A Party Pete Won't Ever Forget

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lick my clit you dick. It is up top. God you really are a total virgin, aren't you Pete," Ally instructed.

Pete listened and began licking the top of her pussy. He knew he found her clit when Ally threw her head back and began moaning. Her hips started rocking hard, smashing against his chin and rubbing her juices against the tip of his nose.

The air was filled with the sounds of moans and groans as the girls pleasured themselves with his helpless body. They all took turns using his body and getting their fill before they decided to untie Pete's balls. They had swollen to the size of gulf balls as his cum became pressurized. Julie held his balls tightly as Alice untied the shoestring, then in one swift movement Julie released his balls. Pete felt a sharp pain shoot through his balls and dick as his cum instantly shot from his penis like a sprinkler. His body had become covered with his semen. The girls all laughed, pointed, and poked fun at him.

"I need to take a picture of this so we will all have this site to remember," Alice said as she took pictures of Pete's body covered with his own cum; the women's juices covering his face and his groin.

Pete just closed his eyes and wished he were dead as the girls totally degraded him. Minutes later, all the voices disappeared and Pete lay there naked, desecrated and shivering. In the distance, Pete heard a new voice.

"Hey girls. I'm sorry I am so late. Have you girls been having fun?" the voice said.

Pete listened intently with hope that it was Stacy. Would she help him or would she betray him like everyone else?

"Oh we had a very exciting time tonight!" Ally said with the rest of the girls laughing out loud.

"Your man is over there by the tree, Stace," Alice responded.

"My man?" Stacy inquired.

"Yes, your admirer," Jen said, jumping in.

"You know, Pete," Julie added.

"Oh my God. What have you girls done to him?" Stacy said with horror in her voice.

Stacy came over to Pete and untied him. She apologized over and over for what the girls did and promised to make it up to him any way she could. Stacy took Pete inside and cleaned him up and then told him to take a shower. When he was cleaned, warmed and dressed, Stacy put him in the guest bedroom and promised him that no one would bother him again. She lay next to him in the bed and held him close. He could feel her soft breasts pressed against him as he fell asleep.

Pete woke up with Stacy lying beside him in the bed. Her arm were wrapped around his stomach, holding him close. Her body snuggled up against him with her breasts pressed against his back. He slowly turned to face her, seeing a sweet smile on her face. She looked like an angel lying there staring into his eyes. He was in heaven. All of the previous night's transgressions were worth this moment with her next to him.

"I will do anything to make things better, anything at all. You name it and I will be more than happy to do for you," Stacy said in a soft, sweet voice.

Pete just smiled at her as a thousand thoughts ran through his head. He knew what he really wanted, but there was no way he could ask for it after all she had done for him. He simply smiled back at her and said, "Just lay here next to me."

Stacy held him close, wondering why the other girls had been so mean to him. It was a disgrace to see him covered in bodily fluids, shivering as he lay naked and tied to the tree. She had been friends with the other girls for years, but she never thought they could be so evil.

"How did you end up out here on the girl's retreat? She asked softly.

"Janet said there was going to be a big senior party and said she was going to pick me up. I didn't know why she invited me, nor did I know that I would be the only guy here. The only reason I came was because she said you would be here."

Stacy shook her head in disbelief. She realized the girls had conned him into coming, using her as bait, so that they could take advantage of him and rob him of his virginity. She knew this was wrong and had to find a way to make it up to Pete. This could not be the memory of his first time to last the rest of his lifetime.

"Why did you want to come when you knew I would be here? The girls said something last night about you being my man and my admirer. Is that true and what did they mean by that?"

Pete started to blush, not used to talking about his feelings. He had always liked her, but didn't think that she would be interested in a nerd like him so he never told her. Now that he was laying in bed with her and she was questioning his feelings, he didn't feel he had any choice but to be honest.

"Yes, I do like you and admire you. You are the nicest, most beautiful woman I have ever met. I know I am just a nerd and I have no chance to date you, but you are the only woman I would ever want to be with."

Stacy leans in and gives him a soft kiss on the lips. Her warm lips make him feel like he is melting into the bed. Not sure how to kiss back, he allows her to keep kissing him until his lips instinctively find their way. All the pain of the previous night no longer mattered to him. He was receiving a kiss from an angel that he thought would only be something he would experience in a day dream.

"Are you sure there is nothing else I can do for you?" Stacy asked as she placed her hand on the side of his hip.

Pete moved his hips a few inches away from her as he felt his dick grow hard from her kisses. He didn't want to be rude and have it press up against her. His tender balls started to ache again as they went to work making more batter, though they didn't hurt as much as the night before. Blushing, he tried to give her an honest answer.

"Yes, there is something more you could do for me, but I don't know how to ask."

"Do you want me to help you pay them back for what they did to you?" Stacy asks.

He shakes his head back and forth. "No, if I did that then I would be just as evil as them."

"What is it that you would like me to do? Please tell me."

"Um, um, I would like you to, um, um go on a date with me once."

She smiles at his pure innocence. "I can do that Pete. I know the girls ripped your virginity away from you last night and I don't want that to be the lasting memory of your first time. Is there anything else I can do to make that a better memory?"

Pete wasn't sure if she was hinting for him to say what he really wanted. It almost seemed like she was baiting him to ask her for perhaps a sexual favor. He couldn't ask her for that, not before a first date. All he could do was stare into her beautiful blue eyes, hoping that they would never close.

"Oh come on Pete," a voice came from the bedroom doorway. Pete and Stacy both turned toward the familiar voice. "Pete why don't you go ahead and tell Stacy that you want to fuck her brains out with that tiny penis of yours?" Janet said with her hands on her hips acting like she was a bad ass chick.

Stacy piped up and said, "What is your problem Janet? You are being such a bitch to him for no reason. What you girls did last night was horrible and inexcusable."

"Oh Stacy. We were just having a little fun with him. He enjoyed it. He just doesn't want to tell you that he enjoyed it."

Stacy slid out of bed, wearing only a loose shirt, shorts and socks. She headed in Janet's direction to get in her face and stand up for Pete. What she didn't know was that she was being set up just like Pete. As she quickly approached the doorway, Janet grabbed her and pushed her out into the hallway where Sarah, Alice, Julie and Ally all tackled her. Janet closed the bedroom door and held it shut so that Pete could not come to her rescue.

"You are such a little goodie two shoes, Stacy. You think what we did was inexcusable when we were just giving him an experience of his life." Julie said as her, Sarah and Ally pinned her face down against the ground while Alice tied her hands behind her back and bound her ankles together.

Sarah took a scissors and began cutting Stacy's shirt from her body. "What the hell are you doing?" Stacey questions them.

All the girls began laughing. Alice chimes in, you are going to give Pete a great experience too. Or rather, he is going to give you a great experience."

Once she was finished cutting the shirt from Stacy's body, Sarah started cutting the shorts and panties off her body also until she was naked circa her socks. Stacy could not believe that her so called friends were treating her this way.

"Now it's time to get Pete ready," Janet replied.

Stacy lay on the ground, naked and bound as the girls left the hallway and funneled into the bedroom where they pushed Pete onto the bed. While the girls were tying Pete's four limbs to the bedpost, Stacy scooted up against the wall and used the wall to stand upright then hopped to the bedroom doorway to see what the girls were doing to Pete.

"Stop it," Stacy screamed at the girls.

Alice and Sarah rushed over to Stacy, pinning her up against the bedroom wall, facing the bed while Ally and Janice finished tying Pete's feet to the bedposts. When they were finished securing him, Janice turned to Stacy.

"Aw, what is the matter Stacy? Don't you want to watch us please your man for you? We heard you practically begging him to ask you for sex. Apparently he isn't as interested in you as we thought. I think he enjoyed his time with us too much last night to want you."

Stacy was furious with the girls, wondering what had come over them. What had Pete ever done to deserve this from them? What had she ever done to deserve this from them? "Just let us go and we will leave you girls alone. Let us go now and we won't say anything to anyone, I promise."

"What fun would that be?" Janet replied. "We came here to have fun with Pete and he came her to have fun also, didn't you Pete?"

Pete looked up at Janet with anger in his eyes. "Not the kind of fun that you were thinking."

Ally chimed in, "Last night we asked you if you wanted to see us naked or see Stacy naked. You told us that you wanted to see us naked didn't you, Pete?"

Hesitantly, Pete replied, "Yes, but that was because you were teasing..."

Julie cut him off, "It doesn't matter why you said it. The fact is you said it."

Janet yanked his underwear down off his hips then used the scissors to remove them from his body, leaving his soft dick exposed to everyone. She wrapped her hands around his small dick and began stroking it in an attempt to make it hard.

"Knock it off Janice" Stacy hollered.

Janet quipped back, "Now, now, Stacy. If he doesn't like it then he won't get hard. It looks to me like he likes it, look at this tiny thing starting to grow."

"Don't you want to see your lover's dick?" Ally added.

Stacy gave Ally a glare as if telling her to go to hell. She tried to pull away from the two girls pinning her against the wall, but had no chance with her feet bound and her hands tied behind her back. Janice continued stroking Pete's dick as she turns toward him.

"Look over there at Stacy. Haven't you always dreamed of seeing her naked?"

Pete couldn't lie, even if he knew that Janice will use it against him. "Yes, but not like this."

Janet leans down and whispers in his ear, "I thought you would already be hard from seeing her naked. It didn't take much for us to get you hard yesterday."

She knew that the reason he wasn't hard had nothing to do with seeing Stacy naked, but she was willing to use it against him in order to gain her objective for the day. Pete's dick started growing stiff as Janet stroked him. This was his first time ever receiving a hand job from someone other than himself.

"Here is the deal..." Ally said. "Pete, you can either have sex with all of us girls and let Stacy watch you do us all or you can have sex with Stacy and let all of us watch. Which is it?"

Not giving Pete a chance to answer, Stacy said, "Are you fucking serious? We aren't going to do either of those things. Let us go now!"

Pete, knew that he was going to have to choose one of the two. He knew by the way that the girls had treated him last night that they were evil and wouldn't just let him and Stacy go. There was no way he was going to endure making Stacy watch him have sex with all the girls and he had no interest in having sex with the other girls. On the other hand, he didn't want to have the girls watch him have sex with Stacy and he was sure she didn't want them to watch her have sex with him. He wasn't even sure Stacy wanted to have sex with him at all either. He knew he had to pick the lesser of the two evils though.

"I would rather have sex with Stacy than have sex with all of you." Pete replied.

Stacy chimed in again, "There is no way in hell I am going to let you girls watch me have sex with Pete."

Julie said, "Well, it seems we have a dilemma then. Pete wants to have sex with you and you want him to have sex with us."

"That isn't what I said and you know damn well that isn't what Pete meant," Stacy scowled at Julie.

Janet continued to stroke Pete's penis to the point that he could feel himself getting very aroused. His body was beginning to betray him as his hips were starting to grind against her hand, against his own will. Stacy could not stand to watch Pete being treated like this. This was not how she wanted him to see her naked or how she wanted to see him naked.

"You two need to decide before he shoots all over himself again," Janet chimed in. "I think he is getting close. I swear this guy has no stamina at all."

After a few more strokes, Janet looked over at Alice and Sarah. "Bring her over to the bed."

Alice and Sarah, with the help of Ally, carry Stacy over to the bed and lie her on her side, facing Pete. Janet is stroking Pete's dick faster, pushing him to the brink of an orgasm. Stacy's head lays against Pete's armpit, her breasts pressed against his perspiring body as her feet are bent toward the edge of the bed.

"Stacy, when Pete cums, I am going to feed all of it to you. I will keep stroking him and making him cum until the two of you come to an agreement. Each time he cums, you will be force fed his cum. So you two had better hurry up and make a decision."

Stacy looked up at Janet with daggers in her eyes. "Fine, I will have sex with him and let you bitches watch!"

Sarah started clapping. "You girls were right all along. You knew she would cave in and save him from us."

Janet stopped stroking Pete, which caused him inner grief since her was close to cumming and wanted to orgasm, even if it was from Janet's hands. He wasn't happy about this situation because if he had sex with Stacy right now, he wouldn't last more than a minute.

Janet knew that Pete was close to coming so she had to devise a plan to give him a little time. She instructed the girls to tie Stacy's hands to the bed posts as well then untied her ankles and maneuvered her so that she was straddling Pete's face.

She told the girls, "We need to make sure that Stacy is primed up and ready to have sex, we don't want him going inside her dry. Pete, get to licking."

Even though the girls were watching, Pete was more than happy to please Stacy with his tongue. As her hips lowered down to his mouth, he stuck out his tongue and began lapping the length of her beautiful pussy. Her face looked down at him and she mouthed, "I am sorry."

Ally and Julie pinched Stacy's nipples and fondled her breasts, helping get her body primed despite her protests. Her mind was disgusted with the events, but her body was starting to respond to the pleasuring. She could feel herself getting wet as Pete's tongue navigated through the folds of her vagina, finding her vaginal opening. His tongue dipped inside and licked her juices as they began flowing. Her hips began rocking back and forth, sliding his tongue over her clit, causing her to moan in pleasure.

He was far from experienced, but was learning quickly what pleased her. Ally's words from the previous night entered his mind. He remembered her telling her to lick her clit. The light bulb went off in his head and he began focusing his tongue action on Stacy's protruding clit. He looked up at Stacy to see her reaction as he licked and sucked her clit each time her hips rocked backwards.

Her face was filled with pleasure, her eyes closed tightly, trying to block out her surroundings and focus on the pleasure. Pete looked up in admiration at her naked body. Her blond hair was draped along the side of her face, resting on her shoulders. Her perky breasts were bouncing back and forth and her toned stomach was clinched tight. This was a dream come true, even if it wasn't the scenario he wanted it to happen.

Seeing her juices flowing down Pete's cheeks and sensing that Stacy was ready to go, Janet instructed the girls to slide Stacy's body down on top of Pete. Once they had her positioned on top of him, her face was lying to the side of Pete's head. Pete whispered into her ear, "I am sorry."

Ally stroked Pete's dick a few times before sliding it inside of Stacy. Stacy moaned softly as she felt him enter inside of her and fill her walls. He wasn't too large so she didn't have to worry about him stretching her inner walls or needing a few seconds to let her muscles accommodate him. Having both of their hands tied to the bed posts made the positioning a little awkward.

Helping them get going, Julie and Ally lifted Stacy's hips until they could see the crest of Pete's dick then they pushed her hips back down until he was buried inside of her once more. Pete could feel her hot box surrounding him and filled him with bliss. He didn't want to move as her inner walls completely surrounded him, but the girls lifted her hips again.

After lifting her hips, Pete's hips raised off the bed, trying to go deep inside her once more. As their hips started to connect, Stacy turned her head and began kissing Pete. The combination of her seductive kisses, her breasts smashing against his chest and her tight vagina were having a profound effect on her. His hips began thrusting harder and harder inside her walls. He could feel her inner muscles closing down on her.

"Oh my god, look how hot they are together," Janet commented. "I hope she is still on birth control because it looks like Pete is getting close."

Ally chimed in, "I bet she can barely feel him inside of her."

Julie added, "I am going to go get the camera."

"No" Stacy blurted out, breaking the kiss. "You had better not."

Not listening to Stacy and knowing that they would need some blackmail material, she hurried out into the living room and grabbed the camera. Upon entering the room, she took pictures of the two bodies from several different angles using the sports mode so that the pictures wouldn't come out blurry.

Despite the distraction of the camera, Pete could feel himself getting close. Stacy's frequent moans and grinding hips were not helping him, though he was trying to hold out for as long as he could. He felt his balls start to clench up inside as the hot semen raced toward the head of his dick.

"I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum," he exclaimed, warning Stacy.

"Not yet, not yet," she pleaded.

His mind told his hips to slow down but his body told him to go faster and faster. His hips slammed deep inside her over and over until his juices sprayed her inner walls. Her hips continued to grind against him as she was on the verge of an orgasm but not quite there. His juices began running out of her inner walls as she desperately tried to reach her own orgasm. To her dismay, his penis was starting to shrink and became sensitive so he did his best to pull back.

Being embarrassed by the girls and have her clothes cut off her body, having to stand naked in front of Pete and then having to have sex in front of them, and not reaching a climax were all enough to ruin her day. She let out a scream of frustration as she felt his dick retreat and go flaccid.