A Paladin's Training Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aran's voice captured Kedron's attention, and he focused on the Paladin's face as he spoke. "Train hard, and follow instructions, and you'll do well."

Kedron tried to utter a suitable response, but was still in the throes of elation. Aran went back to his seat on the other side of Erik, and the Priestess began to speak again. Kedron could not believe how beautiful she was; surely no human woman would ever be graced with such godly features. For the first time since arriving here, Kedron felt his body respond to being surrounded by a dozen gorgeous women. His cock hardened beneath the water, and he didn't feel embarrassed about it. In fact, he found that he wanted to share himself with all of these women, as long as they wanted the same.

"In times past," Amina said, standing up on the step, which brought her body into view from mid-thigh and above. Kedron's mouth went dry as he gazed upon her glistening form, those large breasts above her flat belly, and those round hips and thighs. Her sex was completely smooth and without hair, as were some of the other women he'd seen undressing. His cock twitched threateningly beneath the surface, but he was able to withhold the eruption. "We sometimes had this problem when the women outnumbered the men, or the reverse. To ensure we all get the most from tonight, I suggest we do this." Kedron watched as the Priestess stepped along the seat toward him, and his heart nearly came out of his chest when she brought one leg over and began to lower herself into his lap.

"Easy, Kedron," she whispered, as her silky thighs came into contact with his. "Enjoy tonight, for tomorrow your training begins, and it will be difficult."

Kedron nodded, but his mind went to mush as his hands grasped Amina's waist. He squeezed her gently, and she moaned softly in response as she inexorably lowered further down, until her ass was resting on him, and her breasts were level with his face, the hard, pink nipples almost close enough for him to take into his mouth.

"Would you like to fuck me, Kedron?" The Priestess asked, and Kedron nearly went insane when he felt Amina shift her hips forward, and the smooth skin of her pussy pushed up against his yearning cock.

He nodded, gazing up into her angelic face, and before he knew it she was kissing him, pressing the softest lips in the universe down onto his, her tongue questing into his mouth. At the same time, silky warmth enveloped his cock, and he moaned into Amina's kiss as she settled herself down on him, fully imbedding him inside her.

*

Smythe watched as Amina impaled herself on Kedron, almost envious of the young lad. 'He certainly turned up at the right time,' he thought to himself as the Priestess begin to slowly churn her hips beneath the water. He couldn't keep the grin off his face, however. 'Not ten minutes into the Temple and he's already fucking the Priestess. Ha! Lucky sod.' Truly, Smythe was happy for the lad; he deserved some joy after what he'd been through recently.

The rest of the room was watching the display avidly, and some of the women had begun to slide closer together. Smythe suspected he knew what those submerged arms were up to.

There was a deep groan as Kedron stiffened, and it looked like he was about to come, but Amina placed a palm on his chest. "Not yet, young one," she murmured with a smile. "Save it for the others."

At that, she kissed Kedron again and rose from his lap before stepping over one place to settle down on Erik, who smiled adoringly up at the Priestess. Where Kedron had been a little hesitant, Erik confidently pulled Amina towards him so he could devour her breasts. Aran's gift to Erik was obviously having its effect on the man, as his former awestruck state was now nowhere to be seen.

While Erik happily dined on the bounty of Amina's tits, Amina addressed the women watching, turning a little to look at them over her shoulder. "Kedron is free, girls, who wants him?"

"I'll take that seat!" Jeira declared, wading over to Kedron with a sultry look on her pretty face. Her black hair was wet and shining from the water, and she'd pulled it back away from her face. Her large, brown eyes were hot with desire as she climbed atop Kedron's lap and lowered herself down with a moan.

Smythe suppressed his excitement, using his training to calm himself, though it was an effort. After she was done with Erik, Amina would be riding him.

"It's going to be a fun evening," Aran said quietly from Smythe's left side.

"Aye," Smythe replied with a grin. "It is, at that."

*

Aran relaxed back against the stone, enjoying both the warmth of the water and the activities going on around him. Smythe sat to his right, and was eagerly awaiting his turn with Amina, as was Aran. For now, though, Aran was happy to sit and observe; his time would come.

On the other side of Smythe, Amina was riding Erik and her cries of pleasure took Aran back to his time training with her, where she had taught him the ins and outs of the Gift and sex, among many other things. Right now, she was quivering atop the solid Servant, her breasts quaking as she came, and Erik followed, reaching his peak with a strangled grunt, the veins on his neck bulging as he experienced pleasure on levels he hadn't previously.

Her beautiful face flushed and happy, Amina captured Erik's lips in a deep kiss. "Thank you, noble Servant," she whispered to him.

"Thank you, Priestess," Erik breathed in reply as Amina vacated his lap and moved to Smythe. She was closer to Aran, now, and his eyes wandered hungrily over her body as she slowly straddled Smythe's legs.

Hesitation was not a word used to describe Smythe, and he seized Amina's hips and pulled her harder into him before planting a searing kiss on her mouth. Amina moaned and matched the big Paladin's ardour, grinding herself into him and clutching his head in her hands.

Beside them, Jeira had moved from Kedron to Erik, and petite, golden-haired Sylvia had replaced Jeira on Kedron's lap. Aran could hear them talking.

"Hello, Kedron!" The half-Elf said with a grin as she impaled herself on the Gifted lad. "I'm Sylvia!"

"Nice to meet you, Sylvia," Kedron returned around a groan. His hands came up to squeeze Sylvia's small breasts, and she squealed in delight when he pinched her stiff, pink nipples.

Elsewhere in the pool, the women were beginning to succumb to their rising lust, many of them fondling and kissing one another. There was Liddea and Sorla, the busty Dwarf sitting on the taller half-Orc's lap while they kissed. Not far away were Induin, Liaren and Lynelle, who seemed to be having a very friendly Elven reunion, standing in a tight circle in the water, all of them with their hands beneath the water and pleasuring each other, by the looks. Rayna and Bella were engaged in their own steamy embrace, while Elaina sat on her own, her gaze fixed on Aran, and Aran alone.

***

END OF CHAPTER 19

***