A Partner's Guidance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gweh
Gweh
65 Followers

Replaying the moment I'd settled into bed with her, ok with returning to our lives if she was ok with it too, if she had found the capacity to make peace with herself. Replaying the words I'd spoken to her, both of us coated with the juices of our love as we settled down to rest. Hearing again the words I'd chosen to help me let go of the anxiety I felt over my guilt, to get over my role in her change, to make her laugh a little as I opted to devote myself to making Dani comfortable, to help her in the days to come.

"Maybe it's not so bad to be a bit boyish."

My penis sent one final shudder through my body as it finally settled down to its minimum size, just over three inches of floppy penile flesh drooping groggily between my squatting thighs.

"...well. I mean, I'm not really in a place to get mad at you, I don't think." I finally spoke.

Well. That was a turn. I almost giggled at the absurdity of it, of just how easily I'd been marked. Targeted. Sniped by friendly fire, my own words the match igniting the substance Dani had made a point to coat me with. I tried to get angry, to feel a little mad about it, but I really couldn't. My mind remained calm. I wasn't being overwhelmed by the absurdity of it. Dani's words had done a decent job helping me through that, making sure I'd be happy with the end result. I doubted I even had the CAPACITY to not enjoy my prick. By the looks of the gunk on my fingers, she was a good bit more potent than I was, her penis hiding a cute little bulge of vagina-destroying power that had worked to wrest my own from me. But I couldn't really blame her. It wasn't like I had been any more successful than her at figuring out what I was doing. I was the one who made her like that, anyway.

And besides, we were both kind of super-hot now? No big harm done. I'd get used to it pretty fast. Heck, I already kinda had. And there was still some stuff I'd like to try with my new dick. Some stuff I couldn't do with Dani before. Some stuff I'd like to try with her new...everything.

"And you're a good bit more boyish than I ended up being, anyway. I think you're still a few points up on me as far as victims go."

Jesus, I really HAD made her into a trap. Just not the standard model. Not one for boys. A body-changing trap for women, suffused with my own silly desire for girldick, the penis-packing power I'd employed copying and amplifying itself into her. She was a downright menace. Watch out what you wish for, I guess. The magic had a decent sense for irony.

Dani dragged her palms across her face next to me, pulling the skin down and exposing the red undersides of her eyelids, pulling her lips droopily downwards in embarrassment.

"I'm such an idiot. I should have noticed it sooner. I'm really, REALLY sorry, Chris."

"Yeah, well...apology accepted. I doubt you could have done anything to stop your first batch from hitting me, anyway. Guess we really are both in the same boat now, huh?

I felt a little put-off by the revelation that this could all have been avoided, of course. But, honestly...it wasn't the worst. It didn't suck, or anything.

And I really had enjoyed making love to her. And she really had done an excellent job on me. I was sexy. I was confident. I was...

I was in dire need of new clothes.

"Uh, Dani? You don't think your stuff would fit me now, do you?"

She looked over at me, letting her hands fall and the skin of her face snap back into position, allowing the subject of her vagina thievery to fall away for the moment. I could make sure she made it up to me later. Make sure she took me out to get me some new things. On her dime, of course. I was still a poor, broke college student, after all. A new body didn't fix that. I'd be milking her guilt for all she was worth.

"...Maybe a few things, but I dunno, Chris. You went a bit big on the...everything."

She smiled a toothy grin, standing up again to accusingly look down at me, her hands on her subdued hips in mock condemnation.

"Just had to outdo me, didn't you? Couldn't settle for the same size, oh no. Just HAD to finish off just a hair bigger than-"

"Well, I hope you have enough saved up to get us BOTH new wardrobes, smart guy."

I rose up myself, mirroring her pose, forcing her to look up at me, rather than forwards into my sizable bust, just a tad larger than the C-cups she used to sport. She didn't seem to like that, pouting as she tried to stand on her tiptoes, to bring herself up to my own height. It barely helped her.

This was going to be fun. It was my turn to be the lady of the house. She'd have to up her game to throw her weight around now.

"Well, then I guess I've got bad news for the BOTH of us. I think we'll be doing many, very very small loads of laundry from now on. We might be able to get one, two new outfits, tops. And who even knows if the guys at work will overlook me. We might end up flat broke."

Woof. Maybe not so fun.

"Ya blew it, Chris. I hope you're happy with yourself."

"Well, we could always just stay inside most of the time. It's worked for me so far."

She playfully punched me in the side for that, her fist barely making a dent. A solid attempt, at least.

"Not an option, girl."

Then, suddenly, her face turned thoughtful.

"Though, actually, there might BE some new options for us now."

What, like stay inside ALL of the time? Worked for me. More time to play with her. I had plenty of ideas.

"You think our cum can still change people?"

I raised my eyebrows. That wasn't what I was expecting. I hadn't really thought of that, actually. It DID seem to still be...active? But we were already pretty settled in, and I didn't feel anything weird now, even having touched the stuff again. It seemed like our bodies had gone as far as they would. So why would she...?

"Don't tell me you're planning on sleeping around, Dani. I didn't dream up that body only to just hand it off to the first girl that-"

"Don't be stupid, Chris. You're stuck with me. But don't hide it. You kinda like where we are now, don't you? I bet you think it's hot now that you've had a taste of it. Typical dick-loving pervert. At least it took ME a night."

She spun around, strutting back to the chair, grabbing her discarded underwear and shirt from the ground and beginning to pull them on. She wasn't...completely wrong, I supposed. I was mostly like how she'd described herself, now. I did still miss my vagina but...well, the dick WAS pretty nice. But I still didn't see where its payload came into play anymore.

"So you'd think there's probably other people, other ladies out there what probably wouldn't mind batting for the other team, right? Or couples with someone like you, who want to spice up their lives a bit. Or even people who just want to improve themselves in other ways, and don't mind the extra details."

She'd managed to wiggle her undies back onto her, letting them snap on and over her penis to emphasize the point she seemed to be getting at. I gaped at her, suddenly on the same apparent train of thought she was, but not buying for a second she was taking this where she seemed to be. She said she'd gotten bit by my bug, but still, this was a bit-

"By the looks of things, we still got the touch. I bet people would be willing to pay a decent amount to get us over there. Heal the sick, help the needy and all that. Emphasis on sick, probably."

Dani, no. I gave her my best squinty glare. She couldn't be serious.

"C'mon! You can't tell me you didn't like transforming me. I've done it now, too, you know. It's pretty fun, isn't it? You've given me a new fetish, I think. It'd be a shame to just let this go to waste."

"Dani, no."

"And now we have a unique service we can offer! Look, we can just try it out once, help someone out for free, to see if we're still able to-"

"Dani, NO."

Cocklust seemed to be contagious. Dani was looking to make her burglaries serial. Something seemed inherently wrong about that.

She crossed her arms, pouting. Then smirking mischievously, a new tactic occurring to her.

"You know, you've put me in a bit of a spot, too, now that I think about it. I'M not the one who made my balls fill up super-fast. That was you, as I recall. I might not even ABLE to work a normal job. I need to get release somehow. I can feel it, I'm already getting hard again. You gonna be up to the task?"

She grabbed her shirt, waving it about her legs, demonstrating her point as she revealed the again firming length of dickflesh hidden underneath. She was getting a little theatrical, clearly enjoying toying with me, presenting her kinky little venture with a touch more lewdness than was really necessary. The jerk was getting an edge on me again.

"And what about this?" She continued, pulling at the fabric's hem. "We need quick cash somehow, don't we? And we'd be providing a service to poor, down-and-out, penis-less girls everywhere. We'd be able to grant wishes, practically. It's almost a moral obligation, if you think about it."

She'd turned the tables on me. Now I was almost the bad guy. If, y'know, the other party wasn't advocating genitalia genocide.

Sensing blood, she bounced over, wrapping her arms around my torso and staring up at me, doing her best doe eyes. She wasn't very good at it. She hadn't had a lot of practice just yet. But it still got to me a little. I might not be able to get away with my own as much as I used to, anymore. She was learning the benefits of being small and cute pretty fast.

"Please, Chris? Don't you want to help all those poor, innocent people who just want to change their sex up a little? We could make a lot of people happy, you know. They won't have to take a bunch of drugs or have surgeries or-"

Ugh. I didn't want to deal with this. She was getting WAY too into this. But...still, we did need...

"I'll think about it."

And as she dropped her altruistic guise, doing her best corny cackle as she pulled away, I couldn't help but think to myself I'd found the first real downside to our new bodies. If she was serious about this, and went through with it, and it actually panned out, our lives were going to get a whole lot messier. I should have just kept my mouth shut yesterday. Watched a movie with Dani instead, or something else normal. Something that DIDN'T involve penises, as nice as mine was.

Gweh
Gweh
65 Followers