A Paladin's Training Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Antidarius
Antidarius
1,061 Followers

Aran chuckled. "What man wouldn't grow a bulge, looking at you?" He slid his hand from

Jeira beamed up at him at the compliment. "Why thank you, sir," she said with playful formality. Her next question was a little more serious. "That doesn't bother you? Another man looking at me?"

Aran's moved his hand from where it was cradling her breast and trailed it down her stomach to play with the neat patch of hair she kept just above her pussy. She purred as he gently ran his fingers over the short, dark thatch, and her thighs came open in invitation for more. "Maybe once, it would have," he replied honestly. "But I do not own you, Jeira. I love you, and I'm Bonded to you, but you are not sworn to sleep only with me, nor I with you."

Jeira reached up to touch his face. "I love you, too," she said quietly. "It's so strange, but since we've had this Bond between us, I think of little but sex."

"You're Bonded to a Gifted man, Jeira," Elaina explained, briefly dipping her head to suck the crown of Aran's cock. "You've been awakened, so to speak. It will settle down after a time, but you will always be more in touch with your true desires."

"I like the sound of that," Jeira said, turning her head. Elaina leaned forward, and Aran's cock twitched as he watched the two beautiful women kissing softly. His fingers quested lower, and he gently cupped Jeira's pussy and began rubbing her clit in small circles, to which she immediately responded by moaning and softly bucking her hips.

"You might be interested to know, Jeira," Elaina said, breaking their kiss and going back to servicing Aran. "Elf men grow the same as the women, only it's their cocks that get bigger!"

Jeira's eyes widened, and her hips began to move a little faster against Aran's fingers. "Really? I've heard that, but I thought it was just lonely housewife stories!"

Elaina shook her head, scooping a drop of clear fluid from the head of Aran's prick with a finger and feeding it to Jeira, who sucked it down eagerly. "Not true, honey. Their dicks get bigger as the Elf gets older, same as the women with their curves."

"How big?" Jeira asked, now grinding her hips insistently against Aran's hand. Aran changed his method and inserted two fingers into her dripping snatch, the digits sliding in easily.

A wicked smile crossed Elaina's face. "I think it would be easier to show you, honey. Aran?" Aran looked at his mentor quizzically, wondering where this was going. "Focus on your cock," Elaina instructed. "Then push your Gift into it to increase its size."

Aran nearly laughed out loud. "I can do that?"

Elaina nodded. "Time for your next lesson, stud; adjusting your equipment to suit your lady!"

Jeira was looking up at him, her eyes sparkling with anticipation. "Do it for me, Aran. Show me how big it can get!"

Well, that was certainly enough motivation to give it a try. Closing his eyes, Aran focused his attention into his cock, then imagined the warm glow of his Gift flowing down from his belly and flooding his loins. He didn't feel anything happening, but a gasp from Jeira brought his eyes open to see something that shocked him. He'd never been too concerned with his size in that area -- he'd always assumed it was roughly the length of his full handspan, which seemed adequate -- but the piece of meat that was splitting Elaina's cleavage had to be ten inches long, and so thick that Jeira's hand could no longer encircle it!

"What in the world?" Aran breathed, watching as Elaina kissed the underside of the three-inch wide head of his oversized prick, which was now resting at eye level to the busty Paladin.

"It's magnificent!" Jeira whispered, removing her hand from beneath Elaina's tits and taking hold again up higher, where plenty of cock was protruding from the tunnel of cleavage. "I could never fit this inside me!"

Aran groaned as Jeira began to stroke, and a stream of fluid leaked from his tip and ran down the shaft, which Jeira quickly smeared around to provide lubrication. "No, you couldn't," Elaina said wryly, licking the sensitive spot right behind the head. "I could, if I wished, due to my Gift, but you, honey, unfortunately, could not hope to do it safely."

"That's alright," Jeira said with a smile. "I just want to see it, and to hold it. I'd really like to watch a cock this big blow its load!"

Aran laughed at her enthusiasm. "Are you alright, my love? You haven't gone cock crazed, have you?" Indeed, the pulses of lust and arousal washing through from Jeira's end of the Bond were certainly telling him that.

"The Bond is still fresh," Elaina said, sliding her tits up and down the newly lengthened cock in between them. "Jeira is just exploring all the possibilities she never allowed herself before."

Aran nodded, understanding. "Well, Jeira, I suppose I could come, if that's what you want to see?"

Closing her eyes and biting her lip, Jeira nodded. "Mmm-hmm," she moaned, grinding herself harder against his fingers, which were still plumbing the depths of her drenched pussy. "Come between Elaina's tits! I want to watch it come out, and then I want to lick her clean!"

Elaina bit her own lip at Jeira's words. "Yes, let's do that! That's fucking hot!"

Aran took a breath and released his control over his loins. It didn't take long with Elaina's magnificent tits sliding up and down the lower half of his pole while she licked and kissed the head, and Jeira's hand now vigorously stroking the top half. Aran didn't realise at first, but his balls had also swollen in proportion with his cock, which meant the torrent of come that began to fountain forth dwarfed the amount he'd released in the dining room.

Spurt after spurt of white fluid jetted upward before falling to land on Jeira, face, belly and breasts. Infected by Aran's pleasure through the Bond, the raven-haired beauty promptly fell into a raging climax of her own, her tight pussy clamping down hard on Aran's fingers.

Aran didn't want Elaina left out; she'd worked so hard to please him, and he wanted her to feel the same, but when he went to give her a nudge with his Gift, he found she was already coming on her own as she watched the streams of hot come pulsing forth from his spasming cock, which she kept tightly locked between her tits.

"That's good, stud!" She purred. "Cover your two sluts in your hot seed!" She stood up, finally releasing him from her cleavage. "Point it at me, Jeira! I want some!" Jeira crashed into another climax at Elaina's words, but her hand obediently angled Aran's still-coming cock away from his body, toward Elaina, where it began to spurt copious volumes onto her belly, her bald pussy and her thighs.

"Fuck, yes!" Elaina cried, mauling her tits as the hot fluid landed on her skin. Her Gift was raging, and this time, Aran definitely saw a golden-white glow surrounding her. He watched his beautiful mentor enjoying herself, counting himself the luckiest man in the history of the world. She abandoned the kneading of one breast in favour of touching her pussy, smearing the come that had spattered her thighs and smooth mound to her slit, where she began to thrust two fingers in and out. Witnessing Elaina's display, Jeira was launched into yet another wave of pleasure, clamping down on Aran's fingers even harder than before as she quivered and shook.

Eventually, Aran's cock ceased its seemingly never-ending eruption, slowing to a trickle before stopping completely. Looking down, he saw Jeira was a mess, albeit a beautiful mess. She appeared to be asleep again, though when Aran tried to remove his fingers from her pussy, she clamped her slender thighs shut, trapping them. Elaina was also messy, standing there proudly adorned with his juice.

His sexy mentor grinned down at him, watching as he let his cock reduce back to its normal size. "You picked that up quickly, stud."

He smiled back. "Didn't seem too difficult, though I don't know many women who will want one that big."

"Maybe not Human women," Elaina said with a wink. "But it's a big world out there, stud, and you never know who's going to have a fetish for what."

He nodded thoughtfully. "I think it's bath time, you two," he suggested, addressing both women.

Elaina agreed and sashayed from the room to prepare the bath chamber. Jeira nodded sleepily, but didn't move. After Elaina had had enough time to light the fires and run the water, Aran gently picked up his Bonded lover and carried her to the bath, where Elaina was waiting, already submerged in the steamy water.

***

END OF CHAPTER TWO

***

Hi guys, hope you enjoyed! Please feel free to leave a comment or vote if you liked it! Plenty more to come, too! - Anti.

Antidarius
Antidarius
1,061 Followers