All Comments on 'A Paladin's Training Ch. 12'

by Antidarius

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good Work

I am drawn more to the Paladins side of the story.

CreepyDragonCreepyDragonalmost 7 years ago

I agree with Anon. I prefer the paladins side more. Personally I'd like to see more anal scenes

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
harem

Maybe it's just me but I'd like to think that once a woman has bonded with Aran, he's the only man she can have sex with but is allowed to have sex with another woman. Just a typical harem fetish of mine :P but other than that I'm loving the story line so far

edwards21edwards21almost 7 years ago
My thoughts

So item 1, I agree with the general consensus, I like the Paladin side. The demon side was interesting at first, but seems to have gotten repetitive in the last few chapters. Wild sex, machinations with no real endgame (even explicitly stated in this chapter, Maloth stating outright that he's unsure where to move his own pieces), then more wild sex. The dude needs a specific short-term goal. The gathering allies arc has run its course.

That said, I'm not really sure what other feedback I could really give at this juncture. It seemed that Aran's arc is starting to get the plot wheels turning. I think I need to see a little more out of it before I get a real feel for your strengths and weaknesses.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good story

Its got all the basics of a good story, hopefully the scores will let you know its true value, for one thing I have seen is even the great writers are not always apprciated. However, since you asked I will simply suggest keep focus on the plot as you have and all will work out well for you. You can and will not please all, so just write with passion and let the comments be a guide, not the judge of your work.

I like the story, thank you for your time and gift.

Fred78Fred78almost 7 years ago
You are in a great spot.

More stories of this group are a must,(please), definitely keep the priestess involved, and your sex is perfect.

hellinahelmethellinahelmetalmost 7 years ago
Still going well...

Well Anti, you've got me going through the story as fast as I can flip through the chapters and arrived quickly to 12, w/o bothering to follow-up on many of the chapters due to just wanting to get to the next chapter. A great disfavor to you and the time you´re putting into this story. so far all your chapters are have a tight cohesive and well thought out story line to follow with really fabulous action and sensual/sexual scenes to go along with the plot. I am really enjoy this fantasy and am looking forward to getting to the next chapter (s) as soon as you submit them to Lit. Am looking forward to seeing much more from you in the future. Please don´t pull a nut job and drop the story w/o finishing it as so many other authors have done. Again, Thank You for you time and effort you are obviously putting into this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAntidarius@Antidarius
4th December 2023: Hi everyone! I'm hoping this update finds you healthy and exuberant :) I just submitted APW 14 for publication, so keep an eye out for it! - Anti. --------------------------------------------------------------- 11th August 2023: I thought I should check i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES