All Comments on 'A Partner in the Firm (Step 03)'

by LisaRowl

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
What a horrible woman

Who would want to have anything to do with the cunt? Time for hubby to get a divorce before she brings home something he CAN'T divorce. Nasty story and NOT in a good way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
It's a good story, suitable for BDSM, but

One does not get fired if he or she is a partner in a firm as stated in Part 1. Also, any lawyer who has passed the bar can get work, even if he or she goes out on their own. This isn't so much a female led relationship as it is outright slavery. Both parties have to be willing in such a relationship. It is never forced on the slave. How could it be? What would have stopped Bobby from leaving during the day or getting a divorce? He would get half in most states and maybe more when her actions were revealed in court. He was more than willing to put up with all the degradations. In fact, he wanted them. He just didn't know it until afterwards.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great

You should continue. Simply great!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
wouldn't you continue?

Like, telling the next level of the relation, etc??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Ravishing!

The power of a woman who knows her worth is not withstood by many men. Better yield, kneel and prostrate yourself before the new woman, the goddess!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Alternate Ending

I honestly thought the ending was going to be him all lovey dovey towards her in the hotel room as they walked in and he was going to push her out the window.

A very silly, poorly written story. No problem with the FLR theme, but the story is so ludicrous that it's simply a rambling. There is no liking of the characters, the story or even erotica in the whole thing.

Changing the ending to what I suggested would make the story somewhat palatable.

LI KerwellLI Kerwellover 6 years ago
Great Ending

You tied it up and put a bow on it. Great job. I would not add a chapter. You wrote a great trilogy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Excellent!

You write very well. Keep this story going; degrade him further.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
5!! NO ANNY It should go on

to drive you crazy and maybe you'll jump off a bridge or shoot yourself in the fucking brain dead head of yours.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

i can't believe any man would put up with shit like this push the bitch in front of a car

LisaRowlLisaRowlalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Do you know what fantasy means?

It's not a how to guide. Of course this isn't a 'healthy' relationship. It's a fantasy for people to be aroused by so they don't HAVE to live it. If it isn't for you, simply move on.

I mean if you were offended by wanton violence, would you go and see a Marvel film and then act all horrified? So why would you come search the 'BDSM' section of an erotica website to act all offended by "abuse."

MissLisaJonesMissLisaJonesalmost 6 years ago
Its a shame FLR is such troll bait

I find it mildly amusing - and somewhat frustrating - that anything that smacks of FLR brings out the trolls. This is a great little *fantasy* which pushes a lot of people's buttons (including mine) but, just as reading Frankenstein doesn't make me want to create life from dead tissue, reading this does not mean I want to abuse my partner - well, no more than turns them on as well ;-).

So, yeah, great story. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Insecure

If a man were to act this way to his wife, so controlling and belittling, we'd see him as insecure. We would think he has a fragile masculinity to not have enough trust to let his wife just be. Men like the main character don't exists- they shouldn't. And I swear to god if the guy is going to have sex with that young man you're a disgusting whore who can't keep her fucking gay fantasies out of FMR. This woman is pathetic, this man is pathetic- for fucks sake the men that sleep with that whore are pathetic. Being a whore isn't fucking empowering and having your man fuck the man you fucked isn't empowering to no-one then the disgusting man he's fucking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
It's not "troll bait"

FLR(or other controversial stories) IT'S NOT AT ALL "troll bait",as someone so WRONGLY said!IT'S MORE THAN NATURAL for controversial topics to attract criticism!If you aren't been able to understand that,then YOU SHOULDN'T TALK ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE'S OPINION!And where the hell did you get this BIG NONSENSE that those people are "trolls"!You and a lot of STUPID people who use this word so irresponsibly,DON'T EVEN KNOW what "troll" means!People who have other opinion than yours(no matter if it's a totally opposite one!) CAN NEVER BE CALLED "trolls"!

And,by the way,abusing your partner,even if that "turns them on as well",IT'S STILL AN ABUSE!So,YOU LIE when you say that you don't want to abuse your partner and this proves that this "great little fantasy" IT'S POSSIBLE TO BE NOT ONLY A FANTASY for you!Go and CURE YOUR SICK MIND!

LisaRowlLisaRowlalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thank you for your opinion, anonymous non-troll sir, it was articulate and a delight to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Kill yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
fun stories

Thanks for the whole series, I love forced femdom. Too bad about that angry dude, but mostly too bad for him. Excellent writing!

maddictmaddictover 5 years ago
To serve Wo-man (!)

At least you'll be batting clean up. You should still consider yourself lucky.

Good husband writes, Bobby returns with drinks on a platter for his wife and her boyfriend. When he enters the dinning room from the kitchen he stumbles as he sees his wife in reverse cowgirl astride her lovers lap. A stretched cunt and some balls, they hard ly know he has entered the room

RegretsRegretsalmost 5 years ago
In a dream this would all be true.

Exactly the sort of thing that we get up to in dreams. We compose a scenario and then add tier on tier to it. This dream idea has been excellently made into this very pleasurable story. As in a dream you do not want it to end, when it does, it is in a flood of cum...for those who are not wearing a cage.

cabbage01132cabbage01132about 4 years ago

are all your characters retards?

kevinlarochekevinlarocheabout 3 years ago
Please write more!

Maybe he’ll get fed up and try to leave, and she’s stop him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another FLR story that would never work. So, the whole premise is that Alice is better than Bobby, right? She's smarter, stronger and sexier and, it is for these reasons that she should lead in the relationship while completely dominating him.

Unfortunately, we (the readers) see the hypocrisy in this idea. Alice is NOT more powerful than Bobby because, unlike him...she goes out, has sex with other men, cages her fiance without his permission and behaves like an abusive asshole.

She might make more money than Bobby but he is a better person than she is. Therefore, as far as I can see...SHE should bow down to him.

Why doesn't Bobby see this? Is he so blinded by his love for her that he doesn't witness her immorality?

Also, another thing that you are considering is the amount of trust which goes into an FLR relationship. IT'S often misconstrued that men have no control whatsoever in such arrangements and that we are, in turn, giving ourself completely to another person so that they can do whatever they'd like

And, this is true in many cases. Submissive men like powerful women who dominate. That's a given.

However, no one enjoys being cheated on. Such actions betray our trust and, once that's gone...the aforementioned FLR relationship WILL collapse upon itself.

Please put a little more thought in your shit in the future. Have a great day

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

While you have skill in writing, And I hope you have material on another account somewhere, I’m glad that this LisaRowl account had gone silent (for now at least).

I’d like to see more, but not with this fixation.

This is pretty unhealthy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Someone needs to be shot, But I don't know who? The bitch for doing it to him or the pussy for letting her do it to him..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

love to see more stories like this. u write so well, too.

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMi5 months ago

OMG, don't listen to the detractors. This is a Fantasy. And be a darn good one. Please continue this Amazing story. 😀😀😀😀

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous