank's corner and a loud, "SHIT!" came from Roberto at the top of the steps. Elizabeth drew herself away from the couple and hurried up the stairs following her assistant and his partner. As she drew closer, she heard Roberto.

"That should have been mine. Sally down there gets the free drinks because of my hard work."

"Yeah, but admit it buddy it wasn't exactly work for you. I saw how hard you got from working him over."

"Too true. Hank has a nice cock, and really seems to like my secret technique. I just need to figure out how to get the job done a little faster, or I need to have the person in front of me doing a better job."

"I know. That girl who went before you didn't know a thing about blowing a guy. My willie was getting chafed just watching her."

As they got to the balcony, Elizabeth could see that where the body painters had been set up earlier was cleared and the area was now covered with padded mats and a bunch of pillows. Several people were in various groups on the mats, in all manner of positions. As with the dancefloor below, it was hard to tell one body from another in the pile of human flesh.