A Party to Remember Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Amy_82
Amy_82
79 Followers

The room was quiet. Jack had me strung like a guitar wire wanting his thumbs to penetrate my pussy. I wanted the thumbs to fuck me.

When I felt the warm wet blanket being lifted to cover my buttocks, I yelled, "Stop Jack."

"Jack, please don't let me hang here on this plateau. It's okay with me if you want to shove your thumbs into my pussy."

He replaced the blanket. The massaging began again. I assumed he was going to honor my request. He restarted at my waistline. It took him forever to get his thumbs close to my pussy. I was humping visibly now indicating I needed something and in me and in addition desiring an orgasm. He had taken me to a higher plateau by restarting at my waist, with me knowing that eventually my body would experience the pleasure it was seeking and desiring.

Just as I was anticipating his thumbs to penetrate because of their proximity to the entrance, knowing they were wet from my leakage, his cock plowed into me with one shove to its base. I lifted my head from the headrest, opened my mouth and uttered, "Ohooooooooo! I'mmmm...," as my whole body exploded in a huge orgasm as his cock snake its way to its base in my playpen. I was gasping for air as he began to fuck me. More orgasms rolled over me. When I went limp from them and was down to mini cums, Jack stiffened and shot his load deep into me.

I was too weak to moan or do anything but let another orgasm roll through me. My body felt like a mass of Jell-o. If anyone had shouted fire, I would have not been able to gather strength to move. I was utterly relaxed. This was a new body experience, the feeling of no strength, the feeling of no limbs, and the building to an orgasm by my mound rubbing a table, fingers getting close to the playpen as they were massaging my butt cheeks. I remained in shock from the impact his cock had on me as it invaded me. It was as if a pin pricked a balloon or a photo flash. As the head penetrated, it flipped the switch and wham.

The next conscious memory was the sensation in my pussy. It felt like Jack's cock had double in girth. I knew my pussy was stuffed. The thought that went through my brain was; did my pussy swell with blood to make it feel this way from the orgasm that I had just experienced and the nimble state of my body? My butt cheeks were being softly massaged through the blanket. My mound was being pressed slightly into the table

Jack kissed me on the ear, lifted up and began slow fucking moves. My mouth opened with, "Please Jack, take it out, slowly, it hurts now, Oh God, you feel like a horse in me now. Please, easy, easy, Oh God Jack. No, please don't shove in; take it out, slowly, slowly, please."

I heard, "Relax babe, it will adjust."

It was Charles voice, "Shhh...shh...easy...easy...easy...shhh!"

I started to calm down with hearing his reassuring voice. He remained motionless except for his hands. My breathing was returning to normal. It felt like a fist was in me.

Charles's hands went to my hips. He flexed his cock from time to time. I arched a little each time from the pain. We just remained in that position for some time. Charles must have noticed I no longer arched when he flexed his cock and he began making very small movements. The pain was subsiding as another feeling was growing. I wanted that huge thing to do more now. Feelings were developing that I had never experienced before.

By the way, I still was covered with the warm wet blanket and had my eyes closed again. I was trying to absorb all of the different feelings. The room was beginning to smell like Lily of the Valleys. Are Jack and Charles trying to cover up the odors of erotic activities?

The pain had subsided substantially by the time I noticed the fragrance.

"Charles, I feel so full. I am feeling things I never felt before."

I did not want to say aloud, fuck me Charles, because it sounds so slutty.

I began some small hips movements of my own to get a sense as to where it would lead. The more I moved, the more my desire to have an orgasm grew. With my eyes still closed, I was enjoying the moment of having my pussy stuffed and the sensations developing never before experienced as the black tool was scraping the walls inside my overstuffed playpen.

Charles began to increase the tempo of his thrusting, seeing that I desired it. My brain now was wondering were does he get this stamina to go on and on.

I just began to float towards the void from which I had just returned. I managed to say, "God Charles don't stop now; send me to the void again. This is awesome being so full down there. Oh Charles, Yes, yes, Oh God yes fuck me, Ohoooooo!"

With eyes closed, mouth wide open to inhale oxygen, I again went into the dark void. I remember it began in my toes again and swept over me like a huge wave as my body shook from the orgasm as it engulfed me completely. I lost all contact of my surroundings.

When I was regaining my bearings I heard, "I sure am glad these guys were interested in us, Amy. I'm so horny watching what happened to you. I want to experience it. God it was a hot scene to watch, the massage and all. That big "O" from Jack had to be awesome. Charles got me off as we watched together on the TV monitor. I was wishing it was me on the table."

The thought flashed through my mind that I did not hear Jean scream in the limo on the way here earlier from Charles's cock if it penetrated her. Is her pussy looser than mine? No wonder she said earlier I needed to try it.

Charles said, "Amy babe, I took you to another level of pleasure but I did not make a deposit. I dearly wish to do that now. May I?" Wow so polite he was.

Charles flexed his cock again. I did not answer but began to hump back to him. He slid one hand to a boob drooping down from the table, the other hand went to my mound with a finger finding the clit and off we went to the void.

On each forward thrust of Charles I uttered, "Ohhhh...Ohhhh...Ohhhh!"

I heard Jean moan. I opened my eyes and she and Jack were watching us but Jack was doing her doggie as she was leaning on a counter top for support. If I had not been so far into the impending orgasm, I would have laughed.

I closed my eyes and headed to the void. Charles must have sensed it. He stiffened, drove his cock to the base, moaned and started to make his deposit. His moaning was in my ear and it intensified my orgasm, knowing my pussy was pleasing him. He laid on top of me until we both recovered. We both were covered in perspiration.

"Let's shower and then head to the Jacuzzi," came from Jack.

Charles said, "You girls go together and Jack and I will use the other shower. We will catch up with you both in the Jacuzzi." Charles withdrew slowly. I knew I had experienced the thickest cock ever in me.

When I sat up on the table after Jack had removed the warm wet blanket and had given me a warm terrycloth robe to put on, I noticed that the table had an area which Jack had pulled away, which permitted the guys to get in close, very close, but yet my legs remained horizontal on leg supports.

When Jean and I arrived in the shower next to the master bedroom, we began to talk incessantly about the sexual pleasure that Charles and Jack had given us. We were comparing as to how their techniques were similar in many ways yet the thickness of Charles brought new dimensions to having sex with a black guys.

I was telling Jean how long Jack lasted after having shot his load so fast the first two times. Jean indicated the same happened with Charles and he probably could have gone all night pounding away at us and not cum again.

We then heard, "Are you chicks dissolving in there? Get those lovely bodies in the Jacuzzi and you can dissolve with us."

We wrapped towels around us and headed for the Jacuzzi giggling.

We climbed in, sat opposite of the guys, and slipped down to where our chins were touching the surface.

Charles then asked, "Do you two ever get it on with each other?"

Jean yelled, "Of course not, we are related!"

"Has it ever crossed your mind?"

Jean was very silent, her face was getting redder by the minute and it was not from the hot water.

I felt mine glowing. Here we are with two guys and such an intimate question came up that caught us both of guard.

"Well Amy has it ever crossed your mind to get it on with your cous?"

I was getting as red as Jean now because it had crossed my mind from time to time.

"Look at them two both wanting to get it on with each other but to shy to ask each other. Then again it probably is this Midwest culture making them think it is bad," came from Charles mouth.

"Yeah, about half these chicks want to but too shy to make a move. Maybe we can help them get over that shyness." My heart leaped into my throat and was pounding furiously. I scooted over to Jean and whispered, saying, "Are you thinking what I'm thinking? These guys are going to asked us to get it on together so they can watch."

She whispered back, "Yeah I think you are right. What will we do about it?"

"I do not know right now. I'm scared if we say no that might piss them off."

"Well it's obvious we both have thought about it. Maybe it will not be so bad. God we cannot talk about it to anyone if we do. They would disown us if anyone knew."

"Hey girls lets hit the bed. We have a suggestion to offer."

I whispered, "Here it comes, Jean."

Chuck spoke, "The suggestion is that you two girls get in the middle of the bed and face each other. Jack and I will spoon you. I will wrap an arm around Amy with one hand and play with a breast while my other hand plays with Jean's clit. Jack will spoon Jean and play with your clit Amy and Jean's breasts."

Jean and I looked at each other with surprise looks being shocked they did not ask for more.

We did as they suggested. Charles spooned me, lifting a leg and sliding that thick tool of his into me. I was squeamish because I was a tad tight yet. Jean and I were looking into each other eyes and we could tell from each other's facial expressions that the cocks were getting in deep.

The guys were humping and with each hump, our bodies were being moved closer and closer. I noticed that Charles and Jacks hands touched when we really were close. They took their hands away and Charles pushed my tits into Jeans tits from his thrusting. I think Jack pushed Jean also. Our eyes bugged at the tit-to-tit contact. God it was if a spark of electricity had touched us.

My hands seemed to move on their own initiative, as a magnet was drawing them to Jean's 34C breast. When my hands felt the skin, more electricity flowed. She moaned in pleasure sending sexy wishes into my brain. Jean's hands slowly moved to my breast and her movements mimic my movements. She played with them softly. When I moaned she became more aggressive like a guy. Needless to say, our nipples were as hard as a guy's cock with blue balls. The stage was set for Jean and me to mess a lot in the future.

Jack said, "Amy is leaking like Niagara, Charles. How is Jean doing?"

"The same buddy. They have gotten into this nicely."

I opened my eyes and saw Jean looking at me. We moved our faces close so we could kiss. As we got more into it, both of us went into orbit by something new for us and with cocks drilling us. We became short of air. We were on our way to another cum, broke the kiss, gripped each other's breast holding on tight and moaned as the orgasm consumed us. The guys joined us with their moans as they made another deposit of their baby making juices. God, the sensations forced two cums back to back knowing I had my cousin's breast in my hands.

The next re-collection I remember is Charles's cock still being in me with Jean and I facing each other just like we were when we oragasmed together.

I laid motionless not knowing what to do. I was thinking what a fantastic cum I had with the guy in me and Frenching my cousin as well as feeling her breast.

Then Charles hand lifted from the bed and found my tit. He started to play with it. As he was playing, his hard-on was getting harder. I let him continue with soft moans of pleasure. I was enjoying the feeling of the slow thrusting as ever nerve in my pussy was being stimulated.

I turned my face into the mattress to stifle the moans that were emitting from my mouth as my body was shuddering with a cum. After I had come back from the cum, he pulled us back from Jack and Jean and rolled me onto my stomach. He then did serious thrusting. I spread my legs as far as I could so he could bury his cock all the way. He reached under me and cupped both breast. He pulled me tight to him, stiffened, moaned into my ear as he shot another load of his juice deep into my belly. Thank God, I was on the pill from all of the deposits I had received over the last few hours. Were do these guys produce so much stuff flashed through my brain.

When I opened my eyes, both Jack and Jean were looking at us with grins from ear to ear.

Jack seeing me look, said, "Okay Jean, on your stomach and it's your turn for your morning treat."

I watched my cousin go into her orgasm as Jack was pulling out nearly all the way and then burying it to the base. His cock was coated and shiny with Jean's love juices and made it so erotic to seeing her juices collecting around his black cock. Seeing the white colored juices on a black cock, was a first for me and was making me horny again.

It flashed through my mind how she would taste with that cum cocktail that was in her and about to leak out. Charles had squeezed my breast hard when Jean had moaned her cum. Charles was still plugged in me. I had a mini-cum which caused Charles to say, "Good girl."

Charles then said, "Robes are there in the master bath girls. Go shower and I will make brunch. Put your swimsuits on if you brought them like we had suggested and then go sun yourself until I call you for food."

Jean and I headed for the shower. We looked at each other and smiled. We approached each other, wrapped our arms around each other and kissed softly at first but let it get passionate when we went into deep Frenching. Our breathing became rapid and shallow. Instinctively our hands went to each other's mounds and found the clits. We flicked the clits, faster and harder until we both exploded. As we weakened from the cum, we dropped to our knees, placing our chins on each others shoulder as we gasp for air, pressed out tits tight to each other and shuddered as the waves of pleasure continued to pass over us, causing our nipples to rub, which just intensified the cum and caused more waves to roll over us.

When we had recovered we heard a cough. It was Charles and Jack. They had been watching. They both had boners. It was then that I realized for the first time how thick Charles was.

Jean said, "Don't you guys ever get soft?"

Charles responded, "Not as long as there are hot chicks around."

I asked, "And what about brunch?"

They both waved their cocks at us and said in unison, "Will these do?"

We laughed; they turned and left with their boners in place. We heard their shower going as we were drying off and getting into our skimpy bikinis.

Chapter 2 continues the weekend

Amy_82
Amy_82
79 Followers