All Comments on 'A Pact For Life'

by kidboy12345

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
"You are so BIG!" his mother exclaimed.

I have no idea why this fine story of hot motherfucking hasn't garnered any comments over the years. That it hasn't is probably the reason the gifted young author, in his early 20s at the time and his hot young balls stimulated by boys fucking their own moms, hasn't bothered to submit any further stories. Why should he, to an ungrateful literotica readership? A real pity, because kidboy has a keen understanding of the delights of a boy stuffing his stiff young prick up his own mother's cunt, and of a loving mother welcoming her boy's BIG sturdy cock way up between her legs. Once a boy has emptied his balls up his own mother's twat and mom's felt the powerful spurts of her own son's semen deep in her belly, where she once carried him as a baby, they can't ever stop. Why the heck should they? The boy's at an age that he can fuck his mother two, three, or more times a day--in the bedroom, in the kitchen, in the car, out of doors, whenever the fuck he feels like it. Maybe kidboy's been spending his energies fucking his own mother? Even fucked a baby or two up his mother's twat? That would be SO fucking cool!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
2 stars

It's a rushed two-bit stroke yarn with very low realism and awkwardly told. Stop giving false praise for rubbish efforts!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Predictable story.....poor writing and language skills.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous