A Paladin's Journey Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a deft tug, she untied his loincloth and it dropped, sliding sideways off the huge erection that was developing at his waist. Unable to help herself, she opened her thighs and trapped the bulbous head of his cock between them, loving the way the hot, hard flesh felt against her soaking pussy.

"Shenla," Maloth warned. "I think Beshok has business with Morin. Your time will come."

Reluctantly turning away from the naked Orc Chieftain, Shenla eyed her brother innocently. "I was just getting him ready, my Lord," she purred, squeezing her breasts together for Maloth's enjoyment. He really was a masculine idol, seven feet tall with a body and face that looked chiseled from the finest marble, if marble was crimson, anyway. His jet hair fell in waves to his shoulders, and his purple eyes had a way of capturing her that she craved constantly.

A small smile touched Maloth's lips as he looked back down at Morin, still kneeling submissively. His fingers tangled in her dark hair. "How would you like some Orc cock, my slut-queen?" He asked her with a sneer as Beshok approached, his now fully-rigid member sticking out a good foot from his body. He may be small, for an Orc, but he more than made up for it below the waist.

Morin moaned as Maloth ripped her head back, and she gazed up at him worshipfully. "Whatever you desire, my Lord," the queen whimpered.

Shenla had been right; it appeared there was little more left in Morin than unbridled lust. The Queen of the Grave was a husk of her former self, the strong and determined leader Shenla had met many months ago now just a memory. Berenor didn't look much better; the King of Eredor was fisting his black pole while staring at Shenla's body like a starving man would a roasted chicken. She supposed Morin and Berenor would have to be disposed of, sooner or later, but how would Maloth manage it? No matter how strong she and her brother were growing, they did not yet have the power to dominate thousands of minds -- and may not ever, for that matter -- and the sudden deaths of their rulers would surely arouse the suspicions of the Wardens and the Dark Elves.

Maloth would have a plan; he always did. Shenla watched with interest as he released Morin's hair, which was quickly seized again by Beshok, his face hard and his cock harder. "Swallow my cock, bitch!" He growled as he brought Morin's face to the head of his dark green phallus.

Obediently, the queen opened her mouth wide and did her best to take Beshok's bulbous head between her lips, though she could barely manage it. Determined, her hands came up to grip the shaft, and she shook her head back and forth, trying to work the wide appendage further into her mouth.

"Ha!" Beshok crowed, looking at his mate, who had come to stand beside him, leaning an arm on his shoulder as she watched. "She is a determined slut, indeed! Though her mouth cannot hold Orc dick!"

Behind Morin and Berenor, Maloth stepped back a little and opened his arms wide, smiling at Morana as Ellerion and Adelain left their positions on the wall and moved to him. As one, they began to untie his dragonscale breeches.

The Chieftess's eyes flew up from where Morin struggled with her mate's cock and watched with rapt attention as the two Elves, one pale, one dark, both voluptuous and nude, tugged Maloth's breeches down until his crimson member swung free, beautiful even in its half-flaccid state. "My love," Morana murmured to Beshok as she stared at Maloth, who was lifting his feet in turn to allow his boots to come free, after which his trousers followed, leaving him naked. "I wish to lay with Maloth."

Beshok looked up at his mate, and then over at Maloth. He seemed to think for a moment, even as he continued to force Morin's face further onto his prick, using a fistful of her hair for purchase. "Very well, my love," he grunted as he turned back to Morana. "He has made good on his promises. Have your fun."

With a gleeful grin, Morana shucked her cloth wrap, releasing her prodigious pale-green breasts from their confines. Shenla noted that the impressive orbs rivalled her own in size! The Chieftess's skirt followed, hitting the floor and leaving the gorgeous Orc in only her soft leather boots, which she quickly kicked off. Shenla had to admit, Morana was a hot piece of Orc, with long, luscious legs, a round ass that looked both firm and soft at the same time, and a flat belly beneath those round tits. Her cunt was bald, which seemed to be the way of Orcs, as Barrog and Beshok were also hairless around their privates.

Shenla wondered if Maloth intended to Bind Morana tonight, or if he would wait. Idly, she looked round the tent, studying the visual feast that was laid out before her. Baelor was looking back, his glowing eyes conveying his hunger as he regarded her, while Shaelor was looking at Barrog, Peldin and Torvin, who were standing opposite.

The air of lust in the tent was thick and growing denser by the minute. Shenla's pussy was tingling; she needed some cock soon or she would go mad!

***

***MALOTH***

Seeing Morana naked confirmed Maloth's suspicions that she was as close to physically perfect as an Orc could get. He allowed his cock to rise to its full capacity as he watched the gorgeous Chieftess of the Gor'dur approach him, stepping around her mate, who was focused on trying to force his dick into Morin's throat, insulting her all the while.

Morana stopped no more than an inch away, her flat midriff threatening to brush the tip of his cock. Her dark eyes were sparkling pools of desire, and she licked her dark green lips as she looked down, running her tongue over the tips of her small tusks. Maloth knew he had to have her; not just her body, but her soul, but first he would have to think of a way to be rid of Beshok without losing the Gor'dur.

Maloth grinned as a plan formed in his mind; a way to dispose not only of Beshok, but Morin and Berenor all in one fell swoop. "Come to me, Morana," he whispered, caressing her name with his voice as he pushed all the power he possessed at her, entwining her in webs of dark lust.

With a moan, the Chieftess threw herself at him, wrapping long arms and longer legs around him and mashing her mouth into his. In the throes of desire, she immediately began grinding her hips against his pelvis, trying to find the right angle to penetrate herself on his shaft.

Growling with his own desire to conquer a new female, Maloth tumbled her to floor, pressing her back into the rug and mounting the sexy Orc.

"Fuck me, Maloth!" She groaned into his ear. Her hips were bucking beneath him, and he could feel her slick heat against the head of his cock as she tried to navigate her pussy to swallow it.

With a well-timed thrust, he speared into her needy cunt, enjoying the way her tits shook as he slammed home. Her nipples were a darker shade of green than her skin, and he bent his head to take one of the stiff nubs into his mouth, biting hard enough to cause pain, marking her as his. Yes, she would make a fine addition to his collection, and his power would grow significantly, if his previous Bindings were any indication.

"Yes! Give me that red cock!" Morana wailed in the common tongue before descending into a string of Orcish that Maloth didn't understand. Her long body was quivering constantly as Maloth began to fuck her properly, his hips slapping against her skin with his strong, deliberate thrusts. He wanted her to feel dominated, fucked harder than she'd ever been before.

Dimly, he was aware of the other happenings in the tent. Behind him, Beshok had thrown Morin down to lie prostrate on the rug before mounting her and burying his olive-green weapon in her ass. Despite the size of the Orc's cock, Morin appeared to be enjoying the ravaging, lifting her pale buttocks to meet his vicious thrusts. Beshok was roaring as his back flexed, and he had a handful of her hair in his fist and her head pulled back at what looked like an uncomfortable angle, yet still she moaned for more.

Probably not what the Orc Chieftain wanted, Maloth thought with amusement as he plundered Morana's pussy. No doubt Beshok wanted Morin to be screaming in pain rather than pleasure.

Berenor still sat there stroking himself like a fool -- Maloth could only see the Elf's back from where he was, but the telltale rhythm of his arm gave it away -- while the rest of the group had descended into an outright orgy. Shenla's pets had been set upon by Maloth's, and all were naked and writhing on the furs in a pile of limbs of green and brown and black and cream, depending on where you looked.

Shenla was tangled up with the Morgai, moaning in pleasure as she rode Baelor's cock while burying her face in the mountainous tits of Shaelor, who was straddling Baelor's face. The patterns across the Morgai's skin glowed hotly as they fucked; they would be drawing energy from Shenla, though she in turn would draw energy from Baelor's seed. Eventually, that cycle would dissipate, leaving them all drained, though they would stop long before that point.

Maloth brought his attention back to the gorgeous Orc beneath him. Her eyes were closed, her brow furrowed as she rode through climax after climax, rendered into a state of perpetual bliss at Maloth's doing. His balls boiled with the urge to fill her with his seed, and he smiled as he imagined her as part of his harem, naked save for a collar with his sigil around her neck.

It was time. With a roar, he thrust as deeply as he could into her hot, clenching cunt, and allowed himself to unload his essence into her willing body. She clutched him tightly and went rigid as his magic took hold, Binding her soul for eternity.

Power swelled in Maloth, and new strength rippled through his muscles; he felt like he could crush stones with his hands! His mind sharpened and focused, bringing him to a new, higher level of thinking and revealing possibilities that hadn't been available to him before. Sitting up on his knees, he threw his head back and bellowed in rage and triumph, unable to contain the elation that flooded his being. He felt incredible!

That was when the earth began to tremble, and Maloth began to laugh.

***

END OF CHAPTER TWO

***

*Hi guys! I hope you enjoyed it. I really get a kick from reading your comments and feedback so please let me know what you thought? What did you like? What did you think could have been better? As long as criticism is constructive, I always welcome it! - Anti.*