All Comments on 'A Peek at the Comics Ch. 02'

by Irish Moss

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fuck a bunch of colored papers

Have a sore cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
damn

would've been better if you joined in

gotranegotranealmost 11 years ago
Dream "Cum" True!

I've always had a fantasy about Blondie! Bringing Tootsie along for a girl/girl was most definitely a bonus! Please bring them back for some more fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Cute, Really Cute.

I enjoy reading the COMICS, even after all these years. When I find one I really like I cut it out, white-out the printed dialogue, and printing in my own literotica text. I have found occasions to have virtually all the young guys making really suggestive comments to their mothers and sisters, even Dennis, who has a pure joy in offering his mother a fresh load of cum. And in the Luan strip I always check the Saturday sets to see if it shows her in her always-messy room with a pair of her pink panties tossed over something. Anyway, its a life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIrish Moss@Irish Moss
I've always had a vivid imagination and fantasizing about the women who have passed through my life goes back as long as I can remember. Upon discovering online erotica, I started to think that maybe I should go ahead and write down some of these fantasies and submit them to ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES