A Perfect Couple

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Palila was not concerned at this point- the theft was well-covered and the batch should be marked as destroyed. But it did raise a niggling fear... exactly why was it being recalled? She tried to work out a way to find out without raising any red flags. She supposed she could pretend to be concerned about the batch she ordered later for Nanci and Nalani, but she was pretty sure that they would just assure her that batch was fine and stone-wall her on other batches, especially one that was almost two years older than the more recent purchase.

The stuff she had bought was designed to be the base 'nano-machine' for general industrial research, never made for human or even animal use. She had tested it every way she could and was satisfied with the results, but it was going to be damn difficult to just up and ask if batches injected into two old people to rejuvenate them would be a problem.

She tested herself and Edward every way she could, and was reasonably happy with the results, but knew too well that she could not test for everything. What if the nanos were still at work? What if what they did made some critical element of their bodies unstable? Palila just sat and wept until the other three eventually calmed her and got the full story from her.

The rainy season moved in over the next few days, and the cloudy weather mirrored the mood in the house perfectly. Nanci suggested using the newer nanos to find and fix the old ones and could not be quite convinced that nanos were just very small, very dumb robots that could do one thing fairly well, if it was phrased right and the nano was built right, but that reprogramming the nano or teaching new nanos to do unknown things would be nearly impossible.

Brainstorming, home repairs, long naps, and watching bad TV were rapidly replacing other activities and the four felt worse because of it. Any time Edward or Palila coughed, everyone twitched. Any aches discomfort on their part was instant cause for alarm.

Edward could not take it any longer. Nalani and Nanci were moping about, jumping at every little noise and Palila had her head buried in a computer every waking second. He fired up his own computer and messed around for a bit, then slammed it closed with authority.

"Everyone come here." He said, squeezing everything he could into His Voice. When the three women gathered around, he smiled at them.

"Pack up. We are leaving for a small resort in Italy tomorrow. We'll be there for a month and have some fun. Any questions?" He ignored the raised hands. "Good. It's all set. The shuttle will be here at 8 AM. Nalani, give me a hand." He strode out towards his room, Nalani swept up in His wake.

"You heard the man." Li told her pet. "Let's get packed." Of course, it was not quite that simple and the rest of the day was a whirlwind of shopping and preparation. Palila was about ready to strangle her beloved Master for making them have to do so much in so little time, but with four pairs of hands everything actually went rather smoothly.

The group arrived at the Grand Hotel Vesuvio in good time and in good spirits. The staff at the elegant old hotel swept them into their embrace and soon they were sitting in the warm Italian sun sipping something cold and delightful, being drooled over by hot-blooded Italian men. Within minutes of hitting the white sands, they were politely declining offers of drinks or dancing and having a great time doing it.

The old world charm and elegance of the hotel and the surrounding city of Naples was a stark contrast to their remote and rather simple island home and they loved every minute of it. Over the next couple weeks, the group shopped, visited Pompei and Vesuvius, took day trips, swam, fished, ate, drank, danced, and did everything they could jam into their days.

The nights saw them attacking each other with renewed enthusiasm. On night even saw a lucky chambermaid get caught up in the activity much to everyone's delight. Eventually the tiny frown line on Palila's young brow went away and Edward finally relaxed. They spent a good part of the next week just relaxing in the sun... when they were not fucking their brains out in some hidden corner.

On one of the last days, Edward called Palila over. "Princess, I have another surprise for you. One of the reasons I chose this hotel was that it is nearby a university that has the ability to do the tests you wanted done. We have an appointment to see them tomorrow." Palila laughed and fell into Edward's arms, kissing him lovingly.

Edward had to use a lot of his Charm, a good chunk of cash, and a few well-timed flashes of his wife's glorious body to accomplish the tests, but accomplish them he did. It would take time for the results to come back, but Edward had paid extra for speediness and confidentiality.

The last week of the vacation evolved into a series of overlapping parties. They met a few movie stars, a singer, some minor royalty, and more as they danced and enjoyed themselves almost 24/7. When it was time to go, the management of the hotel came out to see them off.

A Few Weeks Later...

The thick package arrived in the mail. Edward knew it was coming since they had emailed him with the overall results. The were apologetic. They could not really explain it, but both he and his wife had a genetic flaw that limited their lifespan to 20-40 years instead of the 60 plus a young healthy couple could reasonably expect. It was almost as if they both had 60 year old DNA.

Li and Edward looked through the test results and tried to explain it to Nalani and Nanci. They told the younger girls about the 'time bomb' built into DNA to make it degrade over time, limiting your lifespan. They explained how the nanos were supposed to either snip off the bomb, or reset it- but they apparently failed. Palila said she had planned on having the babies she could not give Ernie before, but that maybe that was not to be now.

Nalani and Nanci looked at each other and both asked if maybe they could carry Edward's children- which sparked a whole new conversation.

Edward picked up the three women and unceremoniously dumped them in the pool. They sputtered at him until he firmly told them to shut up.

"What's the big deal?" He asked. "There is no bad news here. Nothing is going to happen for a long time, and who knows what we will discover in the next decade? You want babies?" Nodding to Palila who nodded back. "Then we will make babies. You two scamps want babies too?" They nodded enthusiastically. "Fine, I'll fuck you pregnant as well. But we don't have to do it all tonight, and I would really rather not have to deal with three pregnant women all at once, OK? This really does not change anything- right? I said, RIGHT!?" He bellowed.

On cue, the three girls shouted "RIGHT" and pulled him into the pool with them. They quickly had him fighting for his trunks and soon he had 3 soggy tops in one hand and his thick cock buried in his wife. "You two polliwogs, go make us some dessert or something. Give us a few minutes together."

As the younger girls left, Edward positioned Li poolside and leaned her forward over the edge as he plowed into her from behind. He was fondling her perfect breasts and nuzzling her sweet neck as he whispered into her ears. "How would you like to start on a beautiful little baby right now? Get ourselves all nice and fertile, then fill you with 100% Grade A hot sperm- guaranteed to impregnate you. I think I can even promise you either a girl or a boy."

"Oh, gods, yes. Fill me, Edward. Give me your son. Fuck me, fuck me, fuck MEEEEEEE!" Palila was screaming and thrashing as Edward unleashed His powerful sperm deep in her womb. Edward planned on repeating this delightful activity later tonight just for insurance, but he was already certain it was going to take.

After all, everything was just perfect.