A Party to Remember Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Amy_82
Amy_82
79 Followers

When I got home, there was a message from Charles saying they would pick us up at my place and for me to call him or Jack and give them my address. I did the next morning.

All that day Friday I was leaking, thinking of their cocks pleasuring me. I wore a pantyliner for insurance all day. Jean mentioned she was under the same stress of anticipation like me.

They called us and told us they were in front of the apartment. We both were wearing a sleeveless white blouse with lots of cleavage but with our body, it meant nothing and a leather hip-hugging, mid-calf black skirt with white four-inch heels. I guess we had planned on looking and dressing as twins. The guys gave out with some whistle as we approached the limo, obviously rented.

They both held our hands as we climbed in to sit on some plush, very plush furniture.

We were wrong, they introduced us to Harry the chauffer. He was an employee and the limo was owned by the company. We noticed the driver taking his time checking us out. The thought crossed my mind wondering if he was getting a boner and or maybe jealous or both.

The guys asked us what we would like to drink and shouted, "What!" when we said, "Diet soda, please."

They produced it and asked if we wanted ice being that it was already chilled. We declined.

Charles began to explain the plans for the evening. While he was doing that Jack's arms went around my shoulders and was pulling me closer to him. I noticed Charles doing the same with Jean.

God, did Jack ever smell good. They were dressed in leisure long sleeve white shirts and tan slacks, with tan leisure shoes.

We were to have dinner on an old fashion paddle wheeler on the St. Croix River, then go bar hoping until the bars closed or earlier depending on our wishes.

I love shrimp so had that on the boat. Jean had crab legs and the guys had the prime rib. Well guys are meat eaters in many ways, aren't they?

The food was so delicious. We passed on the lovely desserts offered but had white Russian. We went out to the top deck to have our drinks and watch the cars and city lights pass-by as we journeyed the river, listening to the old paddle splashing the water with the engine noise coming from the stack.

Both guys were gentlemen. They just wrapped there arms around our waist as we chatted about childhood stuff.

When the paddle wheeler stopped, the limo was waiting. We went to several bars and naturally, the guys got the high fives from their friends. It was obvious that we were the new prize from some of the comments. We danced and drank sodas. The guys were frowning that we did not get into the hard stuff. At one point Jack said, "Are you two into anything?"

Jean and I looked at each other with blank faces until Jack made the smoking sign. We both nodded our heads no and said, "Thanks but no thanks."

We heard, "Awesome that makes us both feel relieved."

Jean asked why did he make that comment.

He said, "So many young ladies of your age are."

By the third bar, we were dancing with out our shoes. Our feet were hurting.

They noticed and said, "Back at Charles place you girls can sit in the Jacuzzi and get them feet back to normal."

I asked, "And what else might happen in the Jacuzzi?"

Charles winked and said, "Babe it's up to you what else happens."

Jean and I looked at each other and smiled knowing it could go all the way there if we wanted it to.

It so happened I was dancing with Charles and it was a slow dance. I had my head on his chest and the cologne was turning me on. I said, "Charles, after this dance can we go?"

"Sure babe."

On the way to the table, Charles used his cell to call for the limo.

We all snuggled in the limo. I was laying my head in Jack's lap and could feel his boner straining in his pants. I decided to aggravate him. I lifted my head, placed my right hand on the boner and then lowered my head again on top of my hand. From time to time, I squeezed his boner.

I did not expect him to slide a hand down the front of my blouse in front of Charles and Jean and massage my left breast. The nipple was instantly hard. I just closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling. My panty liner was getting wetter and wetter from the leakage of my juices from the attention my nip was getting. I felt my heart beating in my chest as I was becoming aroused.

Jack lowered his head and whispered, "I smell a horny lady. Is it you Amy? I just squeezed his cock harder and held it firm feeling it expand more and more.

As my eyes were closed, I did not see what Charles and Jean were doing but heard moans coming from her lips.

Then I noticed the lights going out in the limo. The only light was dim lights as cars passed.

I heard, "Amy, I need to rearrange something." I knew what he meant and lifted slightly.

His hand went to his zipper, pulled it down and pulled out the thing that would be in my hot playpen soon. He was not wearing any underwear. In the dim light, I could see it was long like most of the other black guys I have dated.

He placed his hand on the back of my head and slowly pushed on it. The direction of the push was saying suck my cock, please. I decided that it was going to happen sometime that night, so I made the move towards it. I used my left hand to steady it, slid off the seat and knelt on the floor, wrapping my right hand around the upper part of his shaft as my tongue started at the base of the huge vein and slowly dragged its way to the eye. He was cut and smelled so clean. I did this several times. On the fifth or sixth time, I used my left hand to feed his hairless balls into my mouth. He was hung and I could only get one in at a time. He breathing was shallow and there were slight moans emitting from his mouth and some slight humping.

I repeated the vein attack. On the last trip down to the base, I broke contact with my tongue, lifted my head, opened my mouth and took in as much of his cock as I could. The sounds of pleasure coming from his mouth as the cock was slipping deeper and deeper into my throat stimulated me to take more. We stayed locked that way for a few minutes. He then reached for my blouse, opened the buttons, slid his hand into my bra and massaged both breast. Now that action had lots of blood flowing to my lower lips. He then began small humps. I began the swallowing action, which caused my throat to lock onto his cock more.

"Amy, I have saved up for you as you asked. Do you want to take delivery this way or wait until later?"

I was hot and needed to cum but not this way. I never have let a guy shoot his love juice in my mouth.

I stayed locked with my mouth but stopped the swallowing action, reached under my skirt, pulled my panties down, got them off my leg, carefully lifted my mouth from his cock, climbed up onto his lap, placed my mouth on his, took my right hand and guided his cock to my hot dripping pussy and lowered myself. I was so wet it slipped into me like a hot knife into butter.

He reached into my open blouse, undid the bra clasp, which by the way was in front, and went to cupping my little tits with soft massaging of them as well as covering my lips with his mouth. I had placed my hands on his thick shoulders for support. We were kissing softly. Our tongues came out searching for each other's. When we made tongue contact, the intensity of the French kissing picked up. We soon were gasping for air. His soft massaging of my breast had become more intense and fingers were pinching the nipples enough that it was turning me on more. I began to get serious with my humping. I felt the time had arrived. I moaned, broke the kiss, leaned in and whispered, "Give me that stuff you have been saving. Put my fire out. Send me off to pleasure land."

He opened his mouth to inhale a huge gulp of air, squeezed my breast harder, arched his back and stiffened as he shoved his cock deeper into me. I could feel his cock filling up, expanding then flexing with his nut juice blasting-deep into my on-fire pussy, which triggered me to moan my orgasm in the nape of his neck, my body shaking from waves of pure lust surging through me with his black cock shooting deep into me and warming my insides. I had desired that moment for weeks. God, with no interruptions to put on a condom was so good.

We both came to our senses gasping for air. It was then I heard Charles and Jean doing the same. I squeezed Jack's cock with my pussy letting him know I liked it.

He then whispered, "My God Amy. That was a thousand times better than I had imagined. Chuck and I have had boners ever since seeing you and Jean weeks ago playing volleyball. Thanks for dating us." I gave his cock another squeeze.

I wanted more. I pushed back from him and we began to French kiss but in a few minutes interrupted by, "We are home."

Jack reached into a compartment and pulled out two towels. They were prepared and have done this before flashed through my brain.

As the limo doors opened, Jean and I smiled at each other knowing from the sounds and breathing as to what had happened to each of us. We gave each other a wink. Harry held out his hands to assists us. The guys carried our shoes. I was trying to make my panties invisible in my left hand. My blouse was still open so why was I hiding my panties. My bra was barley covering my tits. Harry carried our overnight bags. I could not look at Harry. As soon as we were in the house, I slipped my soaked panties into the overnight bag.

Charles said to make ourselves at home, as he went around lighting candles and putting on soft, romantic music. I excused myself because of Jack's deposit still leaking from the depository. I grabbed my overnighter, headed to the bathroom and was cleaning up and rinsing my panties when Jean walked in. I forgot to lock the door but she and I have shared lots so it was okay.

She cleaned up also and we giggled. She mentioned that Charles filled her up the tightest she had been ever been. She said, "It felt like a horse in me but brought out feelings that I did not know were there. You have to feel it to believe it. We have nerves we never knew about."

I said, "I'm sure before the weekend is over I will get the opportunity."

There was a knock on the door and a voice said, "Are you girls going to be in there all night? Com'on out and get some pizza while it is still hot."

Jean hollered, "On our way as I was opening the door."

It was Harry outside the door with a huge grin on his face and saying, "Com'on let's get you fed so you can play some more."

Out of my mouth came, "Do you play to Harry?"

Jean shot me a surprised look and Harry didn't flinch and said, "Sometimes if the guest requests it."

We went to where the pizza smell was coming from. Charles and Jack had slipped their clothes off and were in robes. My mind flashed to Hefner's place.

We ate some pizza, with some beer. We then proceeded out to a deck to look at the bright stars, the dark houses and yard lights reflecting in the lake's water.

Someone had killed the lights in Charles's house so it was dark on the deck. We had taken our beer to the deck and the guys stood beside us with their arms around our waist.

After a few sips on the beers and talking about the neighbors, Jack stepped behind me. He placed his hands on my shoulders. His fingers began with a soft touch massage and then he brought his thumbs into the action. The thumbs were working the spinal column at the back of my neck. I began to mellow as the tension in me was draining out. After five minutes of treatment, his index fingers and middle fingers were massaging my temples and his thumbs had moved to the center of the back of the head. I had the sensation he was trying to stretch my neck, from the way he was applying lifting pressure. I was weakening in the knees from the pleasure it was giving me; the tension seemed to be melting like ice on a hot summer day.

I could feel his exhale on the back of my head. He whispered, "Lovely shampoo, Amy, just lovely."

His hands then moved to my shoulders. He was kneading them and slowly was moving down the outside of my arms. Ever place he touched was melting under his delicate finger touch. When he reached my elbows, his hands went to my shoulders again. This time he worked the thumbs down the spinal column until he reached my waistline and then returned up to my shoulders moving slowly upwards from the wait.

"Jack, I have never had a massage. This is awesome. I have read about them but thought it was hype. I have never been so relaxed in my life."

"Would you like a full treatment Amy?"

"Sure, this is a new experience and it is such a nest feeling."

With that statement, he picked me up, carried me into the house, up the stairs and into a room dedicated to massaging.

"Amy go ahead and strip and be sure to take a pee. There is nothing worse than an interruption in a good massage. Come back, lay flat on the table, look at the ceiling, and cover yourself with the sheet. I will get things organized."

I decided to go to the potty first. When I got back into the room, Jack was messing with things, flipping switches, opening and closing small cabinet doors etc.

I ignored him, stripped, hoped on the table, and covered myself.

I was watching him as he moved around the room lighting candles and dimming lights.

He then took off his robe and was in a pair of black work out shorts that reached his knees.

"Ready, Amy? Just close your eyes or watch. Go with the flow."

Jack removed the sheet from my left leg. He took a bottle, held it upside down, and warm fluid flowed. He moved the bottle all over my leg like putting mustard on a hot dog. He put the liquid container down and began the massage at my toes. It was oil because it was so slick. He massaged the foot, ankle, front of legs up to my knee. My toes, ankles and leg were warm. Something was in the oil to make me skin warm. He reached into a container and pulled out a towel. He placed it over the area he had massaged. The towel was wet and was cooler than Jacuzzi water but warmer than bath water. He pulled an apparatus over to the table and it sprayed warm water over the towel.

He next massaged the front of my left thigh, both the inside and outside. God with the fingers kneading, pressing and squeezing, all sensations were leaving me. When he reached the point where my thigh connected to the torso, his left hand fingers glided over the area Jack did not attempt to massage my mound, even though he was there. I was expecting it but it did not occur.

When he finished the massaging, he covered the thigh as he had done the leg and foot with a warm towel. He moved the wetting down device to cover the entire leg. I was beginning to melt like butter. It felt like my left leg was no longer there.

He then repeated everything for the right leg. I now had the sensation of no legs.

He then moved the cover up to my breast but did not expose them. He placed a small cloth over my mound. I decided then and there that this was a legitimate massage.

He poured warm oil all over my stomach and my rib cage. He massaged the entire area, and my skin stayed warm. I drifted off to someplace unknown.

I felt the warm towels and the increase in temperature but ignored it.

Jack then massaged my right arm clear up to my shoulder and placed towels over it. He went around the table and did the same with the left arm. I was now covered in wet warm towels and melting further. It felt as if I had no limbs anywhere and soon would be loosing my head. He then removed the cover completely exposing my breast but I no longer cared. He dribbled oil over them and to my shock; he placed wet towels on them without even touching them.

Jack proceeded to massage my shoulder and neck with the warm oil and covered them with the warm wet towels. I was now covered, head to toes with warm towels. There was a pause in the massaging. Maybe Jack went to the potty.

I heard a noise, opened my eyes, seeing Jack beginning to unroll a blanket over me. It was wet and warm. I felt as if I was under a wet body. Jack then went under the blanket to remove all the towels and the covering at my mound. He came up to my face and said, "Well front side done now for the back side. He lowered himself to kiss me softly on the lips.

"Amy hon, I am going to lift the blanket and want you to roll onto your tummy. Place your face on the headrest. Get your forehead to rest comfortably, and I'm going to adjust the lower part so your feet dangle over the edge with your toes pointing to the floor."

When he lifted the blanket, I rolled over onto my stomach and he covered me immediately. My front side remained warm and my backside was warming up.

Jack started at my head this time, exposing only the skin he needed to massage. He then covered it up. It was the same treatment, warm oil, massage and a warm wet environment.

By the time he reached my feet, he could have done anything he desired with my body. I was as limp as wet rag. I could not have resisted any moves he might have attempted. I had no strength.

Jack walked back to my headrest. I then realized that my breasts were hanging freely. They no longer were being pressed into the table by my body weight.

Jack offered me some orange juice via a straw being that my face was looking at the floor. I sucked in half and said, "Excellent timing"

He then went to the right side of the table, and made some noise. I felt his right hand cup my right breast as his left hand pressed down in between my shoulder blades to force more of my breast and chest into the opening that had developed in the table. His hand was coated with warm oil. As he massaged the breast, the nipple hardened. Blood was flowing to my lower lips. They had to be swelling. When I began to take shallow breaths and began doing mini humps to get some friction on my mound, he moved to the left side of the table and did my left breast. My right breast felt like it was in a warm towel and my left breast was warming up. When I again started to breathe a little shallow, his left hand left me. There I was with warm breasts drooping down some opening he made in the table and very hard nipples along with blood engorged pussy lips needing something more.

Jack went to the feet area. He lifted the blanket on my right leg and covered it with warm towels. He then did the same with the left leg. I heard some noise but did not pay much attention.

Jack lifted the blanket on the left thigh, dribbled oil and covered it with a warm towel. He did the same with the right thigh.

Jack proceeded to reach under the warm towels and massaged both legs simultaneously, starting at the ankles. By the time he reached my buttocks, I was really out of it.

I felt the blanket covering my buttocks being moved and warm oil being spread around. He replaced the blanket. He reached under it with both hands. He massaged both cheeks simultaneously. He started massaging with his hands at the waistline, thumbs in the spinal column. He gradually worked his way downwards on the cheeks, along the sides of my thighs. This was causing me to get horny in my state of bliss. For some reason the pushing down from his hands onto my body as he was massaging the buttocks and my body moving as a result, was pressing my mound onto the table, which was stimulating the clit.

When his hands reached my thighs, the massaging was moving to my vulnerable spot, his thumbs getting closer and closer with more pressure and squeezing of the cheek mass. With this closeness of his thumbs to my pussy, the sensations in my clit from more movement and pressure on the table had me building to an orgasm by a new method, meaning no finger, tongue or cock. I felt myself humping slightly to an imaginary cock messing with me to induce more feel in my clit.

Jack methodically moved only fractions of an inch as his thumbs got closer and closer and closer to the opening. God he was within fractions of an inch of them penetrating me and he abruptly stopped.

Amy_82
Amy_82
79 Followers