A Penny for Your Thoughts Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,485 Followers

"Then start here baby," Mavis said sucking the head of my dick once again, as Gladys happily began sucking and nibbling on my balls. "Fill my mouth...and I'll share it with her."

Minutes later, I was doing just that, squirting what felt like a gallon of come cream into each one of their mouths as they passed me back and forth between one another, almost perfectly sharing the spurts that seemed timed perfectly to their satisfaction.

And as I did, I allowed them a small little trickle of my own orgasmic delight. Mavis's and Gladys's fingers did the rest, as the two of them now simultaneously finger-fucked one another to another mind-blowing orgasm, all the while, still passing my cock back and forth laughing almost hysterically like a couple of teenage school girls.

By the moans and groans coming from around the room, everyone had seemingly shelved, or gotten over whatever shyness or inhibitions they might have had. By the time Gayleen and I had finally seen the last person out the door, everyone was happily drained...spent, and enthusiastic about what they had discovered about themselves during the evening. I had had one last word with Mavis just before she stepped out the door, Gladys already offering to give her a ride home, though I wondered if they didn't plan on going elsewhere first.

"Whenever it is that you do get home," I said speaking to her thoughts only, "Wear a pair of panties, any panties...doesn't matter. And then go in...surprise John, tell him specifically you have a desire to rub yourself off on him that way. Tell him you don't want to actually fuck him, just masturbate him, and yourself, while humping him through your panties. Trust me Mavis...it will improve your lives, for both of you."

And all that in less than a second or two's thoughts. Mavis and Gladys soon left, both with a smile on their faces, and a twinkle in their eyes.

Even then it took me a moment longer to realize someone was nibbling on my ass. I turned before even closing the door as Gayleen knelt behind me, smiling looking up. "I need to suck this," she said grasping my somewhat flaccid member, her other hand still between my legs gently rolling and kneading my balls.

I just shook my head, still in the doorway. Maybe I really had created a monster after all.

**

On the following Monday I got another nice surprise. A big one in fact, in fact...two of them in a manner of speaking, though the first one was by in large the most welcome. A courier knocked at the door, I stood signing for an express envelope, and then stepped inside, surprised to see the name and address of John's firm on it. I opened it, saw and read the note first.

"Thank you," it simply said. "From both of us. You've changed our very lives. Sincerely, John Edwards."

I now opened a second envelope. Inside that one was a check for two million dollars. John had basically in one fell swoop, given us more than enough operating capitol to do everything we needed to do, including rescreening, and rehiring staff if we needed to, a bit of remodeling in order to create the kind of atmosphere I wanted this resort to have, and take care of discreet, but important advertising. But the bottom line was...we were in business!

The next little surprise was in learning about Darrel, who had again secured for us pretty much an open line of account. In addition to that, securing additional investors as well, which we hurriedly set up another important meeting in the days ahead. From that select group, would come the first of our big paying customers.

Even I had no idea just how life changing all this would be. Within a relatively short period of time, I would soon find out.

To be continued...

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,485 Followers