A Perfect Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Carnal_Flower
Carnal_Flower
1,520 Followers

They simply could not get enough of it. Nothing had ever felt as good, to either of them. John moaned with pure delight. His daughter's tight pussy wrapped so perfectly around his dick. He pushed up harder into her, wedging his cockhead as deep as it would go. They weren't shy about it.

"You feel that?" he moaned. "How deep I am, baby?"

"Yes," Sara groaned as the bloated head pressed up inside against a deep, aching spot that sent waves of excruciating pleasure through her body.

They stayed tensely still for a few minutes as he just throbbed huge and full in her belly. Daddy's cock buried to the hilt inside his sweet little girl. They were in heaven!

"Did you know it would feel this good, Daddy?" Sara whispered. "When we started? Did you crave your little girl and dream about being inside her?"

"Yes, baby," John said. "I did."

"Mmmmm . . . so bad, Daddy. Lusting after your daughter!"

"I couldn't help it, baby. You're so sexy."

"You knew your little girl needed your big cock. That nothing else would do."

"Is it good, baby? Does Daddy feel good inside you?"

Sara moaned in response and started working her hips up and down, urging him to start fucking her.

"Oh, yes," John moaned as he joined in her rhythm. They kissed sweetly as they began to fuck, moving back and forth, John sliding his cock in and out of her slick wet channel. Her clit pushed hard against him with each slow slide downwards, increasing her pleasure and making her wetness gush down her thighs.

John held Sara's hips still as they rocked back and forth, slowly but steadily increasing the pace. They both watched his slick cock push in and draw out, shiny and so hard. The sight of it seemed to do something to Sara and she threw back her head and thrust her hips forward.

"Fuck me now, Daddy, fuck me," she murmured. Her mind was totally fixated on his cock. The pleasure was quickly gathering at the base of her vagina, deep inside where his hard cockhead was hitting. Oh, she wanted to come for him. The sight of that slippery hard muscle plowing her pussy was too much. She wanted to come all over it while he was raging hard and fucking her, so he could see how good it made her feel. She closed her eyes in concentration, panting and making tiny little grunts with each thrust. Oh she loved this, she loved fucking him, she loved it so much! Nothing in the world was as good as this! His cock beat out a steady rhythm, harder and harder.

John held her now trembling thighs, her weakened body, as his cock drove relentlessly into her. Again he felt her shaking. Oh his little baby was going to come! He watched his cock, still fantastically hard, fucking her hot pussy, wanting to see her cum drip all over it!

Sara was crying and gasping, getting closer and closer, her mind thinking only now of the sweet pleasure he was evoking. He was going to push her over the edge! His hard cock fucked her so nicely, so perfectly! The pleasure gathering, focusing, concentrating, oh here it comes!

"Oh don't stop Daddy!" she cried out as her back arched in a deep semi-circle and she threw her head backwards with eyes tightly clenched. "Ohhhhh," she moaned as the sweet waves of ecstasy broke like an ocean from deep within her pussy. Oh Daddy was making her come and come and come.

John watched her come on his throbbing dick. He felt it and saw it, saw glistening spurts of wetness gush around his cock as her interior muscles shook and clenched at his prick.

"Come for Daddy baby, come on my cock, oh I can see it, baby" he murmured over and over as she never seemed to stop coming. "Oh what a good girl . . ."

Sara gasped in amazement and joy. His dear cock, she loved it so much! She wanted to come again and again and again. She could feel another one building, right on the edge of this one. She fucked back on him, urging him not to stop.

"More, Daddy, more!" she cried.

John gently flipped her over onto the blanket, intent now on rutting into his daughter from behind. He wanted to fuck her like an animal, like a bull in the fields. His cock was huge, so swollen and hard! He could not stop. He had to go harder now.

"Here we go, baby" he said through gritted teeth. "Here we go!"

Sara screamed and bit the blanket as her father thrust into her. They had done this many times, but there was always a touch of shyness and a little fear as their fucking got more primal and intense. She lost her grip on her rational mind and began to grunt and scream with each hard rocking plunge of his cock. Her hands gripped the blanket in tight fists as he pushed her towards an ever more depraved orgasm.

John heard her long deep moans. The sweetness and beauty of the day could not stop this! They were two animals out in nature fucking their brains out. The harder he fucked her the more he could not stop the stream of dirty words from issuing out of his mouth. He wanted to make her scream louder into the wilderness, there was no one to hear!

"Take my cock, baby girl, take Daddy's cock!" he intoned as his hips pounded her and her ass cheeks jiggled wildly with the violence of his thrusts. He grasped her hips tightly to give himself some leverage, pulling on whatever extra flesh he could find. Sara was tearing at the blanket, her face mashed into the ground. She could smell dirt and grass.

"Fuck me, fuck me," Sara whispered quietly as each hard slam into her ass pushed her forward. Oh this was so wrong! Her father was fucking the living shit out of her and she was loving it. She loved when he got this wild. She heard him panting and grunting and swearing as he stopped for a second to reposition himself, a little higher, to get a better angle, and then she screamed loudly when she felt his cock slam into her and rake against her interior from a new position and pace. Harder, faster, deeper, his hands mauling her ass.

John was sweating as he fucked her, his baby girl! Her pussy so hot and wet, driving him crazy. Again and again he pounded her, grunting out "That's it, that's it!" The sensitive glans on the head of his cock was raking back and forth in her tight pussy with his short hard strokes, pushing him closer and closer. His eyes were squeezed shut as he began to feel the explosion building, trembling in the backs of his thigh, his ass clenching and unclenching with each thrust, his balls drawn up close and tight.

"AWWWW FUCK!!" John let out a huge roar. "FUCK, SARA, BABY GIRL, HERE IT COMES!!"

Sara screamed at the top of her lungs as she began to come along with him.

John grunted loudly with each squirt of his cum, each hot hard blast of semen jetting out of his cock deep, deep into Sara's belly. "Oh" he moaned in delirious, blinding pleasure. "Daddy's coming for you, baby, coming all for you baby girl. . ."

He collapsed on her, his heart beating wildly, sweat pouring off him and dripping onto her. He kissed her shoulders and back and stroked her arms.

"Oh that was so good, baby, so good . . ."

Sara smiled, "Mmmmmm, yes Daddy. . ."

They held onto each other, quieting their bodies. The tall flowers gently moved with the breeze, the clouds continued to slowly drift in the sky.

John whispered "I love you, baby."

Later, Sara lay on her back while John looked down at her from a raised elbow, feeding her. They were laughing and talking.

"So, are all those credits finally adding up to something?" John demanded.

"Yes," Sara laughed. "I told you. Journalism."

"Right, good choice. I can see that."

Sara gazed into his hazel eyes. "I love you."

John kissed her, "I know, baby."

That night, John back at home and Sara in her apartment fell into a deeply peaceful, much needed, restful sleep.

It had been the perfect day.

Carnal_Flower
Carnal_Flower
1,520 Followers
12