A Path Unexpected

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,177 Followers

"You can be an evil bitch when you want to, you know that," Bree said in mock indignation once she realized she'd been had.

"I know," Valerie said with a broad grin as she reached across the table and took Bree's hand in hers, "but aren't you glad that I'm your evil bitch?"

-=-=-=-

That had been eight months ago. In that time, Victoria and Bridget had visited Douglaston twice more, but had not felt the need to stop off at Paradise while there. In fact, aside from taking care of the legal business the trip required, they barely left their hotel room.

Additionally, at least one other weekend a month, they made overnight trips to surrounding towns to indulge in a new-found, mutual passion for antiquing. Occasionally, they even came back with some knick-knack or other to grace one of their homes as a memento of the trip.

But now, it seemed, Valerie wanted to expand the limits of "alone time", to the point where it might even overlap their real world. Was Bree ready for that?

It didn't take long for her to decide.

"Yeah, I can live with that," she smiled as she grabbed her bag and headed for the door. She was happy that it appeared that Bridget would be getting laid more often, but before she did, Bree still had errands to run and people to see.

END

Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,177 Followers