All Comments on 'A Nymph for Christmas'

by MaddieKim

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The guys sort of come off like assholes...

There wasnt a whole lot of worry about what the girls wanted there. Pretty sure if the girls hadnt said yes it would have been rape and an involuntary marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Why do they

always have to wait many years before hooking up? Then when they do, it's marriage next week. The guys did come across arrogant a little. It also was borderline rape her saying no so many times. Of course she doesn't say a word about being a virgin until they take the plunge then he feels bad. Oyyy! She was almost a sub waiting for her master. The $5 bet was a nice touch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Don't pay any attention...

...to the two other posts, Maddie. In no way does your story have anything to do with rape or force and I'm surprised/shocked that anyone would interpret it that way. It's an erotic and heart-warming tale with a delicious mixture of dominance, humor and love. Hot and emotional with happy endings for all, the perfect Christmas wish come true!

~ella

gravyruggravyrugover 12 years ago
Actually

Yeah, especially the Steve/Grace encounter was uncomfortable for me. No should actually mean no, and ignoring that is wrong, no matter what the ultimate outcome is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Both guys came across as assholes, no means no, no matter what the outcome, Gray, the dumbass, couldn't he see how nervous Annie was? Didn't he realise there was a reason for her being uncomfortable and trying to get off the bed? He trapped her, Does he love her? it's questionable, seems all he was doing was thinking with his dick. He didn't use a condom either.

Again, Steve, trapped Grace deliberately not using condoms, so she gets pregnant, can't say no to marriage, what the hell age is he living in? Being pregnant these days doesn't automatically mean marriage.

Sean1959Sean1959over 12 years ago
Loved it

A heart warming story full of romance, discovery and a deep love for their respective partners coupled with eroticism that leaves you wishing all relationships could be like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
that was cute

It was nice how the guys were already in love. Another love story called Santa Claus: SexAddict by cbsummers was pretty good too

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I read your lovely story

Then read the comments. Whoa. Did we read the same thing? Did I miss something? I read it again. Nope, didn’t miss anything. Neither girl said no, not once. Annie told Gray she didn’t tell him she was virgin BECAUSE SHE DIDN’T want him to stop.

Steve did come across as alpha male, but I never got the impress that Grace didn’t want sex or she couldn’t say no. She did say no to marriage, but not to sex. But again, I felt it was because she was exerting her own personality, not that she didn’t want marriage. But that may be my own interpretation. I also felt she could handle Steve’s dominant persona. I would love to see another story about Grace and Steve.

All in all, I thought this was a great story. Kudos to you, Maddie, I look forward to reading more of your work. JM

Maybelline19Maybelline19over 12 years ago
Nicely done

I loved the story line. I hope you turn it into a series. I read some of the comments below and I do not think we read the same thing. It was nicely done. Good job.

Mostera1Mostera1over 12 years ago
Nice!

Thank you MaddieK, for a wonderful story. Very touching, sweet, and highly erotic. I certainly don't understand some of the comments either. That wasn't the story I read!

Well done!

As usual 10**********

Thank you!!

LunaEroticaMysticaLunaEroticaMysticaover 12 years ago

I have to say, you write some beautiful scenes of intimacy. I loved the build-up and back story of the friendships/relationships. Good luck! :)

~Luna

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
it was an ok story

at first it was a bit unclear/confusing the way the scenes jump from one couple to the next in prt 1 but in part 2 i could better understand , i think ur story line was creative and really had the christmas spirit.

But u could ave conveyed the message better, it was really worth the read however keep up the gud work.

oldtwitoldtwitover 12 years ago
Great Holiday read

What a great read, well paced and thought out, tender and hard but great sex all the way through, bit confusing at first about swapping from one couple to the other but got it in the end, as I said great read.

ipmwebipmwebover 12 years ago
Great Story

I loved the quick but thoughtful reading. Keep it up with more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Story is important!

Thank you for a story worth reading! The sex was great and totally in context. Keep writing "stories " that include intimacy and the sex will follow! Keep up the good work!

burningloveburninglovealmost 10 years ago
Excellent Story - Well Written and great ending!

This Christmas story is excellent. Character and plot development are superb. Made me misty!

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
Wonderful

An excellent Christmas love story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Dear Author, Really enjoyed the Christmas based love story. Unfortunately, the star

grading system was absent. Otherwise, you would have received a five star rating. Good writing and many thanks for the entertainment. jntiques

MissedLifeMissedLifeabout 6 years ago
Love your stories

Just found your stories two days ago and have enjoyed everyone of them. I, like other reviewers, wish the rating stars were up. You would earn all five plus ***** for a perfect ten. I see it has been years since you have added a story. A loss for all your fans.

MaddieKim you are fantastic and hopefully you will come back and share more stories with us.

JK

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice story. Sequel please.

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaos8 months ago

Annie still kissed Steve :/ Also, that was coercion from Steve. Purposefully trying to impregnate someone is illegal, its utterly reprehensible since they are so close, he has absolutely no respect for Grace and that is most definitely not how you treat someone you supposedly love.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous