All Comments on 'A Paladin's Journey Ch. 02'

by Antidarius

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Magnificent. I love it when you show Maloth and Shenla fucking.

C.H. DarkstriderC.H. Darkstriderabout 6 years ago
Nicely done sir!

I'm curious to see how exactly youre going to play the angle from the Heralds. It's obvious that they are little more than glorified and brainwashed thugs. I seriously do hope though that Dames gets what's coming to him. Please make it one of the ladies that puts the sick SOB down!

Also, I like how you involve the reader to the bad guys perspective! It's gives more insight to their motivations and it's an interesting dynamic that I've rarely seen before. It's obvious that Maloth is a power hungry ass, though Shenla seems different. She seems to me more like an opportunist. Also, more diplomatic and perceptive than her brother gives her credit for. Im going to take a stab in the dark and say that if Shenla is backed into a corner and has to choose between herself or Maloth, she'll likely choose herself.

With that, I will say that you have written another good chapter. More please!!

FourosesFourosesabout 6 years ago
Looking forward to the next chapters

Interesting story line, I am looking forward to seeing how you develop the threads.

One point, its not really necessary to repeat the people's description over and over in detail. You can use the flow to remind us of the persons key attributes, most people will have read from the 1st chapter.

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great!

This is a great series you’ve go on your hands!! I read through it in a day! Lol I have to admit though I skipped a lot of the demon parts because I don’t like the whole mindless sex puppets for power thing, but that has nothing to do with you being a bad writer!!! If anything it speaks volumes because you made such a great villain that I don’t want to give him any screen time and I wish for Aran to free them all as fast as possible while I read this wonderful series!

Jollygreen98Jollygreen98about 6 years ago
Great series

I have enjoyed the series. Paladin training was awesome, and this new series has all the same promise. Keep up the good work, cant wait for Chapter 3.

A_StoneA_Stonealmost 6 years ago
Addicted!

I like your pacing. Not too fast or slow, giving enough bits to keep interesting and the reader hooked. I like the amount of sex in this one. Don’t get me wrong, I love sex scenes, but your plot has gotten so good that I don’t need as many now 😁

Btw, I hope Aylyn is a new priestess!

pk2curiouspk2curiousabout 3 years ago

I really like how you have dedicated much more time to the Aros section . But it is no wonder you get carried away with the demonic side . You have created the most incredibly beautiful Demons . I think you were partial to those demonic beauties when you wrote this . No doubt . Lol .

LevindlLevindl10 months ago

I can’t believe that no one has commented in over two years! I guess I shall be the one that is privileged to do so.

What is fantastic continuation of the story! Many times I see that people write news sections to stories for the sake of writing them. You do not! This continuation is absolutely wonderful, and broadening each of the characters and plot of the base storyline, as well as expanding upon it.

Thank you for having written such a great story so far and I look forward to continue my enjoyment in it.

Sincerely,

Daniel

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAntidarius@Antidarius
4th December 2023: Hi everyone! I'm hoping this update finds you healthy and exuberant :) I just submitted APW 14 for publication, so keep an eye out for it! - Anti. --------------------------------------------------------------- 11th August 2023: I thought I should check i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES