All Comments on 'A Nude Weekend with New Friends'

by MatthewVett

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Loved it

Great story. I remember this from its previous version and loved it then, too. When Matt first meets Yunwen you end a paragraph with, "I swallowed, trying to repress the thoughts I was having about my dad's fiancé." Just in case you wanted to get rid of "fiancé" and keep her as a newly reacquainted friend of his dad's.

filet4everfilet4everalmost 13 years ago
fun read!

nice summer tale!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
good

not bad but you did miss 1 reference to future family

"trying to repress the thoughts I was having about my dad's fiancé."

fiancé probably should have been friend.

ErotonautErotonautalmost 13 years ago

Erm, how can sex with a stepsister - someone with whom you share no genetic link beyond that of pretty much anyone else in your hometown - count as incest?

Here's another one: if your (single) mother met your (single) father-in-law after the wedding and they decided to get hitched, would you have to give up having sex with your wife in order to avoid having a burning cross left on your front lawn?

ErotonautErotonautalmost 13 years ago
"Tooly suggested a game of Truth or Dare on the beach, and with Eva's and Irina's encouragement, Baoqing and I agreed as well."

Who's Irina?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great story

She is the woman I would have chosen too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amzing

I first read this story on reddit and I couldn't comment there so I came here to sing your praises. This story had such good character development and pacing and teasing I actually wanted to read the story for plot not just eroticism. You are an amazing writer, your characters make me want to be in the story.

McSmoothieMcSmoothiealmost 9 years ago
Cracking tale

Loved the story thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved it

It made me cum and it was good

WatcherRobWatcherRobover 8 years ago
it's late and maybe its thge drugs

This story just didn't do much for me. I knelt getting losr-. Maybe I,all readi it agan under better cuircunstances

TruienTruienalmost 8 years ago
5 Stars!

Any story featuring butt naked, cock teasing Hijabis definitely gets my vote. Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
No it isn't!

There's no blood tie between Matt and the 2 girls so no question of incest. Not even if he had sex with the mother;. I was half expecting that! I've just read the original version as well and can't see anything there which should give any concern. You worry too much my son! You also write a really good story. Well done. m222rjr

MatthewVettMatthewVettover 7 years agoAuthor
Author Here

@m222rjr I didn't think it counted as incest, either, but Literotica put the original story there back when I first submitted it. I had it submitted as exhibitionism.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
one small issue

Eurasians have brown hair, not black.

But, over all, an excellent job.

BoobluvahBoobluvahover 6 years ago
yeah i didn't think the original story was incest either

The major reason for the taboo against incest is shared blood which often leads to a prevalence of genetic disorders. I'm sure most religions have prohibitions against it too but i personally don't think they have much of a leg to stand on particularly Christians since they believe we're all the results of two progenitors one of which was practically a clone seeing as how eve was made from dirt and Adam's rib bone, regardless great story edited or unedited. Also the fact they didn't meet for so long also greatly decreases the creep factor, because it doesn't feel like a sudden irrational change in their relationship which would undoubtedly be psychologically unhealthy. the characters are really fleshed out and three dimensional and I'm looking forward to my sexy summercamp, secret nudists and a family secret and Helen's adventure all of which look like continuations on this story.

spankfunforspankfunforover 6 years ago
Favorite!

Really well done love story! Great sexual buildup to the Climax of Matt and Bao Getting Together! Really Enjoyed te Story from Start to Finish!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous