A Penny For Your Thought Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At first she thought it was a mistake but several similar occurrences showed her that staying frustrated and going in public was a really bad idea. It only made her lash out and 'push' people (both man and women, whoever was available) around her do some really weird things like kiss her or grab her ass, so she developed a half way solution.

After having a dream such as that she would call in sick the next day and go out in the evening, usually to some biker's bar out of town, a place where none of her friends or colleagues would go. She would dress provocatively enough to draw attention but not enough to seem like a whore. She would let some mildly attractive guy pick her up, never fearing for her safety, given her abilities. Then they would go to his place or her place or even a motel close by, and she would 'push' him a little just so that he followed a scenario she wanted, usually reenacting some part of her dream. These rendezvous left her either satisfied enough or disgusted with herself so that she could regain her mental control.

On rare occasions when the sex was really good, she would keep in touch with the guy for some time but only as long as he considered her a booty call. Usually she just finished the night by mentally suggesting to the guy that he didn't really want to see her again, she just wasn't emotionally available for anything else. It wasn't perfect, but it worked. Cassie was just happy that these dreams weren't frequent.

Yesterday night was such a night, therefore today when Duke's call came she was just heading out from the Red Boot Bar on the interstate with a very tall fellow, who judging by the bulge in his pants, looked quite promising. He also seemed to be a genuinely nice guy and she could see that he was really impressed by her, which made her feel pretty bad about using him. She was even considering making an exception, taking the time and letting him lead the way this night, and if he really was as 'gifted' as he looked, maybe even taking his number for future reference.

But then the phone call came and she just pushed at his mind, suggesting he really needed to go home. He apologized and left and she went to take care of Nick, unsatisfied. That was probably why she was having such a problem now, the frustration of last night left her really unbalanced.

Now standing with her back to Nick, she prayed to some god, whoever or wherever, to let her gain her control back. But she didn't have the chance...

Thanks to aimili_sage for her editing.

12