A Paladin's Training Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aran responded by wrapping his arms around her slim waist and pulling her in tight, deepening the kiss. Through this new connection he could feel the heat building in her, and knew what she needed, what they both needed. He had never been intimate with a woman before, but he knew what to do.

Jeira pulled her mouth free and whispered into his ear. "Come with me." She led him out of the field and into the forest a short way, to a secluded place where a natural spring bubbled merrily into a clear pool, just big enough for the two of them. Aran watched hungrily as she began to disrobe, her slim fingers deftly undoing the buttons of her simple linen dress. Hurriedly, he attacked the buckles of his leather armour whilst never taking his eyes off Jeira.

She was naked first, and he drank in the sight of her. Slender and palely beautiful, standing there in the dappled afternoon sunlight, with her black hair falling down over her shoulders and down to firm, modest breasts capped by hard pink nipples. His eyes travelled down over her flat belly, to the neatly trimmed patch of hair above her sex, then down over her slender legs. He could still feel her as if they were one, and he could sense her need. He could, to his own surprise, even feel her wetness.

Lust and instinct drove him. Shucking the last of his clothing, he scooped Jeira up in his arms and walked into the pool. The warm summer afternoon had the water at the perfect temperature, and before he knew what was happening, Jeira had her legs wrapped around him and was grasping his cock, guiding it inside her.

They moaned as one as they joined, their lips mashing together, their tongues intertwining in a passionate dance. Her velvet pussy felt amazing, and he wanted more. He held her tightly in his arms and began to thrust his hips, her breasts bouncing against his chest. She groaned in his ear, gripping handfuls of his hair in both hands. "Fuck me. Fuck me."

Aran did as she asked. His hands were on her waist, pulling her onto him as he met her hips with his own, driving as deeply as possible into her depths while she whimpered into his neck. He continued like this for some time, revelling in the feeling of not only his own pleasure, but feeling hers in every detail. Without thinking, he focused on the hot ball of light that was centred in her lower body, radiating further outwards as her pleasure increased. Aran wondered what would happen if he just gave that ball a little push...

Jeira's soft cries became wails of ecstasy as she clutched him hard, fingernails raking his back, throwing her head back as her pussy squeezed him with wonderful pressure while she climaxed, her body shuddering against him in the warm water.

Still embedded in her, Aran stepped up out of the pool and lay her down on the soft grass, where he began to fuck her properly, thrusting as hard as he could. Jeira's soft moans became loud cries once again, and Aran felt that heat begin to rise in them both even further. His balls began to churn with the urge to come. He growled in her ear, "I'm going to come inside you."

Jeira responded by grabbing his hips and trying to pull him even deeper inside her. "Come inside me, Aran! I want it all!"

Aran needed no more encouragement. With a few more thrusts he was there, groaning with pleasure as he emptied himself into her hot channel. Jeira, too, came hard with a scream, her pussy clamping down on him, milking from him everything he had to give.

Spent, he collapsed on top of her, both of them breathing hard. After a moment, Jeira giggled, and Aran looked down at her. "What's funny?"

"I need to get attacked by wolves more often."

Aran laughed. "I would save you any day." He gave her a long, tender kiss. Suddenly an awful thought came to him. "Jeira, what have we done? You're married!"

She looked back up at him seriously, reaching up to touch his face. "Yes, I am. But not happily."

"What do you mean? Does he mistreat you?"

Jeira shook her head. "No, nothing like that. He... forgets me. Sometimes it's like I'm not even there. And then he goes off to the capital for weeks at a time and I have no idea what he's doing. It gets very lonely out here."

"I'm very sorry to hear that," Aran said sadly. "He obviously does not know what he's missing out on. You are an amazing woman, and you deserve a good man." He gave her another long kiss. "Why don't you move on? Get away from this farm and do something you love?"

Jeira gave him a lovely smile. "You know, that is not such a bad idea. I think you have inspired me!" They rolled over so she was on top, and she sat up, looking down at him.

Aran ran his hands up over her slim waist and squeezed her breasts gently, eliciting a soft moan from his lover. It wasn't until she began to gyrate her hips that he realised he had never gone soft, and had never pulled out of her.

The two new lovers spent the remainder of the warm afternoon making love, the strange connection allowing them to explore each other at a depth two ordinary lovers could never experience.

*

It was late when Aran made it back to the Chapel. He and Jeira had made love - and fucked - several more times that afternoon, and he was feeling spectacular. Strangely, he had not grown tired or sore or sensitive at all, and the remarkable connection that had manifested between himself and Jeira allowed him to feel everything his lover was feeling, which made bringing her pleasure almost effortless.

Aran may not have been tired, but as soon as his head touched the pillow, he was fast asleep.

***

***ELAINA***

Elaina's eyes opened as she was brought her from her sleep. Aran had returned; she could feel his presence. He was in the Chapel, probably either heading to the kitchen, or to bed. His energy felt... different tonight. She smiled to herself as she realised why; his Gift had awakened, and he had finally begun to manifest his true ability. This was good; now she could begin the next stage of his training. The next few days would be most enjoyable...

***

***ARAN***

Aran was up early the next morning feeling relaxed and refreshed. Yesterday had been a day far beyond his expectations; he'd saved a woman's life, then made love to her for hours afterwards. Also, as if that weren't enough, today was his free day to do with as he pleased. As was normal for this time of morning, he was at the kitchen table, clad in his robe and relaxing after having just vanquished a mighty breakfast when Elaina strolled in, her heavy breasts shifting enticingly beneath her own sheer robe.

She stopped at the table, looking down at him, hands on her luscious hips, her expression unreadable.

With her standing directly before him in this way, Aran had a wonderfully unobstructed view of her body, including the cleft of her hairless sex. Aran knew from living with Elaina for so long that she kept her nether regions shaved smooth, though he'd never heard of anyone else doing it. He decided he rather liked it. "Good morning, Master." Aran said, stifling a burp with his fist as he stood.

"And to you," Elaina replied, giving him a once over, checking for injuries no doubt. He had retained one or two scratches from the wolf -- as well as a few bruises -- but other than that, he was fine.

Elaina, obviously not satisfied, stepped closer and put a hand on his forehead, feeling his temperature.

"I can assure you, Master, I am unharmed, and I'm quite sure I don't have a fever." He tried to keep his eyes on her face, but it was no easy task with that mountainous bosom mere inches away from him. Not that her face was lacking anything, with that petite nose, lightly freckled skin, and full lips that were begging to be kissed. Having now experienced being with a woman, Aran found his desire for Elaina greatly heightened, and he was now able to imagine more clearly what it would be like to grasp her waist, to slide his hands over her round bottom, to cup those heavy breasts...

It was probably a given that this proximity to Elaina would have an effect on him, so he wasn't surprised when his cock started to rise, tenting the front of his robe.

Just as he was about to politely make an excuse to leave the room, Elaina casually asked, "so, how was Jeira Connolly?"

She knew! How did she know? Aran's mind raced, coming up with irrational visions of being cast out of the Chapel in disgrace. He mentally kicked himself for letting his lust carry him away; he had never considered the consequences of a dalliance with an outsider. Conversely, Elaina had never mentioned it at all, so he had no idea if it was forbidden or not. Still, he felt very uneasy.

Elaina must have seen his face, for she uttered a throaty chuckle. "Relax, Aran. You have done nothing wrong."

Aran looked at her questioningly, blue eyes meeting green.

"In fact," she continued. "You have done exactly as you were meant to." She flashed him a sultry smile, and he felt the heat in the room rise as she gazed at him with an unmistakable fire in her eyes. "That heat you can feel right now," Elaina said, her voice now downright smoky. "Is your Gift, your power, responding to mine. Along with all of the things I have taught you, you can also enhance the sexual pleasure of your partners, among many other abilities."

Aran's Gift was steadily pulsing in time with Elaina's, a strong vibration that hummed almost audibly. His body seemed to be heating up, filling from head to toe with sheer desire.

"Come closer," Elaina whispered. Aran inched forward until their robes were touching. Another half an inch, and his erection would be poking into her belly. "Now that you have shared your Gift with another, I can begin to teach you the next level." Her clear green eyes pulled at him, her lips parted slightly. Aran marvelled again at how beautiful she was. She seemed to fill the room, taking up his every ounce of attention.

