A Particularly Easy Pony to Please Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uggggh," I shuddered in frustration, it was so awkward when he blurred the lines between Lover and Pony, but after all it was his business and I couldn't do that for him.

I felt terribly and unreasonably jealous.

"Twenty three, twenty four," Daddy counted his thrusts, "Right that's enough now upstairs with you young pony first bedroom on the left." Daddy insisted.

He liked a rest after twenty four thrusts, he was sensitive about his length, so he made up for it with his stamina, "Ask Dot to bring us some Cocoa in twenty minutes would you?" he asked and he took Sonia gently by the arm and led her away.

I let Sonia enjoy her evening.

Tomorrow I would be in charge.

I couldn't sleep, I tried my bed at Melton House, then I went home and finally in desperation I curled up in the mower shed and finally drifted off to sleep.

Dot woke me with a well aimed bucket if ice cold water at five a.m. "Better get an enema and get that lazy cow down here," she said.

There's nothing absolutely nothing more invigorating or horrible than an al fresco cold enema, except an al fresco enema on a cold winters morning perhaps, and the adaptor was already fitted to the hose pipe so I did myself, it was horrible, I needed three fills before I was sure I was clean and then I found a collar and leading rein and went to find Sonia.

I heard snoring as I approached Daddy's room, it wasn't good, Sonia was still in bed with him when she should have been lying on the rug by the bed and cuffed and leashed to a ring bolt or bed leg.

"Sonia," I whispered.

"Bugger off, bring us breakfast about ten," Daddy ordered and he snuggled down with Sonia and went back to sleep.

I went back down stairs, it all seemed a bit pointless trying to train Sonia so in the bright slanting sunlight of the early morning I retrieved my posh frock, discarded my tack and dressed respectably once more I made my way next door to my own bedroom where I undressed once again and slid into my bed, it was still not six o'clock so I slid down under the covers for an extra hours sleep.

Daddy woke me, "Oi!" he said.

"Oi, this is my room," I exclaimed, "Get out."

"No, now this Sonia, it's no name for a Pony Girl is it?" he suggested.

"Nor is Sonia Annabella Princess of Melton," I suggested.

"But how about "Farque of Melton," "Arrabella Farque of Melton," "Farque for short,"

"Daddy," I said, "You're a genius!"

"Just countersign the alterations on the consent forms, would you?" he asked, "and it's lunch time."

I dressed and went downstairs when he had gone, Mrs Grimes had left a salad which I ate quickly, "Will you run into town and pick up the engraving, new tags for Farque and some for your self."

"Can I take the Bentley." I asked innocently.

"No you can damned well run, you're supposed to be in training, or shall I send you back to Bryants?" he said.

I pretended to think about it, "Oh all right!" I agreed, but its ten miles!"

"Just over fourteen actually," he said, "Athletics kit, Tack might frighten the Locals."

"Daddy!" I protested but it was useless he was laughing.

"Dot will time you so no slouching off to the sweet shop," he warned, "Go on get changed, get on with it!"

It's not all sex and glamour being a Pony girl, you don't get fit and healthy lying by a pool you know but fourteen miles, that's a half marathon and a bit, with no water stops, except the Kings Head pub and the Cafe, and the sweet shop, but I dutifully put my shorts and a sports bra on and a tee shirt, and my trainers, and took a credit card and my phone just in case and Dot recorded the time as I set off.

Three Lorry drivers offered me a lift, usually it's more than that and eventually I got back all horrible and sweaty to find Tom waiting, "Can't stop, must find Dot." I explained as I ran past him.

I found Dot, showered, I put a nice minidress on and came down stairs to find Tom had gone, "Round next door Miss Georgina." Mrs Grimes said so off I went to find him.

I took the short cut through the hedge and ran up the slope, I found Tom in the training room with Daddy and Sonia, or Farque as we now called her.

"Ah Rose," Daddy said awkwardly, as I walked in following the sound of his voice, "Tom's not quite ready for you,"

That was an understatement, he was standing with his trousers around his ankles pleasuring Miss Farque who was bent over a training rail.

"Been on the treadmill all afternoon," Daddy said, "Thought she needed a reward."

"Not from my man she doesn't!" I protested as I moved closer and watched Toms magnificent prick pistoning in and out of her sopping hole.

"I think she's loosening up a bit sir," Tom suggested.

