All Comments on 'A Path Unexpected'

by Ann Douglas

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yet another

Yet another great story Ann.

Slurpy29Slurpy29over 6 years ago
Another wonderful story

It amazes me how creative your stories are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

i am always looking forward to more of your awesome writing .thank you so much.

phlxxlphlxxlover 6 years ago
Even your titles are perfect!

Great story as always. Very sensitive. Thank you.

MaonaighMaonaighover 6 years ago
The Berry Tree

There's an old song that starts: "The higher up the berry tree/The sweeter grows the berry..." Well, Ann, your creative berries must be pretty near the tree's top. As usual, you've produced another winner with this enjoyable story.

verbicideverbicideover 6 years ago
Every time

I read your stories and I'm astounded at how well you capture all the important threads that make a story great. You're one of those rare writers here who really knows how to spin an erotic yarn without either over padding it or leaving it too bare of detail. I just love your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
nice one

nice insight into women. care, tenderness, intense excitement for them. breasts clitorises nipples, eye contact, kissing .... yup, nice

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Erotic Pleasure

I went "all" the way with Bree several times reading her story. Your words are always so emotive it makes me really think I am the girl being "fucked" so delightfully.

OzBushrangerOzBushrangerabout 6 years ago
Refreshingly Erotic

Thank you, Ann.

It is so refreshing to read a piece of well-written erotica, the words of which draw such a clear picture of the emotions and activities of the characters. What I particularly like is the way you are able to tell your stories without your characters having to use street language and without having to rely on toilet-wall words to describe your characters' anatomical features.

I also don't miss the ubiquitous 'winking' that seems to be part and parcel of the current trend. Why is it that she always has to wink at him while she is going down on him? And why is it always 'she' who does the winking.

I really enjoy your work and look forward to reading each of your stories as they hit the 'stands', regardless of their focus.

gpond49gpond49almost 6 years ago
Hooray!

Your characters, as always, so believable, so real--one feels as if they know them, and the story just flows,,,,,

Once again, thank you very much Ann--you're a pro!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A Hot-Sexy Story,,, Yes!

Hallo Ann!

A brilliant well written, hot and sexy story!.... I see women just like Valerie and Bree, everyday, at work, on the street, among my own friends.... Your characters are so alive, that it is like I'm watching a movie,,, yes!

Thank-you, for sharing your lovely story!.... 5-Stars and 5-Hot Wet Orgasms! 😊

Your new dyke fan,

Gay Kat.

red_corered_coreabout 5 years ago
Perfect. Possibly too perfect

Honestly there’s nothing to criticize. Hot, clever, clear, evocative, plenty of sex but not forced. However there’s just something too easy about it. Everyone is perfectly hot, and everything comes easily. There’s little tension. It just somehow lessens the stakes.

kathy2012kathy2012over 2 years ago

Outstanding, well written story! The sex scenes left me wanting more and more! I can't count the orgasms!

Best regards,

Kathy

Only_connectOnly_connectover 2 years ago

Great story! Convincing and engaging characters, nicely contrasting body types, top-notch writing style and did I mention, really hot, nicely detailed sex?

That's why Ann D is one of my absolute favourite writers here.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyalmost 2 years ago

Again a lovely romance ...... Hopefully the plan works, coming out living still in town and the neighbors just accept ...... Was a fine developed tale 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🍀💋

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another GEM of a story Ann. Even as a straight man, I can appreciate the love that can exist between two women. You made it look humanly normal, beautiful and erotic. Wonderful creation !

S9808S9808about 1 year ago

Nice story, fanciful but nice.

Storm1752Storm175210 months ago

Confused. Bree and Valerie had sex in the beginning of the story, no? So what was the confession and new romance all about?...Oh well, won't be the first time something went over my head. You're very talented.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnn Douglas@Ann Douglas
3171 Followers
I'm an average wife and mother, well, maybe not so average, who likes to write Erotica. I'm not a professional writer. In fact, until I tried writing my first story in the early 90s, I hadn't written anything longer than a letter since high school 20 years before. I like ...