A Nude Day Carol

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carl turned to Roberto.

"Top, Bottom, 69, climb into the mix, or do you want to head up to the roof to cool down a bit?"

"Let's see if we can find enough room for a side 69."

They worked their way along the wall to a clear area on the mat, and arranged a few pillows as they lay down and started kissing while their hands caressed each other.

Elizabeth glanced over the balcony and saw a girl sitting on the end of the bar with her legs opened. As a guy came and put his mouth to her pussy, Elizabeth watched the bartender pour the contents of a shot glass over mound and into the guy's mouth. He spent another minute or so cleaning up all of his drink. As he stepped away, a girl stepped up and put her mouth into position for her shot.

As Elizabeth turned back to Roberto and Carl, she saw that Carl had flipped around so now they were both on their left sides, and each was caressing the other one's penis in their right hand while the left was cupping their partner's balls while their mouths placed little kisses on the tip. Carl was the first to go deeper as he slid his lips farther down Roberto's shaft, his cheeks being sucked in as he pulled up on the shaft then moved back down. After a few more strokes, Roberto started doing the same thing to Carl's dick as well.

Almost as if it was a coordinated move, their right hands slid around to their partner's ass and pulled them further into their mouth. Elizabeth began to feel her mouth start to water as she watched the two lovers pleasuring each other. As she watched, Roberto's hand slid further along Carl's ass and pulled his cheek open to expose his anus. As his hand continued massaging Carl's butt, Roberto's middle finger started teasing around the pucker of his asshole. Elizabeth's mouth was opening and closing slightly in time with Carl's cock as it slid in and out of Roberto's mouth. Her breathing became faster as their pace started to quicken, and she watched Carl's penis began to pulsate as he came. Roberto groaned and Elizabeth shifted her focus and saw that he had come at nearly the same moment. With one final suction, they released each other and Roberto rose and reversed himself and kissed Carl deeply, sharing their come between them.

"Let's go cool off and get a drink." And with that, the two rose and hand-in-hand headed for the roof.

Elizabeth turned around to find the ghost, now back in the form he had when she first saw him, but his afro was now almost white. The massive cock still sparkled like a mirror ball. He was floating above the dance floor adding to the light show.

"My time here grows short. Remember well the human pleasures you witnessed today and learn them for yourself."

As the music continued to get louder, the spirit grew brighter and brighter. Everything reached a crescendo and then...

The silence was deafening and Elizabeth couldn't see anything.

It took her a second to realize that she was in her own bed and the blanket was pulled over her head. She threw off the blanket and could now see by the night light in the bathroom and clock on the nightstand. As she rolled to her side, she realized that her pussy was dripping wet. She felt back to the sheets to see if she had somehow wet the bed, but they were still dry. She touched herself down there, and as her finger brushed her clit, all the images flashed through her mind again as a shudder ran through her whole body. She stood up on wobbly legs and said, "Wow, what a dream that was."

She made her way to the bathroom and sat on the toilet to dry herself off with toilet paper, then flushed and stood to head back to bed. As her hand reached the doorknob, she heard a clock strike three times. As she opened the door, she saw a shadowy figure standing in front of her bed. As her eyes adjusted to the darkness, she could see that the figure appeared to be a woman dressed in a black leather body suit and high-heeled boots. Her face was concealed by a black leather hood, and in her gloved right hand was a riding crop that she was slapping into her left hand.

The figure stopped and pointed to the floor next to her, and Elizabeth understood this to mean that she was to go to that spot.

"Based on the rest of my night so far, I would guess you are the ghost of pleasures yet to come."

The figure nodded and pointed again at the spot on her left side.

"What the hell." Elizabeth walked over and stood on the spot indicated. The figure gently tapped the riding crop on Elizabeth's shoulder and Elizabeth lowered herself to her knees. From somewhere, the figure produced a collar and fastened it around Elizabeth's neck. A leash ran from the collar and the other end was in the figure's left hand. Elizabeth felt a slight tug on the collar followed by the familiar tug in her groin as the world grew blurry before her eyes.

As her vision came back into focus, Elizabeth could see they were in a white hallway with a tile floor. Fluorescent bulbs from the ceiling fixtures gave off a dim flickering light along with a loud buzzing sound. Chemical smells filled the air as two men in green scrubs were walking down the hallway toward them.

"Strangest thing I've seen in all my years as a medical examiner, death by vaginal atrophy."

"Really? She died because of her pussy?"

"Yup, well sort of. She was even a virgin based on the intact annular hymen that I found during examination. The uterus showed no signs of stretching that you would have seen if she had ever had a child, and the clitoris was almost non-existent. It was like this woman not only had never had sex, but she never even masturbated, eventually her body shut down blood flow to the whole reproductive system, and from there things spread to other organs and killed her. So there you have it, she died from a lack of sex."

"Wow."

"Shame too. Her face was beautiful."

And with that, the two men passed through a door at the end of the hall.

"Who was this woman?" Elizabeth asked the spirit, but she just felt a tug on her collar and in her vagina and then the world went blurry again.

When her vision cleared, she could see that she was in the lobby of her office. Roberto was sitting at his desk going through a stack of papers. Carl was standing behind him with a hand on his shoulder. Both of them were wearing black suits and sad expressions, and Roberto's eyes were wet.

"Were you two close?"

"Not really. I've worked with her for several years, but we never really got to know each other socially. I always assumed that the cold and distant way she treated me was because she was afraid of saying or doing something that might offend me because she knew I was gay."

"What a way to go though. She was even married, but had never had sex? Did you know her husband?"

"I didn't know him personally, but Hank used to talk about him. If anything, he was more hard-driving than she was. I still couldn't imagine it being to a degree that work was more important than sex. She didn't really show a whole lot of emotion when talking about him and his death, but then things were so busy for her trying to deal with everything on her own."

"We'd better get going if we are going to make it to the service. Are you going to be okay?"

"Oh sure. Especially after I got this today." Roberto indicated the pile of papers on his desk.
"I'm just sad that it is ending after all these years."

He stood from the desk, put the papers back in their folder. As he and Carl reached the door he turned back and said, "Goodnight, Ms. Groome" then closed the door.

Elizabeth, still on her knees looked up at the hooded figure. "Who was this woman that died such a horrible death? The way they describe her life could match me based on how my life has been so far, but I can change. Tell me who this woman was that died this way."

The spirit silently turned away and once again there was a tug on her collar as the world started spinning.

This time, she wished that her vision hadn't cleared as she looked up to find she was kneeling in front of an open grave. The headstone bore the name "Groome" in sharp, harsh letters.

"Please don't let this be my end. I know I can change. I know now that there is nothing evil in just being naked. I can learn to give and receive pleasure and enjoy my body from now on. Please don't tell me it is too late for me to change. Please! Please!"

Tears streamed down her face as the spirit tossed the end of the leash into the grave, and with far more force than the thin piece of leather should have generated, Elizabeth found herself being pulled into the open pit before her. It felt like she was falling forever, and she closed her eyes to block out the spinning sights.

When she opened her eyes, she found herself kneeling on a red carpeted floor. The end of the leash was connected to a ring projecting up through the carpeting on the floor. The walls were paneled in a dark brown wood. The wall in front of her had a rack with all manner of leather whips, crops, floggers and similar devices. To the left of this was a shelf with dildos of all shapes and sizes, some of them had furry tails attached to them, and she let out a small gasp as she saw one that had a tuning fork sticking up. To the right of the rack of whips was a glass case where she could see all manner of clips, handcuffs, shackles and rings. On shelves above the case were a series of heads sporting various manner of gags, masks and hoods.

She looked to the right and saw what looked like a large sawhorse with leather cuffs along all four legs. Behind this was a circular panel with four leather cuffs equally spaced around the edge. Several ropes hung from the ceiling, lost somewhere in the darkness above her.

She turned her head to the left and saw a glass enclosed shower, what looked like a leather covered barrel, some sort of control panel with dials and gauges on it, and chains hanging from the unseen ceiling.

She started to turn around when she heard a familiar voice.

"Hello Elizabeth. I heard that you had arrived today. Your tormentor wasn't quite ready for you yet, so I volunteered to at least go through your basic orientation and get you set up with your initial...outfit. First of all, let's get you up and out of your Earthly vestments."

Harold stepped around into her field of view. He was in a different outfit this time. The ball gag had been replaced by a leather mask with a small mesh grill where his mouth was. His arms were no longer bound behind his back, and the big cowbell was gone but his cock was encased in some sort of cage. From his ass, she saw a large fox tail that waved with each step he took. He bent down and freed the leash from the hook on the floor. Now that she was finally able to stand, Elizabeth's initial shock was starting to wear off.

"Harold! Where the hell are we?"

"Funny you should word it that way. This is to be your afterlife. This is to be your cell, your room if you will, at least for your first lifetime. Oh, down here time is measured in lifetimes rather than years. One lifetime is equal to the amount of time you were alive on Earth. I'm still on my first, but this job is actually part of my torment, so I have been temporarily allowed out of my cell. Now, about those clothes."

With a touch, Elizabeth's nightgown and panties disappeared in a burst of red-orange flame and she stood there naked in front of her former husband. She instinctively moved her arms to cover herself.

"Oh, that won't do at all. Let's see, should we start with ropes, handcuffs, or something else. Hmmm."

With that, Harold lead Elizabeth by the leash over to the case with handcuffs and shackles. The leash and collar seemed to force her to obey him. He picked up two pieces of leather, each a little over a foot long with straps and stainless-steel buckles, rings and clips. He grabbed her right wrist and wrapped the cuff around her forearm and buckled it in place sealing her from wrist to just above her elbow, then he repeated the process with the left forearm before stepping behind her and grabbing the right and pulling them behind her back. She heard four clicks as the cuffs were attached together behind her back. This position forced her back to arch and thrust her breasts out in front of her.

"What are you doing to me?" Elizabeth yelled at him.

"Like I said, my job is to take you through your orientation and get you into your initial outfit until your tormentor is ready for you."

"So then why are my clothes gone and my arms now chained behind me."

"Like I tried to explain to you before, we are meant to experience physical pleasure while on Earth and we are to bring that pleasure to the afterlife to share. Those who fail to experience enough physical pleasure are sent down here to be tormented by the pleasures they refused in life. You know how you laugh when you get tickled and you feel good because you laughed. Imagine being tickled constantly with no escape, and you have some idea of what happens here. We are almost constantly kept in a state of sexual arousal, but are only rarely allowed to reach release with an orgasm and then receive a rest from the arousal before it starts again. Let's see, what next? Oh yes, let's do something with your breasts."

With that, he walked Elizabeth to a chest where he began opening drawers until he pulled out a silver chain with odd looking loops on each end. Then he opened another drawer and pulled out what looked like a pair of leather shoelaces.

"In case you are wondering, I get no pleasure from doing this to you." As he was talking, he started wrapping one of the laces around the base of her left breast, pulling it tightly causing it to extend even further from her chest and increasing the sensitivity. "The cage around my cock prevents me from becoming erect, this mask prevents me from tasting or smelling anything, and they have me wearing gloves that prevent me from actually touching you." He finished by tucking and tugging the leather strap, then began wrapping her right breast as he continued.

"It is rather diabolical. All the sensations, the feelings, the stimulation, are what we should have been sharing regularly as a married couple. We should have been enjoying sex with each other and learning ways to increase each other's pleasure. Yet here I am installing the implements for your eternal stimulation, knowing that neither of us will derive any real pleasure from it."

He picked up the chain and fit the loop over her right nipple, holding it tight with one hand while rubbing and squeezing the end with his other causing it to swell around the ring and hold it in place. He then repeated the process with the other nipple. He grabbed the chain now hanging between her nipples and passed it over her head. From behind her, Harold lifted her arms and clipped the cuffs to the chain.

As Elizabeth started to lower her arms, the chain pulled her nipples up sending a shock of pain, but something more through her body. She gave a gasp and then moaned as she could feel her pussy getting wet and wondered how that could be. After some experimenting, she finally found a balance point where she could hold her arms steady, but every breath sent tiny shocks of pain/pleasure to rush through her body.

"Very good." Harold said and without further explanation lead Elizabeth over to the various dildos and picked up a clear glass butt plug with a large white bunny tail.

"You aren't putting that thing in me!" Elizabeth protested, but Harold just calmly walked over to a bench and clipped the leash into a ring in the end forcing her to bend over with her arms now pointing straight up behind her back.

Elizabeth continued to protest as he rubbed the glass instrument in the juices flowing between her legs. At one point, the cold glass touched her clit and she saw stars as stimulation she had never felt before passed through her body with a physical shudder and loud moan. Harold then moved the end of the plug to her asshole and began pressing it through the tight muscle.

"It's not so bad if you just relax a little."

Elizabeth tried to relax but her brain was just too overloaded. Eventually though, the widest part of the plug passed her sphincter and she felt an overwhelming fullness as her body adjusted to the invading device. Harold grabbed the leash and as she stood, she felt the plug shifting inside her and the little hairs of the tail tickling her bare cheeks as she waddled after him.

"I can't believe you are doing this to me. This can't be happening to me. There has to be some way out of this."

He grabbed a couple of dildos as he walked to the shelf with the masks, tucking one of the foam busts under his arm as he continued across the room with her waddling behind. He stopped in front of the barrel and clipped her leash into a ring on the front of it.

As Elizabeth watched, Harold took the larger of the two dildos and screwed it onto a fitting in the top of the device.

"This is called a Sybian" he said in a flat voice. "If I had known about it when we were alive, I might have bought one for you. If I had, then we might have both avoided this circumstance." Using her arms to guide her, Harold positioned her now dripping pussy over the head of the dildo, and as he pushed a button on the floor with his toe, the device rose up and with a gasp from her, the rubber cock entered her vagina. It continued to rise to the point where she was just balancing on her tiptoes, when Harold released the button and walked around in front of her.

"I must say you did present them with something of a conundrum. You see, you never gave or received a single orgasm in your entire life, so they decided to try something different with you. Where the rest of us only get to experience the number of orgasms from our life during each lifetime here and are kept on edge the rest of the time, you are going to be kept in a continuous state of orgasm."

With that, he grabbed the mask from the foam head and placed an attached fitting into her mouth forcing it wide open, but not painfully so. Then the world went dark as the mask was pulled over her head and Harold tied it closed in back.

Elizabeth considered her predicament, wishing she was dead, but then realizing that she was. With a shock that passed through her whole body, Harold turned on the Sybian and the vibrations hit her clit, inside her pussy, and through the butt plug. She instinctively tried to bring her arms down which pulled on her nipples. All the stimulation was too much and in a matter of seconds every muscle in her body stiffened with her first orgasm. She screamed through her open mouth, only to have it muffled seconds later by the second dildo being shoved into her mouth through the opening in the mask. Harold locked it in place, then with a final caress of her cheek through the mask he left the room.

Her body had barely come down from the first orgasm when a second wave hit her, causing her eyes to roll back and another muffled scream to erupt around the cock in her mouth. Every muscle in her body was twitching and pulsing and fireworks seemed to be going off before her eyes. Another wave started, this time from her toes, and as it passed along her body she blacked out...

Elizabeth awoke to a gentle vibration at her crotch, and when she moved her head out from under the pillow was briefly blinded by the sunlight streaming through her bedroom window. She disentangled her body from the sheets and found her cell phone vibrating. She looked around at the bright room, at the cell phone in her hand, at her face in the mirror and with a yell and a jump screamed, "I'M ALIVE!"

She ran to the dresser and grabbed the framed photo of her husband. "Thank you, Harold, this is the best gift you could ever have given me. It's not too late, and I promise you I'll make the most of this warning you have given me."