All Comments on 'A Paladin's Training Ch. 09'

by Antidarius

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Thank you for...

Adding more plot to the story. I have questions about the story for you to think about, not answer, as I hope they give you ideas for your story.

I'm curious about how you plan to restore the Order of Aros. Won't Aran have to find and round up all the paladins still out there? Is there still a fractured order with different groups within?

Will Aran seek out more knowledge about Darius's children? Or more about the history of Darius? I got the impression that the bond between Darius and Morgeth changed them. In the images that Aran experienced, neither seemed to have been actively good or evil. Are you going to expand on their characters?

How did the order take away the Gift of Aros? Or was it more of a beseeching of Aros to judge Darius and this was his punishment?

Aran is a very young, inexperienced paladin. What can he learn from the high priestess and the temple? No high priests or priestesses have been around for a long time, so why is Amina in hiding? Is there some article or artifacts that with call to him in the temple?

What about the women Aran has bonded with? It seems that he should be able to speak with them. Could he use this to learn about what is going on with the elves? And other people and places?

I'm really liking the sex, but I do hope that you make this one into an epic story. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAntidarius@Antidarius
4th December 2023: Hi everyone! I'm hoping this update finds you healthy and exuberant :) I just submitted APW 14 for publication, so keep an eye out for it! - Anti. --------------------------------------------------------------- 11th August 2023: I thought I should check i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES