A Path Unexpected

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,177 Followers

Another kiss followed as they shared their rising passion, tongues intertwining as eager hands loosened each other's clothing, articles of which were quickly scattered across the carpeted floor. In no time at all, all that was left between them were sets of lingerie, neither of which covered much, having been designed to enhance rather than conceal.

Reaching out with her left hand, Valerie ran her fingers across the exposed flesh above the half cups of Bree's bra, the warmth of her flesh bringing a smile to her face. Bree reached out as well, duplicating the action as well as the response.

The two women were a study in contrasts, with Bree having skin as pale as Valerie's was dark. Her long, flowing red locks were the opposite of the no nonsense, scalp hugging hairstyle that the older woman preferred. Both had figures that others found desirable, even if Bree's bust was only half that of her friend's. Even the hair on mounds visible through the translucent panties they both wore differed, in that Bree's was as wild and free as the hair on her head, while Valerie's was trimmed so severely as to be totally bare.

"I want you to love me," Bree said, outstretched fingers caressing Valerie's skin. "I want you to do to me all the things you did to Alicia and Melissa, and all the other girls you've brought back here to your room. And then I want to do all the same things to you."

"That may take some time," Valerie said with a smile.

"Well, you did say we didn't have to catch the train until tomorrow afternoon," Bree replied with a matching smile.

"That I did," Valerie replied as she placed a hand on each side of Bree's midsection and gently pulled her even closer, gently swaying their bodies as if moving to unheard music.

Her hands moved back and forth across Bree's body, traveling around to her back and then up and down her arms, even as she also leaned inward and kissed first one side of Bree's neck, and then the other. From there she moved downward, running her lips and tongue across the exposed tops of her breasts.

"Oh yes," Bree sighed, arching her head backward, pressing her chest forward as Valerie ran her extended tongue down the valley between her mounds. "Oh God, yes."

From there, Valerie moved even further downward, tracing a path with the tip of her tongue across Bree's stomach, cupping her breasts with her dark hands as she changed direction and again worked her way up.

Her mouth again found Bree's, but this time the kiss was different, harder, even possibly savage. So much so that it sent an unexpected yet pleasing shudder through the redhead. She responded just as forcefully, meeting Valerie's tongue with her own as they became intertwined.

They continued to kiss and as they did, Valerie guided Bree across the room in the direction of the large double bed, turning her all the way around as they moved. Once they were close enough, Valerie abruptly released her grip around the smaller woman and let her fall across the mattress.

Bree barely had time to lift herself halfway off the spread when Valerie was again upon her, her mouth pressing against Bree's as she pushed her back downward. With bended knees braced on each side of her, Valerie laid her body across Bree and, as their breasts mashed against each other, caressed and kissed nearly every inch of exposed skin.

Returning to Bree's breasts, Valerie closed her mouth against the excited flesh, pulling it within herself. She took hold of the thin straps across Bree's shoulder, pulling them downward to reveal her left nipple, but only for a moment before it disappeared into her mouth.

"Yessss," Bree moaned loudly as she felt the warm wetness wrap around her sensitive flesh, a sensation too long absent from her life.

Back and forth Valerie ran her tongue across Bree's nipple, bringing it to a thick hardness before shifting her body to the right, just far enough to bring similar attention to its twin.

After a few minutes, she paused just long enough to take off Bree's bra completely, then started all over again from the beginning. Every lick, every wet caress, brought a longer and louder moan of appreciation from Bree.

Bree reached towards Valerie's chest, intent on bringing her the same pleasures, only to have the woman on top of her grab her arms and pin them up over her head. She would have her turn, she promised her, just not now.

The redhead was hardly in a position, or inclination, to object as Valerie once more ran her tongue across the breadth of her breast, then along the underside of her neck, before slipping it between her lips and deep inside her mouth. Any words Bree might have wanted to say were lost as one long kiss followed another, until all she could think of was how she never wanted this to end.

How long they continued that way she couldn't be sure. All she was sure of was that at some point Valerie abruptly stopped and moved further down her body, sliding one and then her other arm beneath her thighs, spreading her legs wide as she did so. Valerie kissed the center of her panties, now quite damp with the moisture of her anticipation. She continued to do so, lifting Bree's legs even higher as she pressed her face harder between them.

Then, just as abruptly, Valerie moved upward again, rocking her body against Bree's as she kissed her way back to her mouth. Lifting herself halfway off the light skinned woman, she reached behind herself and with a well practiced hand, undid the clasp that held her own bra in place. Thus loosened, it fell forward, right into Bree's rising hands. She quickly removed it totally, dropping it off to the side of the bed without a second thought.

If she tried, Bree couldn't estimate the number of times she'd seen Valerie's magnificent bosom uncovered; they'd shared too many locker and dressing rooms over the years to try. But as she now looked up at the perfectly rounded mounds, it was as she was seeing them for the first time. And it was a sight that filled her with a desire that she'd never felt before.

A desire Valerie was eager to grant as she guided her ebony orbs into Bree's hands, surprising her with their weight even as she closed her own hands against Bree's face, kissing her anew. Then, with her hands still holding Bree's face, she guided her eager mouth to her closest nipple, an offering the neophyte lover was quick to accept.

"Oh yes, baby, use your tongue just like that," Valerie said in encouragement as she watched her wide areola disappear between Bree's lips.

Still holding a breast in each hand, Bree sucked at Valerie's bounty like a newborn baby, drawing each nipple deep into her mouth and holding it there for long moments before letting it go. Then she would repeat it at her other mound. Valerie placed a hand at the back of Bree's head, pulling it tighter against her breasts, encouraging her to take even more of it into her mouth.

Again time seemed to have little meaning as Bree devoured as much of Valerie's gift as was possible, using tongue, lips, teeth and hands to lick, bite and caress the woman before her. Each time she sent a pleasing joy racing across her dark body. She buried her face deep within the softness of the older woman's flesh, continuously turning right and left as she kissed her way out of it.

When she was sure Bree had had her fill, Valerie again took control, shifting her body to again place her between Bree's legs. Slipping her fingers beneath the now saturated cloth, she pulled it aside to expose the heavily haired mound that was the core of the younger woman's sexuality. She paused for a breath to admire its beauty, then planted a deep kiss right on the center, her tongue sampling the sweet nectar that her previous ministrations had produced.

With long, deep strokes that traversed the length of the flower open before her, Valerie brought Bree the most intimate of pleasures. Pleasures that caused her body to quiver and her mouth to fill with moans of delight. Pleasures which she had almost forgotten, bringing forth a promise to never allow herself to do so again.

This time, Bree was aware of every tick of the clock, as each came with a thrust of Valerie's tongue which, with her face pressed tightly against Bree's pussy, probed back and forth along the length of her valley and the tiny but highly sensitive clitoris at its peak. It was, Bree thought, as close to heaven she had ever been.

Sensation forgotten but quickly remembered filled her, as her body began to tremble and quake, carrying her down the road to orgasm. Recognizing the signs as well, Valerie paused just long enough to totally pull off Bree's panties, allowing her even better access to her prize as she instantly went back to her task.

Valerie added her fingers to the mix, slipping two deep inside Bree, sliding them back and forth with such speed that they soon were just a blur, all the while continuing the efforts of her tongue and mouth.

Words were now beyond Bree, but they were long past the point where they were necessary. Her body had a language of its own and its meaning was crystal clear to Valerie. With a skill born of years of practice, she carried Bree off the precipice and down into the Elysian Fields, there to enjoy all the raptures legends foretold.

-=-=-=-

"In all the times Frank and I did it, I've never, ever had an orgasm like that," Bree said a short time later as she laid exhausted across Valerie's chest. "I didn't even think something like that was possible."

Valerie had a good idea why that had been, but wisely held her tongue. She was certain that, based on comments she'd shared, Bree had thought Frankie O'Connell was really something in bed. That same way thousands of women who married the first guy, or close to it, they'd spread their legs for held similar beliefs. And most of them probably enjoyed adequate sex lives. The thing was, why settle for adequate when you could have spectacular. And in Valerie's mind, Bree definitely deserved spectacular.

They laid there together in silence for a while longer, listening to each other's heartbeat and sharing the warmth of their bodies. Finally, Bree broke the stillness with an announcement that now it was her turn.

She lifted herself off Valerie and moved into a position where she could look down at the beauty of the older woman's body. Dropping her head downward, she kissed each of her breasts before seeking out her mouth once more. The kiss was long, deep, and full of promise. As their tongues intertwined, Bree gently massaged Valerie's breasts, marveling anew at their softness.

She moved her body down just far enough that her mouth could replace her hand, running her tongue back and forth across the hard, thick nipple and the dark halo that surrounded it. Valerie let out a loud, pleasing moan, encouraging Bree to continue, which she did as she pulled the sweet nipple between her lips and into her mouth.

Valerie slipped one hand behind Bree's head and the other to her back, gently pressing her harder against her bounty, causing her to take even more of her into her mouth. Their bodies rubbed together, sharing their passion even as Bree duplicated her affections on the other inviting mound.

Eventually she began to kiss her way down across Valerie's stomach, leaving a train of soft, wet kisses in her wake. She took hold of the sides of Valerie's panties and, as the larger woman lifted her ass just high enough off the bed to make it possible, slid them off her.

As the now soaked undergarment was discarded to the side, Valerie spread her legs wide to give Bree the clearest view possible of her pussy. A view she paused to both study and appreciate. As she had noted earlier, it was indeed bare as that of a prepubescent girl, although in the same thought Bree couldn't ever imagine Valerie as anything other than a mature, full grown woman. Still, there was something quite erotic about it and she made a mental note to keep her own mound much more closely trimmed in the future.

She ran a hand across its length, sending a shudder of anticipation through Valerie's outstretched form. Her fingers gently probed its depths, quickly locating the thick nub at its apex. Then, without further hesitation, she brought her mouth against Valerie's sex and kissed it lovingly.

"Oh baby, yes," Valerie moaned as she leaned back and closed her eyes, even as she brushed back Bree's locks from her face with a sweep of her hand. "You don't know how many nights I imagined you right where you are now. Part of me still can't believe this isn't all some sort of dream."

But it was no dream, a fact that Bree drove home as she pressed the tip of her tongue as deep into Valerie as it would go, siding it along the nectar covered walls as she delighted in the intoxicating tastes and scents of arousal. If the question had been asked just a few days before, Bree would probably have said she couldn't have really imagined herself going down on another woman, at least not with the abandon she now displayed. Yet, at this moment, it seemed the most natural thing in the world, and the ease with which she took to it did not surprised her in the least.

Valerie's body shifted back and forth on the bed, moving to the erotic rhythms of Bree's efforts. If Valerie wasn't certain of the fact, she never would've believed that this was the first time the Bree had ever done this. If there was such a thing as a natural cunnilingist, then Bree was certainly it. Dark hands held her pussy lips open, giving the neophyte even greater access to the joys within. Access she used to her best advantage.

"Mmmmm, that is good," Valerie purred, "so very good."

Bree's talented tongue seemed to be everywhere, hitting all the right spots to bring Valerie the most pleasure. She seemed a woman possessed, filled with but one thought, to bring the woman before her to the same orgasmic heights that she had brought Bree.

"Oh right there," Valerie echoed, as Bree found her most sensitive place that always produced a quick and most satisfying climax. "Just concentrate your tongue right there."

In a surge of enthusiasm, Bree added her fingers to her lips and tongue, with devastating effect. Wave on wave of delight washed across Valerie's quaking body as she felt her climax mounting. If this was a dream, she thought with her last coherent effort, then please let it not end before she orgasmed.

She needn't have worried, because this was all too real and Bree wasn't going to rest until she succeeded, lavishing even more attention on Valerie's clit. The forces caressing her body caused her to moan even louder, her sweat- covered form rocking back and forth on the bed.

"Oh God, Bree! I'm going to ... going to..." Valerie managed to stammer out before words gave way to a final scream of delight as she grabbed hold of the sheets beneath her and held on for dear life, while multiple waves of orgasmic delight ripped across her.

-=-=-=-

"You ... are a genuine marvel," Valerie said after her body had finally stopped quaking and again they rested from their labors in each other's arms. "How did you ever learn to do that?"

"Beginner's luck?" Bree grinned.

"Beginner's luck my ass," Valerie grinned back.

"No, I'm definitely sure that was your pussy I was licking, not your ass," Bree laughed. "But ... I would be willing to give that a try too if you like."

"Maybe later," Valerie laughed back, "but first, I want you again."

"Already?" Bree said, a touch of surprise in her response.

"No, not already," Valerie said as she pulled herself up far enough to kiss Bree, "always."

Following the kiss, Valerie moved Bree upward, even as she herself slid downward until her face was between the younger woman's legs. Seeing where she was going, Bree brought her body down until her pussy was pressed hard against her mouth. Valerie wrapped her arms around Bree's thighs from the underside and, clearing a path for her tongue with her hands, immediately began to demonstrate the magic she had become renowned for among those who had previously shared her bed.

Bree reached back with one hand to massage Valerie's breasts, even as she used the other to help maintain her balance. Valerie followed suit, freeing one hand and giving Bree's mounds equal attention. Together they rolled back and forth in mutual pleasure.

But Valerie had more in mind as, guiding Bree back onto the mattress, she slipped out from under her. She spread the redhead's legs as wide as she could, then brought her head once more between them, returning to her task with even greater determination.

"Oooooooo," Bree moaned long and loudly as once more ripples of delight danced across her body.

Moans that continued in frequency and volume until after what seemed an eternity, she enjoyed her second orgasm of the evening. One, while not as intense as the first was still the second best she could remember.

But even with that, Valerie wasn't finished, as she turned herself all the way around, so that both of them could lick the other simultaneously. An effort that would eventually lead to a third climax for each of them.

.

-=-=-=-

"Well, do you feel any different?" Valerie asked as she sat across from Bree the following day at lunch, their need for sustenance finally exceeding their desire for each other.

"If you mean other than supremely happy, then no," Bree replied, the glow on her face reflecting her mood.

It was ironic; Bree told Valerie as they ate, how many times, over the last year, she'd wished Valerie had been a man. If that had been the case, married or not, she'd have found some way to entice him into her bed.

"Do you think you'd have enjoyed last night more if I had been a man?" Valerie asked.

"That's a hard question, one I don't think I'm going to try and answer." Bree replied. "Let's just say it was one of the best nights of my life and leave it at that."

"Mine too," Valerie smiled.

A smile Bree returned.

"Have you given any thought as to how we're going to handle this once we get home?" Valerie asked, turning the conversation to a more serious concern.

"Not really," Bree replied. "Have you?"

"Actually, I have," Valerie said.

"You have?" Bree replied, the surprise in her voice reflected on her face. "When did you have time to even think about it?"

"Oh about 2AM," she grinned, "after you had finally fallen asleep."

Bree blushed. That would've put it after her third - or was it the fourth? - orgasm of the night.

"So what did you come up with?" she asked after regaining her composure.

"Well, simply put, we do nothing," Valerie answered.

"Nothing?"

"Yes, nothing," Valerie repeated. "We just go on with things exactly as they were before this weekend. As far as anyone else in North Cambridge needs to know, we're just the same old Valerie and Bree, living the same old lives."

"If you think that's best," Bree said after a stunned moment, her tone hesitant as she tried but only partially succeeding in hiding her disappointment but only partially succeeded.

"I'm sure you'll agree that it really wouldn't be right for us to disrupt the lives of the people around us," Valerie added, her own tone now reminding Bree of the cold, logical one she'd heard her use in court.

It took a few seconds, but Bree finally nodded her head in agreement. As much as she would like it to be otherwise, both of them had responsibilities that couldn't be ignored. They just couldn't be that selfish. This weekend, as wondrous as it had been, was as far as this was going to go.

Silence filled the air between them for a few long seconds, until Valerie broke the stillness.

"Victoria and Bridget, however, are another matter," Valerie stated, a wicked smile filling her face. "I see no reason why, if they occasionally step beyond the boundaries of those lives, the two of them can't enjoy themselves. Call it their alone time."

Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,177 Followers