All Comments on 'A Peeping Mom Ch. 02'

by JohnLocke4

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Of

I wish some writers didn't have an aversion to the word "Of." If you want to write with good grammar it should be "A couple of weeks" not "A couple weeks." I realise it is an Americanism but writing is international other wise it starts to look like the author is uneducated or lazy. I'm sure many will laugh at this but I hate lazy writing or "Text speak" trying to pass as proper written English.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hot story.

I like how this story us progressing. Very hot! You do a good job with the expressing the mothers weakness

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More please

The next time they're together in another room, mom should see how long he'll last when she jerks him off! And after he leaves she could use her tongue as a clean-up device. And then the next time she jerks him off, she should let him cum directly into her mouth! How ever she does it, mom needs to Stop Wasting His Cum! It NEEDS to be in her body! SOON!

grayge37grayge37almost 6 years ago
Three stars only.

For more enjoyable reading, please use a spell check routine and/or a proofreader in the future. Too many errors are very distracting.

Your story is too good to not improve using this suggestion.

mikeronmikeronalmost 6 years ago
Jacking off in front of mom.

I loved your story, it brought back fond memories of my hot mom watching me jacking off. I was JUST a teen and so horny all the time. It took me awhile to talk her into taking off her clothes while I jacked off. It was so fucking exciting cumming all over her body.

shagalotshagalotalmost 6 years ago
Very Good

I am enjoying this story so much thank you for your effort , as for the readers who tell you to proof read /spell check etc they always seem to be anonymous quite a revealing thing if you ask me ,as there work cannot be checked and pawed over ,but somehow feel qualified to critique every one else's work , my advice to you John Locke 4 is carry on your writing in your own way ,to those who do not like it they have the option to not read your stories ,but i for one will read your stories ,i will also add you as a favorite author , all the best to you and please hurry with the next chapters .

jackson2346jackson2346almost 6 years ago
Very Hot!

Great story, really gets me going as I always wanted my Mom to watch me or catch me, but alas it never happened. Please keep the story going, thanks for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Insightful story

After going through the gamut of emotions, many moms enjoy having son jerk off for her. Quite a few like to tease son with cleavage, upskirts and "accidental" flashes. It is a thrill to get son aroused and know he masturbates for mom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
touch

i remeber when my mom touched end of my cock one time wow,never will forget it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You gotta give us more of William and Carrie!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I've read this numerous times. It is so erotic. When will we get chapter 3?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. When will we get chapter 3?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please continue this story. It is extremely hot and arousing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story, please continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

DUDE...this chapter with the mother's POV was even hotter than ch. 1....I know it's been awhile...but PLEASE continue!!!...AWESOME

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJohnLocke4@JohnLocke4
A standard guy who enjoys writing as a hobby and a passion. If you like my writing and want to help me do it full time consider donating to me, I'd truly appreciate it. https://www.patreon.com/JohnLocke4

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

A Peeping Mom Previous Part
A Peeping Mom Series Info