A Perfect Couple

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, dear dread pirate Edward, Palila is yours! Take her, mark her, make her Your wench!" Palila had climax after climax as her man filled her with his hot seed.

As they lay in the warm sun and Edward had undone Palila's 'chains', she snuggled up to Him and purred. "Palila is Your servant, Lord. You have made her your sex slave and she will do whatever you ask of her."

"Anything?" Edward asked, putting as much rumble and innuendo in His Voice as He could.

She shivered in delight. "Anything, my Lord and King." Her kohi was all warm and juicy in anticipation.

"Then fetch me more juice, wench. Enslaving native princesses is thirsty work." He lay back with a smug look as she strode away in a patently false huff with a simple wrap to cover her glorious nudity.

A Couple Months Later...

Edward and Palila were sitting on the broad veranda of their new tropical island home. It was high enough on the mountain to be private but was only a few minutes from the town. It was built with modern materials in a traditional style. It did not have all the latest amenities, but who needed all that junk when one lived in paradise with the perfect, hot spouse? Oh, that and hot and cold running subliminal projectors and other interesting equipment in most of the rooms.

He heard a noise in the house and wondered who it was. They had taken on a couple of boarders in the several spare rooms. Although they did not need the money, it was fun to have other subjects... er, people around anyway.

Nalani poked her head out of the door. "I hope I did not disturb you. I bumped the coffee table again. Sorry!"

Palila laughed and invited her to join us for some sweet tea. The lovely island girl was wearing simple jeans and a snug Tee and doing it very nicely. She was nowhere near as tall or voluptuous as Palila, but her slender body held its own delight. She gracefully sank into one the padded lounge chairs scattered on the deck.

Palila and Nalani chatted cordially for a few minutes as Edward sipped his own tea and watched. The two girls were drawing towards each other and their voices were lowering. Soon, they were laughing and looking at Edward only to break out in laughter again. Edward briefly wondered if there was something he should know, but he had absolute confidence in Palila. He shifted his position a bit which 'accidentally' revealed his semi-erect cock a little better. That created a new wave of barely smothered snickering.

Out of the corner of his eye, Edward saw Palila holding her hands about 10″ apart and then mimicking holding what looked like a pop can as Nalani's eyes grew wide and she shifted in her chair. Edward knew that Palila was using her scent and own voice gifts to help influence Nalani. The real reason they decided to take on boarders was for the chance to seduce and play with them. Nalani was just the first to answer the ads. She had been living with them for a couple of weeks now and should have 'learned' the first wave of lessons subliminally.

Their heads grew closer together and Edward saw their body's shift, turning towards each other. Both girls were aroused and their nipples were poking visibly in their tops. Palila was wearing a tank top about two sizes too small snugged up around her bountiful treasures, while Nalani had apparently forgone a bra, as the subliminals had suggested. Her B-cups may not have always need one, but the lack of it was instantly apparent. She seemed to have generous nipples, from what Edward could see.

The girls were touching each other's arms and sides and stealing more frequent looks at the only man on the deck. Nalani's eyes looked heavy and smoky with growing lust and her looks at Edward were lasting longer and longer. One of her hands seemed to have lost control and was lightly touching herself on the breast, stomach, and even stroking the insides of her thighs. As Palila whispered in her ear, she nodded and smiled, and stared even more at Edward, who was enjoying watching the process unfold.

Nalani got up and strode seductively towards Edward. When she was very close, she leaned close so he could smell her subtle perfume. "Palila tells me you are a great lover. Is that true?" She whispered.

"She shouldn't be sharing such private things with you. And you shouldn't be behaving like this towards me. Unless, of course, you are prepared for the consequences?" He pushed all of the power he could into his Voice, and saw her shiver a bit when he let the word 'consequences' roll off his tongue.

"I'm a big girl. I can take care of myself and anything you can dish out. I am not afraid of you or your 'consequences'." She could feel herself growing moist thinking about his words. He seemed so powerful right now. So masculine, so... commanding. She sighed deeply.

"Brave words, child." He touched her on the arm and she visibly flinched. "But you are afraid of me, just a little bit, aren't you?" She answered 'no', but was shaking her head 'yes' as she said it. "Well, well. If you are not afraid, then maybe you should just take what you want from me, tell me what you want me to do." His Voice rumbled through her.

"Kiss me." She half-moaned. Edward stood up and swept her into his powerful arms and gave her a kiss worthy of any romance novel cover. Palila smiled and rubbed an erect nipple as she watched Nalani's knees go weak. The kiss went on as Edward's hands began to knead Nalani's delightfully tight ass and she was moaning against his lips. He rubbed His erection on her groin and she sagged to the lounger.

"Now what?" Edward asked, making his Voice rumble just a bit. Nalani shivered and reached out, almost in a daze. She took His belt and unbuckled it, hands trembling. She undid the snap and eased the zipper a-l-l the way down, struggling a bit to work it over the tight tent in His pants.

"I... I want..." Nalani cleared her throat. "I want to see and touch this!" With more aggressiveness, she took out His tool and stopped, stunned. It was so beautiful! In her mind, it was an object deserving of almost reverent worship. She felt herself shiver as she sensed something inside of her changing. She so much wanted to please her Master and Mistress- and felt a small orgasm overtake her as she realized this.

She stared at the wonderful tool before her as Edward smiled. He flexed a bit and His Cock began to writhe and dance. Edward began to hum the sort of tunes you associate with cobras in baskets as Nalani shook herself awake and giggled. She stroked His thick meat and began to rub her face on it.

"Well, you've seen it. Now what?" He prompted.

"Please, please- you have to fuck me with it, Master. I have to feel it in me!" She was already removing her clothing.

"I 'have to' fuck you? Nalani, I'm a married man. What about Palila? I thought you two were friends? And since when am I your master?" Palila was chuckling as He said this.

"Who?" Nalani asked. "Oh, God, Palila! I'm so sorry! Please, please, please- can Edward fuck me? I mean... oh, God, fuck me! I mean... I know- how about you and me fuck Edward together! We'll show him, right? Please?" Nalani was whimpering. She was naked by now and bent over the lounge chair, showing her tight butt to Edward and dripping delightfully down a leg.

"Edward, beloved, this one thinks Nalani will lose her mind if You do not finish what You started."

"What I started?" Edward asked, smiling at his beautiful wife. "I believe YOU instigated this."

"Only because this one knew you would want to fuck her little pussy, and whatever makes You happy makes this one happy." Edward loved it when Palila was in full 'third person' mode. She had such a forceful personality that when she pretended to submit, it excited him.

"For you, I will do this task." Edward smiled as He lined Himself up on Nalani's poor trembling cunt. Nalani was muttering something over and over and yelled when He slid into her in one smooth motion. She was so tight on His greatly enhanced cock. It felt so good. Patricia had tuned His cock to perfection and He felt every molecule of her tight vaginal walls on His shaft.

Edward pulled back and Nalani almost fainted. Edward slid back in, gently but insistently as Nalani gasped His name. Palila let them fuck for a few more moments before she slid off her gown and positioned herself to lick right where Edward was slipping into Nalani. Both reacted with surprise and pleasure to her talented tongue.

Edward planted His strong hands on Nalani's perky chest, catching and rubbing her tight nipples between His fingers. Palila played with His balls with one hand and her little kohi with the other. She licked and diddled with expertise until she sensed that everyone was nicely heated up, then began to talk to the others. "Fuck her Edward. Drive Your big fat cock into her little cunt. Pump her full of Your cum and fill her with Your baby. That's right! Fuck her pregnant, fill her up, make her a mommy with many of Your babies. Look at her, look at her face. She's loving this- she is such a little slut. She loves fucking her best friend's husband, while her best friend sucks her pussy."

Palila kept on talking and rubbing as Edward drove in deeper and faster, feeling his balls boil. Nalani was moaning and thrashing as her own peak was building towards release. As if on cue, each of the three began to moan in harmony as they released into or on each other. Palila was pleased to discover that Nalani was a squirter just like she was. Ever thoughtful, Palila pulled a thick blanket from under the lounger to put over the temporarily exhausted trio.

Yes, Nalani was going to be a keeper. Palila's thoughts now turned towards Nancy, the Wiccan Goth wanna be that had a different guest room. Nancy was so uptight and dressed so unpleasantly that it just made Palila want to change everything about her.

A Couple Weeks Later...

If Nancy thought anything funny was going on, she did not say anything. Nalani was acting like the Burton's maid and was usually dressed in a quite skimpy island-themed outfit- short skirt, floral bra top, flowers in her hair, and very little else usually. Odd for a girl that Nancy had thought had pretty much renounced her heritage. Neither did Nancy say anything about how often Nalani touched the homeowners or that she apparently slept in their bed often. She also apparently ignored the physical changes in Nalani- hard as it would be to ignore her bobbling boobs as they were going through the alphabet, or how her ass, legs, hips, hair, lips, and more seemed to be racing each other towards an ideal finish line.

Palila was unsure if Nancy was just unobservant, uncurious, or what. She had been taking small steps towards befriending the darkly-dressed teen and had orchestrated it with Edward that he and Nalani would spend more time together so it would seem as if Palila was being left out. The subliminals in her room were subtle, even for subliminals, and aimed primarily at reinforcing the developing bond between the two women.

That made it easier for Nancy to accept that the beautiful and sexy Palila would spend time with her. She quickly came to look forward to their time together on the veranda, drinking delicious alcoholic drinks, getting tipsy and sharing confidences. Palila quickly learned that Nancy thought that she was unattractive and uninteresting, and that she was jealous of Nalani and her easy, sexy relationship with both Burtons and her developing body.

Palila was a genius wrapped up in a sexy young body. She couldn't fail to pick up on Nancy's latent homosexuality or at least bi-curiosity. They had been drinking and laughing for a while when Palila decided to press just a bit.

"So, what do you think is up with Nalani, anyway?" Palila asked, giggling. "Her boobs are like, getting HUGE! I'm almost afraid to bump them and make them pop. Do you think they're real?"

"Oh, my God! I know! I think they're real. I saw her sunning topless the other day and they looked wonderf..., er, I mean, they looked real." Nancy took a sip to cover her near-slip. She was really feeling the buzz tonight. She kept glancing at Palila's own big breasts, loosely hidden beneath a gauzy wrap and bikini top. Self-consciously, she glanced at her own chest, carefully hidden beneath layers of fabric, as if there was really anything worth hiding there. She sighed to herself. "Its so hard to be around two such sexy women all day" She muttered, then blushed when she realized she said it out loud.

Palila smiled. "Thank you, but you are quite pretty yourself, you know." Nancy instantly launched into what seemed to be a well-rehearsed litany of her faults. Acne scars, boring hair, big nose, plain eyes... it went on and on, like a balloon loosing air slowly. Like the balloon, Nancy seemed to sag in on herself.

When she had run out of abuses to heap on herself, Palila leaned over and whispered. "What if I could help you change all of that?" Nancy responded with a non-committal shrug and asked what she meant. "My mother was sort of a witch woman in her village and taught me all she knew. I used some of her potions to make myself tall and beautiful, and have been using them on Nalani as well." Nancy looked intrigued.

The spoke for a while longer while Palila took notes as to what Nancy wanted changed. Palila told Nancy that she would need a sample of her hair with the follicles and some saliva to make the spells and potions work. Nancy was unaware that Palila was actually collecting DNA as she swabbed Nancy's cheek and tugged out a few hairs, making sure the bulbs were still attached. Then she encouraged Nancy to drink a 'potion' to start the process. It was just 7-Up with some food coloring and a simple sleeping drug in it, but Nancy drank it up willingly just because Palila asked her to with her own persuasive powers.

Nancy quickly fell asleep and Palila had Edward and Nalani help carry her to their remade changing tub hidden amongst the machinery that ran the pool and spa. The new tub was faster and simpler, but only capable of more limited changes. Part of what made it faster was that it could 'set-up' changes to run when the victim was out of the tub, as was happening with Nalani.

Palila ran Nancy's DNA and her own program for changes she wanted to make to Nancy, then went to bed where Edward joyously fucked her to sleep. Later, Edward came to the computer terminal and loaded some of his own changes, chuckling over the surprises Palila was in for.

The next morning, Palila, with Nalani's willing help, drained the tub and cleaned Nancy up. They got her dressed in the clothes from yesterday and helped her to one of the lounge chairs, covering her with a blanket. A quick whiff of the neutralizing agent and Nancy began to stir. Palila was right beside her and asking if she was OK- she had drank rather heavily last night. Thanks to Palila's suggestions, some programming in the tank, and a mild amnesiac in the drug mix, Nancy remembered little of the night before and easily believed she had just passed out on the veranda. "If you'll excuse me, I'm going to take a shower. I feel gritty somehow." Nancy went off to her morning ritual.

In the shower, much of Nancy's body hair fell off and she barely paid any attention. Afterwards, she felt the need to use the toilet, rather urgently. The amount of materials she passed worried her, as did the odd stench of it, but the importance faded soon after she flushed. She felt so energetic today! She looked in the mirror and swore she was thinner, and maybe even a bit cuter? She decided to forgo her usual thick covering of makeup. She was in a tropical paradise, for crying out loud! Why layer that stuff on her face. Besides, no one out here was impressed by it. As she dressed, she also found herself reaching for lighter, more colorful clothing- more appropriate for the climate, she thought to herself.

Edward, Palila, and even Nalani commented that she looked good, but as per plan, no one made a big deal about the changes. For the next several days, Nancy's body was preparing for changes as the subliminals prepared her mind.

It was a week later that Nanci came to the breakfast table with an unusual look in her eyes. "Bon jour", she greeted everyone in a light voice with a cute French accent. "Please, do my breasts look, um, different to anyone today?" Everyone managed to hide their snickering. She had gone to bed with A, maybe B-cups, and was sitting there with solid D-cups. Gone was the shy Goth girl with the ugly skin, too many clothes, and poor self-esteem. In her place was Nanci, an exchange student from a nearby French island territory. Nanci had short, wild dark hair around smolderingly dark eyes and incredible cheekbones. Her body was slender with gentle sexy curves. Her large chest off-set a tight bottom atop long, sculpted legs. A halter top, a flirty scarf around her neck, and a very short pair of tight shorts showed off her new shape wonderfully.

The other three reassured her that she looked gorgeous and they settled in together for a pleasant meal. No one said anything when Nanci automatically helped Nalani clear the table and clean up. Edward stayed on His seat reading the paper as Palila used her laptop to review their finances and business interests.

As soon as she was done, Nanci came out and settled at Palila's feet like a pet. Palila's eyes shot open at this behavior and she cast a pointed look at Edward, who ignored her with a 'cat that ate the canary' grin.

"Nanci, my dear, why are you sitting there?" Palila asked, finding herself stroking Nanci's short hair.

"Where else should I be Mistress?" Nanci looked at her with huge, adoring eyes. "Please, Mistress, may I ask how I may earn my collar?"

Palila sat back in surprise, but her nipples visibly hardened. "Your collar?" She asked. Edward snorted.

"Yes, Ma'am. My collar, so people will know I belong to you." Nanci was nervous. Did Palila not want her? She felt a whimper grow in the back of her throat and rubbed her cheek against her owner's sleek legs to find reassurance.

The rubbing may have reassured Nanci, but it was arousing Palila. "Thank you, Master, for this wonderful gift!" She said to Edward, who nodded back. "Nanci, we will go shopping for your collar this afternoon and if you make me happy, I will put it on you before we go to bed."

Nanci's eyes lit up and her own nipples popped up. She rubbed her face on Palila's legs and thighs in happiness. Feeling a bit flushed, Palila asked Edward if He would excuse them for a few minutes. He laughingly told her it would be fine and Nalani could handle anything that came up in her absence.

A Couple Months Later...

Edward and Palila had settled into a pleasant routine. They remained madly in love and rampantly sexual with each other, but each also had a dedicated and loving servant that would help in any way asked. There was an unwritten rule that Edward left Nanci alone and Palila left Nalani alone, unless all both Edward and Palila were there.

The days flowed gently into one another aided by plenty of love, music, dancing, and joy. The couple and their guests were becoming known in town as good members of the community. They were often invited to parties and events, and they hosted several in turn.

Several local youth cast their eyes on Nanci or Nalani, and even on Palila during these events but the girls were usually able to take care of themselves and brush off the unwanted advances without hurting anyone's feelings. Certainly others were occasionally brought in to play, but no one stayed and no one was hurt.

The first ripples of trouble started when a newsreader program triggered an alert about a story containing key words about the nanos Patricia had used to change the four of them. Batches of the nanos 'base' materials were being traced and tested to ensure that they were working correctly, and as per Murphy's Law, one of the batches in question was one that Patricia had 'borrowed' originally.