All Comments on 'A Partner in the Firm (Step 02)'

by LisaRowl

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
FANTASTIC....

You are building this story out wonderfully!!

Please continue to build on both the service and ownership aspect.

dyetieddyetiedabout 7 years ago
Building Nicely

Great chapter 2. Nicely paced. You keep us wanting to know just how far and where this story will go.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Great story development, hope chapter 3 to follow soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Exciting story and really well written. Hope more episodes coming soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Disappointed

The last paragraph could have been so much more, psychologically and physically. . If you want feedback ask.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Not A Bad Story

But for a lawyer he stinks. Most lawyers can talk on their feet and are not tongue tied. But leaving all that out Why In the Hell as he not started tearing the house apart. If this had been me when she got back the whole house would have looked like Major Remodeling was going on. All the walls would have been stripped back to the studs. All the cabinets in the kitchen would have been off the walls and in the garage. Plumbing would have been ripped out along with most of the electrical. And I would have been long gone when she came home. The chastity cage a quick trip to Home Depot or Lowes for a die grinder or a small pair of bolt cutters .

LI KerwellLI Kerwellover 6 years ago
Love the development of Alice and Bobby

I’ve never thought of using an extended absence as a means of letting my main character discover his true purpose. Interesting premise and very enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
5!! HEY ANNONY Guess you hate this story because

it reminded you of your dead ex wife. You know the whore of the fleet!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Mentally ill or British?

maddictmaddictover 5 years ago
"A girl just wants to have fun"

Be glad your not cleaning up the dish (s), and Alice will be set on a lot of tables.

You should of married her when you had a chance, you don't have any security now.

You do know just how lucky we'll make you right. Another month in stir will help you calm down, understand.

RegretsRegretsalmost 5 years ago
So exciting, to read of such confidence and control

For him to be like this he must be suffering from depression and loss of confidence but those considerations must be held back so that we enjoy this fantasy story. There are no real victims but the thrills keep coming. She, is really flowing; unstoppable.

cabbage01132cabbage01132about 4 years ago

not really power when it's handed to you by a wimp, just a slut and a poor excuse for a man.

5 stars but your characters need a lot of work

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I put myself in his place and really wanted her to continue to belittle me and tell me that the cage was not coming off until I had tongued her pussy many times and maybe no then.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

i think that the problem with this story is a misconception as it relates with the word 'dominance'. You seem to be confused and think that 'abuse' is synonymous with the term.

This is not the case. People who cheat or else hurt their partners (by locking them in chastity cages against their will) are not powerful or strong. They are weak and therefore unworthy of being followed.

The 'character' of Alice could never dominate someone like Bobby...not even within the context of your story. The consistent betrayal of his trust and her frequent transgressions show that she is a decidedly soft person. Ergo, she could never lead in a relationship. she is, quite simply, too vile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is completely wrong for this reason:

It takes a lot of trust to allow someone to lock themselves in handcuffs. In this instance, a sub is essentially hoping that their dom won't go too far and do something they haven't previously discussed.

Putting someone in a chastity cage without their consent is an ENORMOUS breach of that. There was no prior or implied consent toward Bobby's entrapment. Alice just...did it. Without thinking about the harm it could cause to her partner.

She is a weak, controlling, and insecure individual to hurt Bobby in that manner and hardly worth following. Just another whore who deserves to have her ass kicked.

However, Bobby's reaction to this proves that you aren't human. Where are the feelings of betrayal? Why doesn't he burn the house down, go to the police or get a pair of bolt cutters? Is the sex between he and Alice THAT great?

It's not like they're friends or anything. Bobby stays home while Alice goes around to parties while screwing anything that moves. Other than the lovemaking...they don't seem actually to LIKE each other. And let's face it: even though Alice might be beautiful and a terrific lay...she is also an abusive, cruel and neglectful bitch.

Complete and total shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This guy Deserve this, any guy that would let a woman do this to him, should be in a chastity cage, cuckolded, and made a slave. A real man would have Simply cut the cage off and left or waited and raped her ass when she came back then left her. But no he he had already her cuckold ed him, fucking looser..

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I marvel at the extreme reactions of some of these men. Wow, the author must have hit a big red button in some of you! YES, the world IS changing. Suck it up guys! Yes, I'm a male and enjoy the writing of women authors- all you need to do is indulge in the suspension of disbelief, it's just a story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous