All Comments on 'A Nude Vacation in France'

by dave110256

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Holy Fuck,NICE

very sexy story hot hot hot hot hot

kingleonidasskingleonidassalmost 13 years ago
Ver hot

Unbelievable but hot. lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
So proper male swimwear is called a bikini?

Well, I've heard 'em called swimsuits, trunks, speedos and budgie smugglers, but bikini is a new one on me. But then, I'm European and not American

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Very poor start

I almost stopped reading due to the poor start. Bikini what the... 2 hrs from a Paris airport to a resort in the south of France by bus...get real. However it was well recovered.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Comment

Your writing style brings this story down. Like when you say things like 'fuck, how do i respond?' or 'Damn, i can't believe it.'

That sounds really immature to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Interesting

A good story, but your writing style could use some work. The reference to a bikini really threw me and I almost stopped reading because of that. Yes, technically there are male bikinis .... but never, ever refer to them like that, or most of your readers will shudder.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
"I guess most of the men wear bikinis on the beaches and some beaches are even topless."

Pardon???

dave110256dave110256almost 13 years agoAuthor
offended??

To all the "anonymous" comments regarding men's bikinis....please google men's swimwear and looka the the many variations of men's BIKINI swimwear. Thy're not called "speedos", Speedos is a brand of swimwear. Come on guys, try enjoying the story and getting over your hang-ups about what is worn on the beach!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great read:)

I guess I thought about some shortcomings of the story, but so what! Great fantasy I wish I could spend a week doing/living... My cock and I enjoyed it a great deal. Yes, enough for a 5!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Never ...

... never ever has the author been to France.

People do not speak English there.

It's "Vive la France", not "Viva ...".

No Frenchman is ever called Jon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Vaca in France

Great story!! I wish my vacation time in France was that good. I was lucky enough to have five different women for the six days I was in Nice. The sex was great but not even as fantastic as this story was. Let's have Jan visit him in the States!

The_Rat_in_the_HatThe_Rat_in_the_Hatover 7 years ago
Paris to the Riviera in two hours??

That must be a bloody fast bus if you ask me, lol! The TGV could possibly do it in two hours at a push, but a bus? No chance!

That said, I loved the rest of the story, keep up the fine work dude!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Charles de Gaulle airport to French Riviera is 8.5 hours drive minimum. Also, bikini! Look at the first two letters bi means two as in female two piece swimsuit. Stopped reading after wearing the bikini on the first morning!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous