A Penny Saved is a Love Earned Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~~~~~

"MOMMY, DADDY, NOOOOO!!!!" came screaming down the passageway from the aft cabin a little after one o'clock that morning, making me sit straight up in my bed. I knew that Penelope must've been having some kind of awful nightmare to have made her scream like that. I threw on a pair of boxers and made a mad dash to the aft cabin to find her sitting up in her bed, hugging herself and bitterly weeping.

"Hey, hey," I soothed, turning on the light and gently holding her in my arms, "It's alright baby, shh...it's alright. I'm right here."

"Bryan?" she cried, looking into my eyes, "I love you and I'm sorry I woke you up."

"That's alright," I quietly replied, "You had a bad dream, sweetheart."

"I know," she sniffled, "I've been having bad dreams ever since my mother got killed, and they became worse after my father's death."

Until now I hadn't noticed her state of undress until she pulled me tighter to her body and I felt the sensation of her bare breasts pressed to my bare chest. "Will hold me, baby?" she asked, lowering us down until I lay beside her in the bed.

I simply smiled, and said, "I love you," while turning the light off. Painful tears filled my eyes, and thankfully my dick chose to behave itself while I held what was now more sacred to me than my own life.

~~~~~~

The next morning I awoke to the beautiful sensation of feeling Penelope laying bare breasted against the right side of my body while her arms were wrapped around me as if her life depended on it. She had kicked off the covers in the night and now lay naked before my eyes and wrapped around my body.

This time I had no control as my cock began to rapidly harden to its fullest. Because her left leg was draped across my body, her thigh lay directly on top of it. But before I could say or do anything, she rubbed the smooth skin on the inside of her thigh up against my hardness and purred, "Mmm, is that because of me, baby?"

I simply turned and faced her, then smiled and said, "You know it is."

"Well then," she seductively grinned, as she pulled my boxers down with her foot "Let's see what we can do about this."

She leaned up and then reaching down with her hands, pulled my boxers the rest of the way off, as my cock made it presence known the minute it popped out of my waist band. She gazed hungrily at my seven and a half inches of iron hard cock and said, "Oh, God, baby, your cock is so beautiful, just like I dreamed it would be," and then quickly popped it into her mouth before I could respond.

She greedily slurped my cock, licking up one side and down the other, while gently playing with my balls. Her lips and throat felt as if my cock was being gently encased in warm wet velvet. However, before she got me too worked up, I wanted to taste her so; while she was on her hands and knees over my cock, I encouraged her to turn her ass around and sit on my face.

Seconds later I saw her pussy hovering mere inches above my face. Her pubic hair had been shaven clean from her lips while a small tuft of black hair rested upon her mons. As I lowered her down, I gently parted her lips, sucking each one individually before I gently probed her slit with my tongue.

Before long, my mouth was planted firmly on her pussy, licking, sucking, and tasting the juices that now freely flowed from her as her orgasm approached. And because of the sensations I was giving her, she had long since stopped sucking my cock and was now grinding her hips against my face.

"Ooo, lick me, baby," she began to moan, "Lick that pussy, yeah, yeah," her hips in a steady rhythm back and forth across my tongue. "Oh God, Bryan, nobody's ever licked me before, yes, yes Oh, God, oh, yes, I'm CUMMMIINNGG. OH, GOD, EAT ME BABY, YEEEEEESSS OOOOH, FUUUCK," I ate her wet beautiful pussy until she was too sensitive to continue. She turned back around to face me and then lay down beside me to catch her breath.

"I take it you enjoyed that," I smirked, "Yes?"

"Oh, my God," she panted, "That was the best thing I've ever felt." Then she turned to me, and then smiling as she wiped her glaze off of my face, she looked into my eyes and said, "I've only had sex one time, and it was while I was in pre-med. The guy was drunk and came the minute he got his little dick inside of me; but I've never had anyone to eat me before. You know what this means don't you?"

"No," I happily grinned, "Tell me, baby."

"It means that I own you now," she playfully giggled, as she rolled over on top of me and began to grinding her pussy against my still hard cock.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I asked, "Because once we get started, I'm not real sure that I'll be able to stop."

"I've never been more sure of anything in my life," she smiled as she sat up, giving me the first clear frontal view of her body. Her full round breasts defied gravity, standing almost straight out with little to no sag; capped with dark raspberry colored aureoles, with nipples extending out at least a half inch, and as big around as my little finger, God she was beautiful.

As she mounted my cock she said, "This is a big cock so, I want to take it slow going down; but once you're all the way inside of me, I want us to roll over so that we can make love instead of fuck, okay Bryan?"

I would've agreed to run through Grand Central Station naked at that point; but in order to make our first time together memorable for her, I simply smiled and sweetly replied, "We'll do whatever you want to do, baby."

I must say that she took her time, but through every savory second, my love for her only grew stronger for her at this point, if it was even possible for me to love her any more that I already did.

Once she was all the way down and our pelvises were touching, I gently turned her over onto her back, but to say that we had a loud tempestuous fuck right then would be a lie. Instead I chose to take my time and go as slow as possible, so that we could enjoy the essence of one another and inhale the fragrance of our combined lovemaking. And when we were done, Penelope kept her legs closed tightly together in order to hold the combination of the two of inside of her as long as she could, until we both drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~

Chapter Seven

It was eleven o'clock when I opened my eyes again. I reached over to find the bed empty, but also to smell the aroma of something wonderful being cooked, mixed with the smell of freshly brewed coffee as it wafted down the passageway from the galley.

I hopped out of bed, went back to my cabin and threw on a pair of shorts, then made my way back up the passageway to the galley.

I knew that I'd truly been blessed when I saw Penelope at the stove cooking and wearing nothing but the shirt I had on the night before, held together by a single button.

"Good morning, baby," she softly purred, as I came up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist, "I love you, Bryan."

"Mmm," I moaned, feeling her body against me while inhaling her scent, "I love you, too."

"Are you hungry?" she asked, "You didn't eat much last night at the restaurant."

"That's because I couldn't keep my eyes off of you," I laughed, lightly slapping her ass, "So, yes, I could eat something; although I rather enjoyed the appetizer I had earlier this morning."

"That's because you're a dirty boy," she giggled, blushing while handing me a plate of food, "Here, this should satisfy you for a little while at least."

We sat down and ate a hearty breakfast, consisting of sausage, eggs and hash browns, all of which were cooked perfectly. And after I helped Penelope clean up, I smiled and asked, "So, what would you like to do today, my pretty Penny?"

"Well, if you don't mind," she shyly began, "I'd really like to go fishing today."

"I've got all kinds of fishing gear on board," I smiled, "It all depends upon what kind of fish you're looking to catch."

"I just want to be able to throw the line out and relax," she smiled," That way we can talk and drink margaritas."

"Okay," I laughed, "I guess we're going fishing for catfish then."

Penelope and I made sure everything was secure, and while the boats engines warmed up, I pulled in the anchor line.

~~~~~~

The Cumberland River not only feeds Old Hickory Lake, but it also runs through it, therefore; several channels exist within the lake itself that are home to some of the best and largest catfish in the whole southeast.

After stopping at the closest marina and picking up some bait, night crawlers and chicken livers, Penelope and I were now sitting in the boat which was anchored in one of those channels.

I showed Penelope how to bait her hook, which she did correctly on her first attempt I might I add; and before long our lines were in the water and I was firing up the blender.

~~~~~~

"I think I could get used to this," Penelope smiled, as we sat on the back deck, sipping our margaritas and holding our poles. I said nothing, and simply stared at her, drinking in her beauty.

"What're you staring at?" she knowingly asked.

"You are so beautiful," I smiled, "And I love you so much."

"Aw, baby, I love y......"

Suddenly the line on her pole began to rapidly spool out until I reached over and set a heavier drag on it. "Hold it steady and reel it in slowly," I told her.

"I'm not strong enough to hold it, Bryan," she fearfully replied, "I think there's something real big on the other end of this line."

"You can do it," I cheered her on, "Just keep reeling your line in."

~~~~~~

When we finally got the fish up to the surface of the water, Penelope almost fainted at the size of the monster catfish on her line; and after I finally got the big son of a bitch in the boat, we were both worn out.

~~~~~~

I took Penelope, and her fish, back to the nearest marina to have the damn thing weighed. And to our surprise it came back with a weight of one hundred and six pounds, making it the largest catfish caught in the lake in fifteen years.

Needless to say, Penelope was ecstatic over her catch. She got her picture put not only on the wall of the marina, but in the Tennessean, Nashville's largest newspaper publication, as well, which only added to her excitement. To make the perfect end of a perfect day, Penelope donated the fish to the "Feed the Homeless" organization of Nashville, which we both felt good about doing.

After all the hoopla was over with, and we were back on board my boat, she smiled and placed her arms around my waist and said, "I don't know about you, but I've about all the excitement I can stand for one day. Can we go back home now, baby?"

"Sure," I smiled, starting the boat's engines, "If that's what you want, then that's what you'll get, my love."

~~~~~~

We got back to my house around four-thirty that afternoon to find Megan gone, and Tommy and Sam lying out by the pool.

"Where's your Mom," I smiled at Sam.

"Well, hello there stranger," she giggled, "You, too, Penelope. Mom's gone shopping with Nana. They left about an hour ago."

"Did she say when she was coming back?" I asked, "Penelope is having dinner with us tonight."

"Come on, Uncle Bryan," she giggled, "You know how Mom is when she goes shopping with Nana."

"That, I do, munchkin," I laughed, "That I do."

~~~~~~

After we'd had a shower, which we took together, and were dressed, Penelope and I sat in my den, snuggled up together on the couch watching the television and talking.

"I hope your family doesn't object to us being together," she told me.

"And just why would they do that?"

"I don't know," she replied, "I just feel like I might be intruding, or something."

"Let me explain something to you," I smiled, putting my arms around her, "My mother and father, as well as my sister and niece, are all for us being together. Hell, they've been after me to ask you out ever since they first met you in the hospital."

"Oh, I remember now," she teased, "That was the day you were being such a prick to everyone around you."

"Yeah, you're right," I chuckled, "Sorry about that, sweetie."

Before she could respond, I heard Mom and Megan coming through the back door giggling like school girls.

"Come on," I said to Penelope, pulling her up from the couch, "I want to be the first one to tell them about us."

"We already know, Bryan," Megan said, coming up behind me, Mom following closely.

"Oh, yeah?" I teased, "And just what is it that you two think you already know?"

"That you're in love," Megan giggled.

"Is that a fact?" I continued teasing, "And just what makes you think that?"

"Don't be stupid. Bryan," Mom smiled, as she came up and put her arms around Penelope's waist and hugged her, "You two have had feelings for each other ever since the first time you laid eyes on one another."

"Damn, Mom," I laughed, "You're good."

"And don't ever forget it, boy," Mom giggled, as she lovingly smiled at Penelope, who was grinning from ear-to-ear by this time, "You're so pretty, baby girl, and I just know that you two are gonna give me some beautiful grand babies to spoil."

"Jeez, Mom, give her a break," Megan teased, "They only just now got together."

"Oh, I don't know,' Mom smiled, looking off into an imaginary distance, "Something tells me that they've always been together....somehow."

And suddenly the memories of my dream came alive as I remembered Nala's words, "You two have always been part of one another...."