All Comments on 'A Perfect Day'

by Carnal_Flower

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
intense

Made me wet just reading it.. kudos

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
fantastic

Love your work here. Perhaps another chapter? I hope so

rhimshot415rhimshot415over 9 years ago
Perfectly Told

This was a perfect story, perfectly told. It built excitement in me as the reader as it did in John and Sara. This what all erotica should do. What I write has yet to reach that level. But, thanks to A Perfect Day, I now have a goal to strive for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
fucking all day is always perfect

Love the story very hot well done an admirer Ten bears 43

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Beauty...

You are an exquisite writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

what isit about a incest story that makes it so hot I came twice reading this story //// THANK YOU

clive_iluvnycclive_iluvnycover 9 years ago
HOT, HOT, HOT

Could not be better. Did not even make it through once before coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not garbage.

I came before Sara did it was so hot. To the coward lower says this is garbage...what are you doing here if incest is such a terrible sin. Oh btw it's called a fantasy. Pull the cross out your ass and see that you don't have to want it to think it's hot.

LonerDaddy1962LonerDaddy1962over 9 years ago
m

Perfect.... Can't wait to read more from you...

HoldingStacieDownHoldingStacieDownover 9 years ago
Hot and Sexy

Another great story !

lorencinolorencinoover 9 years ago
A Perfect Story

Your descriptive powers when describing what happens when two people are fucking is just perfect for the job. A perfectly hot, incredibly arousing little gem. Orgasm overtook me before I could finish the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
fucking my baby

So fuming hot! Can't get enough of ur writings. Jack in off. Delicious cum

JoesFreshLifeJoesFreshLifeover 9 years ago
Again

Read it again and again... Wonderful & amazing!

GianettaGianettaover 8 years ago
A Perfect Gem

Every time I read this , I live the experience. You gave a gift.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
made me scream when I came too

Love the words and how you developed the sex. Great job!!! Gave you a 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It's morning

and what a delicious come in the morning, thinking of a special girl!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Holy hell! This was hot! These two getting together was so dirty and deviant . And I absolutely loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
fantastic

You easily write some of the most erotic literature on this site, or anywhere.

MOAR, please. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Unlike many (apparently)

I've never really appreciated 69 because I want someones complete attention when I am giving them pleasure. And I guess unlike many a BJ for me is only good for foreplay to the event. Personal hmm? To me erotica is mostly in the mind and the way it is portrayed both written and in person. Then that sets up the "act" of pleasure. I have no suggestions about your writing skills ~ just sayin the same things done to me are more about how it is done and I have been told that can be memorable for others. Every time, I want it to be something to be remembered for a long time. Heaven is in your mind? Everyone is different and that needs to be explored every time before it can be special. The difference and the different lovers make it special every time if one takes the time. Thanks .. didn't mean to ramble on Scotty (and thanks for thinking about things like this as you - must)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
SIMMERING HOT!

A perfect, intensly erotic short story! Wonderful read! Thank you very much!

Karl

mezmerizedmezmerizedabout 6 years ago
More?

What happens the next day? He arranged for the 'week off', at work....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a perfect description of my own father and me when I was 21, and our time together. He loved to feel my bush. His cock was the biggest I ever saw in person, and it was big! And, I have seen quite a few. The second biggest being my younger brother's. It took 10 minutes for us to get his cock all the way in me because I was so tight, and I was soaking wet with intense desire for him to fill me all the way. Eventually, he was able to plumb my deep pussy and give me an amazing orgasm. He spoiled me for any other man, sadly. As much as I love my husband, he will never compare, but I will never tell him.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

You so perfectly described my relationship with my father and our experiences. I grew up in a farming/ranching family. We had a lot of farmland over many miles. It was not unusual to go out in his truck and be gone all day. I would ride with him and we would find a secluded place and spend hours together in naked passion admiring and lusting after each other, and fulfilling the most intense desires of each other. We loved to spend time just looking at each other naked, touching and inspecting our naked bodies. I so loved him looking at my pussy and sucking my tits while I played with his cock and balls. His cock was a perfect fit for my wet pussy, I craved him being inside me, pumping me deep and driving me crazy.

ToughSailorToughSailor5 months ago

Week off? After first trip to the woods, then what? Possibly get the wife involved somehow . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCarnal_Flower@Carnal_Flower
Please don't hesitate to contact me with Feedback or requests or ideas. I love hearing from you! Carnal