All Comments on 'A Paladin's Training Ch. 13'

by Antidarius

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
calista241calista241almost 7 years ago
Fascinating story.

Really enjoying it. I like the arc of Aran and the Paladins a little better though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I started reading for erotica.

I stayed for a story written with skill and detail that rivals that of some fantasy nove\s.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good storyline

As I said, you have a good storyline and a good premise going on here. I do have a couple of critiques though. First, maybe put some more detail into the story, lengthen it a little bit. Secondly, some more background on the stories that surround how events came to be at their present state, (i.e. more details about the Darkening, the various groups and orders of the world, etc.,) Finally, slow the pace a little, let the story build up some more before having events proceed.

hellinahelmethellinahelmetalmost 7 years ago
Fascinating....

How youΒ΄re keeping the threads weaving in and out of the plot is great...doing well, this was an easy 5* Anti...thanks again for you time and effort into this story...

AntidariusAntidariusalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks everyone

For the feedback - I greatly appreciate it, and as I'm doing this on my own, including the editing, it helps to get some perspective from the readers. Cheers!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAntidarius@Antidarius
4th December 2023: Hi everyone! I'm hoping this update finds you healthy and exuberant :) I just submitted APW 14 for publication, so keep an eye out for it! - Anti. --------------------------------------------------------------- 11th August 2023: I thought I should check i...