All Comments on 'A Paladin's Training Ch. 02'

by Antidarius

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
hellinahelmethellinahelmetalmost 7 years ago
Good followup...

Glad I decided to read the 2d chapter, am sure I´ll like the rest of your story as it unfolds...thanks for filling in some questions rearing up as I read the first and second chapter, not much info on the areas´ culture and social situation yet, but am assuming it will come forth as needed...thanks again for your hard work and the submission for us to read and enjoy.

taco1085taco1085over 5 years ago
bravo

wow, love how this is coming together.... way to go

RazzakelRazzakelover 3 years ago

This is a really interesting story and I was really looking to reading more until it seemed that the MC is ok with other men fucking his women. That tells me this is where I stop reading sadly since I can't stand harem stories where the MC shares his harem with other men. But other than that one thing what I've read so far shows that this is a great story and even though I'm dropping it, I hope everything goes great for you Antidarius.

pk2curiouspk2curiousabout 3 years ago

Razzakel . You better crawl down a hole . And come back when you realize that in a good story . Like this . Men do not own women . Women do not own men . The women are not his to tell who they can fuck . And this premise makes the story better . Good luck in your hole .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

awwwwwe. Do i hear a someone kink-shaming on literotica? I have no idea what caused THAT kind of outburst. As if the thought of D/s or possessiveness (both STAPLES of erotica) hurts you.

bhojobhojo3 months ago

Interesting premise and unique slant on world building

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAntidarius@Antidarius
1061 Followers
4th December 2023: Hi everyone! I'm hoping this update finds you healthy and exuberant :) I just submitted APW 14 for publication, so keep an eye out for it! - Anti. --------------------------------------------------------------- 11th August 2023: I thought I should check i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES