A Penny for Your Thoughts Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,466 Followers

To be honest...it was an amazing sensation for me too. Connected as we were, I had access to everyone, simultaneously. I followed the flamed path into each and every one of their libraries of thought, and from there, into each and every one of their secret little hidden away rooms. Some had more than others, one or two hardly worth mentioning, much like Edwards had been in a sense. And yet...everyone had something. John was no major surprise. I had to stifle a laugh upon discovery of his secrets, his thoughts, his secret place was more elaborate, and perhaps even more decadent in nature than anyone else's. But so was his frustration perhaps because of it. And thus, his temperament, and his hard attitude towards anything good or exciting in life. John hadn't had, or been able to sustain an erection for several years now, and it was eating away at him like a cancer.

I now entered, and opened every private room, every secret door, and simultaneously, though even I would be hard-pressed in explaining it, I interacted with everyone there in the circle one on one...at the exact same time. I brought out those hidden away thoughts and desires, dusted off some of them, some of which hadn't been even thought about, or entertained for years now. Some few, more recently, making it easier to make the images I now did seem real, fresh, almost as though they were actually happening. There were already a few whispers, murmurs of surprise, delight and even pleasures being felt as we all stood there together. And now knowing what I knew about John, he would indeed be difficult, but not impossible. Taking a bit more time perhaps, and a more focused energy on my part. I thus had to thin the herd just a little in order to do that and keep from spreading myself too thin. For those like Carol and Susan, the secretively "swinging couple," I now knew about, and one or two others...I caused them all to enjoy a small, yet still pleasurable little orgasm, and still allow everyone else within the group to get a small sense of it, without really understanding what it was. There were more gasps, some obvious surprise, as most who now had, literally opened their minds, even dropping their hands with the sheer unexpected intensity of release. And all the while just standing there.

"We're not done yet," I said as the circle suddenly seemed to dissolve. "We'll reform again here in a moment. But let's be honest here...some of you, and even most of you felt something." Most everyone had, including John, his expression saying so, though he again refused to come right out and admit to it. Others...it was obvious. Especially those who had in fact actually experienced an orgasm.

"How about you Carol? And you Susan?" I asked pointing them out on purpose. "What was it you felt?"

"You know damn good and well what I felt," Susan said blushing profusely, a bit embarrassed that she actually had in fact, in front of so many strangers, not to mention her stuffy friends. But Carol was even more good natured about it, giggling excitedly and saying.

"Can we do that again?" Now I did laugh.

"For those of you who wish to...yes. Or, you can now sit down and watch everyone else as we form the circle once more, that includes the rest of you who won't as yet admit to feeling or sensing anything. This time...I can assure you...you will."

There were a few more blushing faces. I'm not sure they were quite willing or prepared to allow themselves to do what Susan and Carol, and the younger couple had just admitted to. But I held them, using suggestion now as control, though only in the sense of keeping them there long enough to remain within the circle which we quickly formed again.

"All right, like everyone did before...open your minds, relax, and no talking. Just feel...feel and enjoy energy, the flame. Go ahead...feel the flame," I said, and then once again walked back inside everyone's secret private little rooms. Only this time, I drew a bit more energy, using it with John. I'd picked up on something, scanned briefly through one of his private little books, and smiled inwardly at what I saw there. A recent entry, one that he'd entertained almost from the moment he'd arrived and had looked at Gayleen. I now knew his secret, and also knew the way I'd convince him to partner up in this enterprise.

"Go ahead John, it' ok. Imagine what it would feel like...indulge yourself John. Imagine wearing a pair of Gayleen's panties. The feel of them pressing against your hard stiff cock." I felt resistance, worry...but pressed forward. "It's ok John, you're here. Here you have no problem, in fact, you now have a very, very hard stiff erection. Can you see it John? Can you feel it? Yes...yes you can. Look at yourself John, there you are. A nice hard cock, and its being caressed by Gayleen's wet, soiled, earlier worn panties. And now John...and now, she's straddling you. You see yourself fondling her nice tits, that's it...that's it John play with them, go ahead, don't be afraid. Enjoy it. Enjoy the feel of her pussy now resting against your cock. No..she understands John, she understands totally and completely. It's not about penetration, it's all about the naughty, dirty, wicked feel of her hot juicy cunt resting against your cock isn't it John? So slippery, her panties even wetter now as she soaks them through from the other side, cunt-kissing your prick John...you're hard, strong stiff glorious prick. Oh yes John, yes...feel it John, feel it. You want to cum don't you John? You want to feel yourself spraying, squirting, filling her nasty, dirty, filthy panties don't you....John!" I just managed as John...the real John the John holding hands with his wife there in the circle suddenly opened his eyes, looking down at himself. He was both shocked, surprised, perhaps even a little disgusted, but mostly...amazed.

He'd just come in his pants. Along with many, many others. Each one of them enjoying their own hidden, secret naughty fantasies. Including Mavis, though hers I had smiled at as well. She'd literally gone around the circle of women, entertaining herself with each and every one of them in her own special way. A secret she had long held, and never told anyone. Especially John.

Mavis was a bonafide closet lesbian.

**

John immediately turned, his face scarlet, grabbing his sports jacket from off the back of his chair where he'd placed it earlier. "We're done here!" He announced, "Come Mavis!" He then added already beginning to walk out, though now looking back. Mavis hadn't budged an inch. "Well? Are you coming? Or not?"

"No John...I'm staying. I want to learn and know more about all this. You go if you must...but I'm staying! I'll catch a cab, or a ride home with someone," she now informed him further, seeing his surprised look as we all did upon hearing that.

"Fine! Suit yourself!" He exclaimed, and then hurried out towards the door. Mavis turned back around looking at Gayleen and I after he had left.

"Now...where were we?" She asked smiling pleasantly.

One other older woman had also appeared to be ready to leave, but upon seeing Mavis make a stand, and herself sat down, though her face too was flushed with obvious arousal, and what appeared to be just a hint of fear. Again, an emotion to be expected. People feared what they truly didn't understand, especially if it had taken them by surprise, which it obviously had.

But even this little demonstration hadn't been enough to necessarily change anyone's minds, or convince them that this wasn't just some hypnotic, hallucinogenic experience of some kind that could easily be explained away.

It was now time to convince them, though I truly wished that John had stayed. He'd have been in for a nice surprise.

"Gayleen?" I asked addressing her as she now came up standing by my side.

I then turned addressing the room again, the looks on everyone's faces except for an expected few, nervous...apprehensive, and yet...obviously aroused, curious too.

"OK, I think I've given you a small example of what can be achieved. The energy we all share, which is all around us, can be tapped, can be shared and used to experience the true joys in life. As long as we're open to it. After this past example, how many of you still maintain that you have an open-mind here tonight?" As I'd hoped, most everyone raised their hands once again. "Good...because now, I'm going to ask you to hold that thought. Gayleen? If you would please?" I now asked. Almost immediately, Gayleen reached up and began undoing the buttons on her blouse. In moments, her bare breasts sprang forth as she likewise shimmied out of the short skirt she'd been wearing, allowing that to drop down around her ankles. As expected, there were some additional gasps of surprise as she did that. The older woman who'd nearly left now raised her hand. "Yes Ms. Dawson?" I asked, knowing now she was a widower, lived alone, though she also had had, and paid for sex with much younger men on occasion. One of her secret, private indulgences.

"What is the purpose of this anyway?" She now asked. "Why is she naked?"

"Glad you asked. Another simple demonstration. Now that Gayleen is naked, and that all of you can see that, by another show of hands...how many of you can accept her standing here in the nude? How many of you are open-minded enough, to accept her being here like this?"

Though everyone quickly looked about the room at one another, I was pleased to see most everyone's hand being raised, including Ms. Dawson, Gladys...along with Mavis whose hand had been amongst the first ones to raise. I again smiled.

"And now...who here would be likewise brave, and uninhibited enough to stand here next to Gayleen...likewise just as vulnerable and naked as she is?" Not too surprisingly, only Carol this time sat there with her hand still being raised. I motioned her up to stand next to us, and without even asking, she immediately undressed, soon standing naked on my other side.

"Matching bookends," someone spoke garnering a laugh, though Gladys now spoke letting it be known who it was.

"Ok, so we know those two are brave and uninhibited. But what about you?" She asked. I'd been expecting that of course, and immediately nodded my head smiling at her.

"You're absolutely right of course, but I'm going to ask you to do something for me Gladys," I now spoke addressing her more intimately. "If you wouldn't mind please...coming up here and helping me do that?"

Her eyes went wide as she considered my suggestion, but then steeled her resolve, and the challenge perhaps, coming up and joining us. Without further hesitation on her part, she immediately reached down, undoing my belt, and then unzipping my pants. She then yanked them down around my ankles leaving me standing there in a pair of tight red briefs, the obvious bulge showing as I had long ago become quite aroused myself. Even then, she seemed surprised to actually see that.

"Go ahead Gladys...pull them down too."

She did so, my hard cock springing up having briefly caught on the material of my shorts, now slapping and thumping against my lower abdomen as it finally came free. "Oh my," she spoke almost in a whisper, but then stood again, though her eyes remained partially glued to it.

"Ok Gladys, here's my question for you then. "Would it be safe to say that you wouldn't be so inclined to stand here and remove your clothes in front of everyone?"

"No fucking way!" She actually exclaimed, though blushing at the choice of her own words perhaps. "Maybe I don't mind, or really have a problem with any of you, or anyone else for that matter getting naked. Nudity doesn't upset or bother me. But I am after all, almost seventy. And I'm pretty sure that no one here would be particularly interested in seeing an old lady naked."

"I would!" Someone said, once again relieving the sudden tension a little.

"How about I prove to you that you actually would like to?" I now asked her, seeing the total and complete disbelief in her eyes.

"You...prove to me, that I'd be comfortable standing here naked in front of everyone," she said incredulously.

"Yes."

Gladys laughed. "Yeah right."

"Give me your hand Gladys," I said simply, holding it out to her as she looked at it briefly, though her eyes once again landing on my hard firm erection as I stood there waiting for her to accept it.

Although it took a moment more, she finally did so, though hesitantly. "Look at me Gladys...that's all I want you to do, look at me, open your mind, and hear my thoughts...nothing more."

She did so.

"Gladys. It doesn't matter what any of us look like on the outside. The true beauty is inside each one of us. Who we are, how we treat others, is where the true beauty lies. Open yourself up to that, shed your fears...your inhibitions. Let others see you for who you truly are, the beautiful woman inside that I clearly see you to be." I let go of her hand. She looked at me for a moment more, and then reached behind herself and began undoing the zipper on her dress.

Once again there was a smattering of surprised murmurs as they spread about the room. Within moments, Gladys had indeed shed every article of clothing she had on. To my own surprise perhaps, Gladys actually had a fairly nice body on her for someone her age. True, her breasts sagged a bit, though mainly because they were still large and full. She had a bit of a tummy, and a few extra wrinkles here and there, but Gladys was, just as beautiful a woman as she'd ever been.

"Now Gladys...go down and simply touch someone, anyone, and share with them, what I shared with you."

It was like watching dominos falling. One by one, people stood, removed their clothing, and then turned towards their neighbor, touching them spreading the message. In ten minutes, everyone in the entire room was naked. And more importantly, everyone was smiling.

Although tempted...sorely tempted, we officially ended the meeting after that, though most everyone remained naked, standing around, enjoying refreshments and simply chatting amongst one another. Carol and Susan both soon came walking up to Gayleen and I.

"Well, I do know there are several here who you've convinced, though a few others remain a bit skeptical, even after finding themselves standing here in the all together," Susan laughed. "But my question now is...once the still someone prudish leave..." she winked without finishing the question. I smiled nodding my head.

"I think that's in the offing here after most everyone else has left. That couple over there? I know they'll be staying...and Mavis, Gladys too. Carol? Go ask the two of them if they'd be interested in staying after for just a bit." I touched her arm, not even looking in her eyes this time, locking thoughts. "Tell them both...if they do stay, they'll be glad they did."

**

Thirty minutes later, it was a small, but aroused group of people who now stood there. Gayleen, myself of course...Carol, Susan, Frank and Julie, along with Mavis and Gladys. And one other man who had likewise stayed behind out of curious interest as to what else might actually happen after the meeting was over. His name was Darrel, and much to my surprise, I would later learn he was the president of a local bank in the area.

At the moment though, it was time to relax, and in a very small way, celebrate just a little. With the few small commitments we received from those who'd attended, we'd managed to raise just a little over a hundred thousand. Still far short of what we needed, but it was a fairly good start.

Seeing where Mavis's attentions were at the moment, I took a tiny peek inside her thoughts, smiling as I did. Amazingly enough, it happened to be Gladys that she for the moment at least, had her mind on.

"Go ahead," I told her...talk to her. "Flirt a little," I added. Mavis looked at me in wide-eyed surprise, still trying to hide perhaps. I winked. "It's ok Mavis...I know. Go over there, enjoy yourself. I think you'll be in for a pleasant surprise," I now told her openly. I grinned as she walked over, and within seconds the two of them seemed totally enthralled with one another.

I had picked up during the course of the evening, especially when Gladys came up to join us, that she too had taken notice of Mavis earlier on. And more so again, seeing her naked, and seeing that the two of them had a lot of similarities. Now...both comfortable in their own skins, they stood laughing and talking like long lost lovers having finally gotten together again. Gladys too had a few almost "ancient" memories she hadn't acted upon, though I sensed and soon discovered, she brought those secret fantasies out of her secret room once in a while in order to enjoy herself while thinking about them. Everyone had indeed seemed to suddenly become comfortable in their skins as it were, but it was now time to get this party started. I allowed a small little nudge in that general direction, and then more or less stood back, seeing the slow rolling effects of that.

Mavis had coyly reached out tentatively with a fingertip. She lightly brushed one of Gladys's thick rubbery-looking nipples, much to her delight. In turn, oblivious, or so it seemed to everyone else at this point, she likewise reached out and playfully tickled one of Mavis's now rock hard tits. In seconds, they were kissing...and fondling one another openly right there in the middle of the room! Seeing that, as some gathered to watch, others now became far bolder themselves. Even Gayleen smiled, winking at me as she nestled herself between the legs of Julie, the young woman, while Frank, her husband... now kneeling behind Gayleen, toying with her opening as he prepared to slide his rather impressive looking dick inside her. Carol and Susan both had of course eyed me, their wants and desires obvious. And though tempted to play with the two of them, I was in hopes of further solidifying additional funds. As such, I brushed my two play companions off briefly with a simple thought, sending them off in pursuit of Darrel who was more than happy to comply with their wishes. Making my way over towards Mavis and Gladys, I took delight in seeing Mavis now laying down on the floor, with Gladys sitting on her face. Mavis was having the time of her life, and by Gladys expression...so was she. She noticed me standing there looking at the two of them however, and then smiled.

"Get over here," she told me. "As nice as what it is she's doing to my cunt...I can't think of anything better to add to that, except for sucking on that nice hard fucking cock of yours!" she informed me.

I stepped over, reaching down to enjoy the sensation of her very, very soft pliable breasts, fingering her hard taut nipples as she almost hungrily drew me into her mouth, sucking the head of my cock just the way I liked it, though I had again...more or less given her silent instructions in doing so. She was a good student. And I felt it when she came too, almost triggering my own release, far short of normal, though I honestly hadn't expected her to climax quite so soon. Whatever Mavis was doing to her, she was damn good at it. Now climbing out from beneath her, she too decided to take a spin on this man's cock, though Gladys wasn't quite ready to fully relinquish it either. In moments, the two of them knelt in front of me, while I in turn literally fucked my dick between their sucking sliding lips as each one of them claimed a side, and permitted me to just stand there doing the humping motion, watching my blood engorged dick slide between their two happy faces. Even this one was relatively new to me.

"We want to see you come this way," Mavis spoke.

"Yeah, so we can taste you too, feel you squirt on our faces..."

"And tits..."

"And pussy," each one in turn seemed to answer.

"Whoa girls...one thing at a time here. Not sure I'll have enough to cover all the bases you just mentioned!" I laughed. "Not all at once anyway."

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,466 Followers