All Comments on 'A Part of Us'

by JessGabriel

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
KojoteKojoteover 12 years ago
That was lovely

I can totally agree on the green E for it.

Though it felt just a little bit rushed. Not in development itself, but regarding the length of the story.

I'd loved to learn just a bit more about the characters and maybe see the people orbiting each other a little longer to build up more anticipation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Spot on.

Maybe you can tell us some more.

ericahopeericahopeover 12 years ago
Liked it a lot

Eviant,

I liked this story a lot. The characters seemed real, which is arousing to me, and the sex was very hot. :)

Erica :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Yum

Great, to the point and hot. Not many 3 somes work as well as this! Yeah!! Makes sense, and has feelings- cause no matter what you do it's part of the mix!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Just what I've been looking for

This story is completely believable. I loved it. Please create more stories like this. Thanks.

CowboyZGCowboyZGover 12 years ago
Creative

Intriguing set-up, engaging characters, believable dialogue and situations--and darn good on the nuts and bolts of grammar, making for a smooth ride. My taste would have been for a tad more character depth, but it's your railroad and you get to run it your way. Regardless of my quibble, I appreciated the inventive scenarios and fully enjoyed the story. Thanks.

Olddog13Olddog13almost 10 years ago
Sam is a lucky gal

OH Wow !!

Sam and Derrick have known each other for years but never have even kissed.

Annie kisses Sam and finds out they both like it, and Annie sends Derrick to get Sam from work.

Annie lets Derrick fuck Sam, then Annie fucks Derrick while Sam licks Annie's cunt and fingers Derrick's Prostate as they come together.

Wonderful story - well written and kept me involved. I have always liked girls with tiny tits anyway. I like Lesbian stories too, and prostate massage stories.

The three principals in the story are interesting, and your way of writing is great.

I look forward to reading more of your work. Thanks.

roveroneroveronealmost 8 years ago
Whew!

SMOKING hot!

What likable characters!

Liked changes in perspective, scorching 1st 3sum!

And you've been mentioned as an editor on at least one fantastic story....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJessGabriel@JessGabriel
I am a voracious reader and I love reading books and stories between all gender combinations that push the boundaries of what mainstream publishing deems acceptable...aka, the smuttier the better. I'm a shy, Southern girl in my early 40's who is surrounded by sweet (mostly), ...