"Yes, well hang on in there a few more minutes would you there's a good chap." Daddy suggested.

"Oh no you don't," I wailed at him, "Your mine now!" but my knees were buckling.

"You need a nice gentle fuck I think Kitten," Daddy said, "let Tom work off his excess energy first then you can get all lovey dovey, "Perhaps the Den on the island, I'll have some food sent down."

"He'll need paramedics when I get hold of him." I said but those fourteen miles had taken their toll and I flopped back in my chair and watched Tom in action.

"What do you think Tom," Daddy asked.

"I'm trying not to cum sir," Tom answered, "Hi Georgie,"

"Hi bloody Georgie indeed," I exclaimed, it wouldn't have been so bad but my clit was throbbing and, well I just had to, you know, with my fingers.

"Rose!" Dot shouted, "You naughty pony, you know that's not allowed."

"Sorry Dot," I said withdrawing my finger with an audible plop, "But Tom's busy!"

"You know the rules," she insisted, and she produced a pair of padded handcuffs.

"Hands behind" she said and I had to bear the indignity of having my wrists bound behind me, "Mr Bryce the lawn mower man might still be around if you're desperate," she said, "or maybe you could use the spike?" The spike, an eight inch cast Iron Dildo on a concrete base in the yard just outside the training room.

She saw the way I looked at her, "Oh spike it is then," she said.

She made me kneel down, get myself positioned everything, all she did was pull my shorts down, she didn't even spread my pussy to start me sliding down the monstrous iron shaft but as it happened I was so wet it didn't matter anyway!

It's cold and hard and unforgiving, far more manly than any man and you have to do all the work, but its so filling, and fulfilling, and of my gosh did it hit the spot I needed it so badly, and the whole world and my cares and troubles just dissolved.

"Kitten," Daddy roused me from my ecstasy, "You'd better suck Toms cock if you want a fuck before midnight." he said and there was Tom, his tool all sticky with cum and Farque's love juices standing there flaccid and useless.

"Ok." I said, I was too full to care really but Dot manhandled Tom into position in front of me and Tom let her place his half flaccid penis in my mouth and I began to suck.

"Just look at that recovery!" Daddy marvelled.

"Thob!" I protested, but Tom was getting harder and harder.

"Thob!" I said again, I wanted him hard not a mouthful of cum, but I was too late and he was pumping uncontrollably and I was rubbing up and down on the spike and Daddy seemed mesmerised.

"Oh Thob," I protested and there were red crocodiles dancing and fluffy bananas and a soft pink Jumbo jet dancing with, "Ohhhhhh Thob," I gasped and my knees buckled and as I sank down I rammed that stupid spike so deep inside me I was sure I had done myself a serious injury.

"Georgina," Daddy exclaimed sternly, "You really should put Tom's needs before your own," he stated firmly, "Poor Tom rather wanted to fuck you you silly Pony, and you brought yourself off instead."

"Sorry Daddy," I said through a mouthful of cum.

"Never mind," he said, "Now get a shower and some minty mouthwash and its an early night for you young lady."

"Yes Daddy," I agreed.

"And take Tom with you," he suggested, "Sonia and I have unfinished business."

"Yes I gathered that." I observed, "She's supposed to be in training."

"Miss Farque has delicate and precise tastes and requirements which I need to understand if I am to train her, delicate precise motions," he waxed lyrical as he was wont to do when seriously infatuated, "A delicate flower needing a particular combination of technique and physical attributes to bring forward that delicious moment of release and abandon."

"Yes Father," I agreed disinterestedly.

He raised his chin, and gave me one of his looks, "A delicate flower, and utterly unlike you Rose, because based on this evenings performance of public masturbation with a cast iron spike I suggest that you have the delicacy of a Cambodian street whore."

"Daddy that's not fair!" I protested.

"Oh for heavens sake Tom, take her away to the Island play her something romantic on your Ipod, take a bottle or two of wine and make love," he made it sound like lerve," to her will you." Daddy suggested.

"Yes sir," he said, "Would you like that Rose?" he asked, but before I could say "That sounds lovely," Daddy started ranting again.

"Damn it all who's in charge here," he demanded, but he knew very well, "Just forget the wine and the island and well, everything, and take her in the stable with a packet of peanuts and bottle of Cider I think you'll find she's a particularly easy Pony to please."

To be continued...

12