Elaina's hand left his forehead, reaching down to grasp one of his. "Touch me," she whispered breathily as she brought his hand to her breast.

The soft flesh easily filled his hand and more as he cupped her, squeezing gently. He had dreamed of touching Elaina for almost a year, and now it was finally happening! His Gift hummed inside him, guiding him to touch her in just the way she liked; she seemed to favour light caresses, followed by a firm squeeze. Emboldened, he brought his other hand around to the small of her back and pulled her closer.

"Yessss," she breathed as she leaned into him. "It's been so long!" Her eyes were closed, and her lips were curved in a happy smile as he held her and continued to fondle her breast. Deciding that the robe, as thin as it was, was still too much of a barrier, he briefly left her mountainous tit unattended, aiming for the sash at her waist.

Elaina's eyes followed his hand as it manipulated the sash. Once untied, she shrugged her shoulders slightly, and the flimsy garment slid off her perfect body, catching where his hand was still resting on the small of her back, just above her bottom.

Having his beautiful mentor naked in his arms was almost too much for Aran. The heat in him rose still higher, and he breathed it in, letting it fill him. He gasped as white-hot energy burst from his centre, suffusing his being, vibrating from his crown down to his toes. It was similar to what had happened with Jeira, but much more powerful. The feeling was exquisite, like life itself in its purest form, pulsing and radiating, roaring through him in a torrent.

Elaina's voice brought him back to the present. "Aran? Are you alright? Aran?"

He blinked a few times and got his bearings as he stared at Elaina, who was watching him carefully. His skin seemed to crackle with energy. He felt fantastic! He looked into her emerald eyes, seeing her for the first time not as his mentor, but as a woman. A capable, confident, beautiful and loving woman. Aran's true feelings for her came crashing to the fore, borne on the raging river of power that flowed in his veins. More than just the respect that one gave their teacher, more than the fondness one had for a close friend, more even than the desire one had for a lover, Aran knew that he loved her.

He kissed her, fiercely, lovingly, deeply. As their lips met, Elaina shook violently before collapsing into him, her hands clutching his shoulders for support. She moaned loudly into his mouth, her body trembling with the sweet sensations coursing through it.

Aran could feel her, not as intimately as he had with Jeira, but still enough to know she was having a powerful climax. She whimpered into his chest as she got her breathing under control. "Aran. Oh, Aran."

Aran enjoyed watching her for a few long moments. She was so gorgeous, and in the throes of pleasure even more so. Suddenly he realised that the power he held was doing this to her. Taking a deep breath, he tried to lessen the torrent flowing through him. Sure enough, the waves of energy abated, dulling to a low background presence.

Elaina began to come to her senses. Still clutching him, she mumbled, "I should've known something like that might happen. You were always going to be strong." Abruptly she giggled, looking up at him with those amazing emerald eyes. "Not that I am complaining."

Aran smiled as she let go of his shoulders, able to stand on her own now. She remained close though, her hands on his broad chest. Her face became a little more serious. "Aran, I have never seen any Paladin hold as much power as you just did, not this early in their training."

Aran just looked back at her, taking her in. Something had changed in him now; he was still himself, but more himself, more solid and clear. He had great respect for Elaina, but now his respect did not mean deference. Right now he was a man, and she was a woman, and he liked the way that felt.

Elaina had more to tell him. "The next part of your training will be to control your power. You will be strong, very strong. You may perhaps be the strongest in history, and it is imperative that you are properly trained." She paused for a moment. "What you just did to me would have put an ordinary woman in a coma, or at least knocked her unconscious for a time."

Elaina's words penetrated Aran's newfound euphoria, and his eyes widened in surprise. Visions of himself and Jeira in the woods flashed back though his mind. Had he known his power was dangerous, he would have gone nowhere near Jeira! He had always believed in protecting people, never harming them, not for any reason.

His thoughts must have been reflected on his face, for Elaina added with a chuckle, "relax, Aran. Our Gifts cannot be used for harm; it's impossible. Any woman who blacks out from pure pleasure is unlikely to be upset about it when she wakes, however you must understand that control is key, yes?"

Aran nodded, and a question came to him. "Elaina, if this power I have - we have - is dangerous untrained, why did you let me visit Jeira?"

Elaina smiled and shook her head. "For your power to fully manifest itself, first you must engage in sex. That is the way it has always happened. Soon after your first time, your Gift will open up and become more available to you. After that, you need to be trained to control it, so you cannot harm yourself or anybody else by accident. All the work you've done this past year was in preparation for this moment."

Aran nodded again, gravely. As much fun as this Gift would be, it would also come with equal responsibility. He found himself wondering what the practical applications of this gift were; sure, he would able to seduce any woman he chose, and give them great pleasure, but how was that really useful, apart from sating his own desires?

He voiced his question, and Elaina smiled approvingly. "Good. You see past your own gratification. As Paladins of Aros, our purpose is to use our Gift for the good of the world. By using our special... talents, we have stopped wars before they started, brought nations and races together, helped hostile countries establish trade, and so on. Our talents have countless applications, all for a better world."

She paused for a moment, and looked up at him, a wicked smile on her face. "Now, back to your training. And seeing as I have been the one getting all the attention..." She breathed in deeply, and Aran swore that for a brief second, he saw a white glow around her before thought was gone, shoved aside by a massive climax. His body rocked, his breath stopped, his balls churned and his cock spasmed, spurting his seed inside his robe. His vision darkened, and there was only the ecstasy.

*

Aran didn't know how long he was out, but when he came to, he was lying on something soft. A bed, he realised dimly, trying to focus his eyes. Someone was caressing his hair, looking down at him. Elaina. Memory came crashing back. What had she done to him? His body twitched in pleasure from the very thought.

"Easy, stud," his mentor said fondly.

His vision gradually came into focus. She was sitting on the side of the bed, looking down at him with those gorgeous eyes. She had donned her robe again, and his eyes wandered down from her face, over her heavy breasts, to the smooth creamy thighs the short robe did not cover. She had lit a few candles, and her skin glowed in the soft light.

He felt his cock begin to rise beneath the blanket, despite his drained condition. "What did you do?" he asked her groggily.

She moved her hand from his hair, down over his cheek, and pulled the blanket back a little so she could touch his chest. Her hand felt good.

"I gave you a taste of what you gave me," she said softly. "I also tested you, to see how much you could take." She smiled at him proudly. "You took everything I had. You only passed out because your mind is unused to that much pleasure all at once."

Aran nodded sleepily, too relaxed to think too much.

Elaina stood and faced him, her hands moving to the sash of her robe. The silk whispered as it slid off her shoulders and hit the floor. Aran's blood leaped at the sight of her in all her naked glory. Her breasts were large; round and heavy, with no hint of sag, capped by hard pink nipples. Her belly was flat and taut, her hips flared as a woman's should, and her thighs looked strong yet deliciously feminine. Between those thighs was her sex, hairless and smooth and perfect.

Elaina reached down and dragged the blanket slowly to his feet. Aran realised for the first time he was naked. And surprisingly, as hairless as Elaina was!

He looked up at her questioningly, wondering if she had shaved him.

"Another benefit of your Gift," she said, reaching down to lightly brush her fingers over his balls, and up the smooth base of his cock. He moaned again, her cool fingers pleasant against the sensitive skin. Aran decided he liked the feeling of being bald down there.

Wasting no more time, Elaina hopped on the bed and straddled him, trapping his cock between his belly and her moist slit. Aran's heart thundered in his chest as he realised that he was about to make love to the woman who had been the centrepiece of a year's worth of his fantasies.

She sat up straight, thrusting those tremendous breasts forward, and Aran's hands came up automatically, cupping and squeezing her soft flesh. He could feel her hot wetness soaking the shaft of his cock as she started to slide slowly back and forth, moaning softly.

Aran enjoyed the exquisite feeling for a moment or two, and then, at the top of her next slide forward, tilted his hips slightly, so her slide back pushed him deep inside her. His beautiful mentor moaned loudly as his hard length filled her. She leaned forward, hands on his chest, and Aran happily lifted his head to attack her nipples with his lips and tongue. Moaning louder, Elaina began to grind her hips, smooth skin against smooth skin where they were joined.