A Paladin's Training Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aran revelled in the feeling as Elaina's motions intensified, her hips rolling rhythmically. She sat up again to get him deeper inside her, and Aran's hands vacated her breasts and gained purchase on her round hips. She rode him with abandon, her arms behind her head and chest thrust forward, those magnificent breasts begging to be captured once again.

She was a goddess, and she was all his.

With an aggressive growl, Aran flipped them over, Elaina squealing in delight as he took control, pinning her to the mattress and proceeding to give her a solid fucking. It may have only been his second time with a woman -- in one day, no less! - but confidence soared in him as he thrust powerfully, reading her energy so he could give her what she liked.

Wet slapping echoed through the small room, dwarfed by Elaina's cries of pleasure. Her arms and legs clutched him tightly to her body, her heels pulling on his buttocks, trying to draw him in deeper. The two Paladin's Gifts roared through them, melding the two lovers into a single, whole energy through which pleasure thundered to higher and higher peaks.

The world disappeared as Aran made love to Elaina with all the love and furious passion that had burst from a dam deep inside him, and Elaina matched him stride for stride, kissing his lips, his face, his neck, softly biting his shoulders as she whimpered in pleasure.

Aran didn't know how long they'd been fucking, but he was dimly aware that the candles had long since burned down to nothing. He had come more than once, spilling his seed into his mentor -- and now lover -- and each time the Gift had thrummed inside him, giving him the energy to continue as if he hadn't come in weeks.

Once more, for what could have been the dozenth time for all Aran knew, Elaina tensed, her hips slamming up against his so his cock could go no deeper inside her. Again, her velvet pussy squeezed him almost to the point of pain and he held her tightly as she shook, her climax dwarfing those she had had previously. Hot juice squirted from her, soaking his loins in wet warmth. She whimpered through the whole thing, breathing sporadically.

By Aros, she had never looked more beautiful than right now.

Disengaging, Aran lay next to her, one hand stroking her hair, giving her some time to recover. He sensed her feelings for a moment, getting a feel for where she was. Sensations came to him through his Gift; deep satisfaction, happiness, and love were radiated from her. Love for him, he realised suddenly.

It was strange; he had been raised to believe that you met a woman and fell in love with her, and then married her, staying only with that one person for all your life. Yet here he was, able to say that he loved two women, Jeira and Elaina. Anyone who he tried to explain this to would think he was insane, especially since this had all happened in the space of an afternoon! However, he was quite comfortable with knowing inside himself that he loved them both.

Satisfied, Aran relaxed and closed his eyes, basking in the feel of Elaina's warm body next to his. Before he knew it, he was fast asleep.

*

A sensation brought Aran awake, though he didn't open his eyes right away. A delicious warmth was enveloping his cock, and there was a pleasant weight on him. Even though his eyes were closed, he could feel well enough what was happening; Elaina was lying on top of him reversed, her head at his crotch and her thighs on either side of his face. Smiling, Aran's brought his hands up to touch her silky, smooth skin, and he took his time exploring her as she happily suckled him.

Elaina moaned in appreciation, sending delightful feelings through his cock, and she wiggled her hips as Aran's hands slowly caressed her slim back from her shoulders down to her ample hips, and still further until he had two handfuls of her pale buttocks, firm and round. He opened his eyes at this point, unable to hold himself back from getting a good look.

As he squeezed and stroked the globes of her ass, she shuffled back slightly to move her pussy over his face. Her scent was intoxicating, and Aran hardened further inside his gorgeous mentor's mouth as he lifted his head slightly to drag his tongue from the beginning of her slit all the way to her puckered pink rosebud.

Elaina twitched violently in response, and moaned again around a mouthful of Aran's cock. She increased her efforts, changing from lazily licking and suckling to a steady bobbing, one hand stroking his shaft in time with her dipping head. Her other hand tickled and fondled his balls, which felt to Aran as if they hadn't been emptied in weeks.

Aran couldn't explain why, but he felt like Elaina tasted sweeter than Jeira. Not that Jeira tasted bad by any stretch -- he could have happily kept his face buried between her slender thighs for hours -- but there was something about Elaina's pussy that reminded him of honey. 'Maybe it's a benefit of the Gift,' he thought idly as he lapped eagerly at the smooth lips of his mentor. Her outer lips were thick and full, while her pink inner lips were just barely visible. He found that he enjoyed the absence of hair on a woman's sex; it made for a better experience when using his tongue.

Elaina's hips were starting to buck down, pushing her sex harder against his tongue, especially when he dragged it over her clit. Reading his lover's Gift, he sensed she was close to coming, so he used his own Gift to give her a push.

As expected, Elaina's thighs began to quake against his ears as her climax came on strong. Her scream of pleasure was muffled by Aran's cock, which was still engulfed in her mouth. What Aran didn't expect was the push that came back at him from Elaina; almost like a backlash, and suddenly Aran went from being in control of his pleasure to cartwheeling into ecstasy. It was his turn to cry out, and he roared into Elaina's pussy as his cock began to fire into her waiting mouth.

Sleep reclaimed him once again, and the last sensation he felt was Elaina lovingly bathing his softening cock with her tongue.

***

END OF CHAPTER ONE

***

Hey guys, thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy. This is the first chapter in an ever-growing series. Please feel free to vote and/or leave a comment, as all the feedback I've received has been excellent and constructive! Cheers! - Anti.

***